College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #181
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
ahight my n*ggas on the kay wagon...im joining...she was looking bad as f**k
 05-12-2009, 10:31 PM         #182
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has anyone noticed that Paul is talking down on Kyle now? I think Paul has caught feelings for Kay so he's on her side now.
 9 years ago '07        #183
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,651 | Props total: 70236 70236
^ u already know

All them dudes lame 2 me
 9 years ago '07        #184
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
i think all dem dudes p***y for not defending kay when kyle was talkin crazy and all in her face....she's a female at the end of the day and this dude f!ghtin with her....i couldnt be on that show...
 9 years ago '07        #185
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
and i woulda def. got at kay on the first damn day she came those other f*gs wouldnt have had a chance
 05-12-2009, 10:53 PM         #186
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These muthaf**ks are teenagers, for the most part. Most teenagers are b***hass because they don't understand themselves. Most people look back on adolescence and laugh, shake their head, etc. because they know how ridiculous much of the s**t they went through was at the time. You live and learn. These n*ggas, however, are probably embarrassed because they see themselves on television and recognize how whack they are. If any of them have come across people such as us, then they heard about themselves. Chris, Paul and Kyle may have left the house feeling fly, but when the show premiered reality set in.

BTW, Kay in those jeans...
 9 years ago '07        #187
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1763 1763
neva waz into reality shows but dis show is poppin
 9 years ago '07        #188
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 120 120
Chris and Paul are both punks. Chris talking about "its showtime" and all that when Kay was getting ready to come in the house. Then while Kyle is straight disrespecting her talking about hitting her and calling her all kinds of names, they just stand there and don't say anything. She gave dude his money and she even put it in the microwave like he asked, and he was still talking crazy to her and these two losers just stand there and watch. Dudes like that are f*gs to me straight up. This f*g Kyle has got to be acting, because if he acted like that all the time, he would probably be dead by now.
 9 years ago '07        #189
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,651 | Props total: 70236 70236
Chris a b***hass n*gga as well.
 9 years ago '07        #190
space
space
lets just say it was brandon going off on tiffiany or milian like that...that f*g**t a.ss n*gga chris would of been snapping his fingers and rolling his neck ready to f!ght again

all four of them dudes is homo
 9 years ago '04        #191
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
^co-sign, and Kay was looking right in that episode.
 05-13-2009, 10:03 AM         #192
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the people in that house k!ll me because they follow Kyle like he is their leader, grown a.ss people sitting back laughing when a woman is being disrespected...i can't stand none of them....
 9 years ago '04        #193
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
seen the recaps, definately got to check out the show
 9 years ago '04        #194
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 booie4 said:
^co-sign, and Kay was looking right in that episode.
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #195
space
space
 MyzLuda86 said:
the people in that house k!ll me because they follow Kyle like he is their leader, grown a.ss people sitting back laughing when a woman is being disrespected...i can't stand none of them....
this s**t is just god awful...especially for the dudes...i have nothing against gay people but aint no way ima let a gay n*gga lead me
 9 years ago '09        #196
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 727 727
yo real talk, I would love to find this f*g**t and beat his a.ss

and beat the other f*g**ts that didn't defend her
 9 years ago '04        #197
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Prospect Boy said:
Chris and Paul are both punks. Chris talking about "its showtime" and all that when Kay was getting ready to come in the house. Then while Kyle is straight disrespecting her talking about hitting her and calling her all kinds of names, they just stand there and don't say anything. She gave dude his money and she even put it in the microwave like he asked, and he was still talking crazy to her and these two losers just stand there and watch. Dudes like that are f*gs to me straight up. This f*g Kyle has got to be acting, because if he acted like that all the time, he would probably be dead by now.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

I just wanna take Kyle and tie his a.ss up in a sheet attached to the ceiling then hit him repeatedly with an aluminum tee-ball bat. Dude gets on my nerves to the fullest, I hope someone hauls off and slaps him till he shuts up.

Chris is gay too, you can tell. Paul is an instigating c*nt, then cried that he wanted to go home after he started most of the crap and encouraged Kyle. I hate all the dudes on this show. Brandon was bogus for not stepping up for Kay and also leaving the throwup on the floor. I wouldn't care of a bomb hit the house and they all die, just hope Kay wasn't there. This season has the worst cast ever, none of them can relate to real life folks, they all snitch and Tiffany is not exempt cause she read that letter to Kay.

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 05-17-2009 at 02:57 PM..
 05-19-2009, 09:37 PM         #198
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight's episode was boring. The only highlight came from Kay because she looked s3xy on at least three occasions: the brown skirt she was wearing when the psychotherapist visited the house, the shorts she wore while planting the garden, and when she was in the club. :hitit:
 9 years ago '04        #199
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
Man Kay is so f**kin fine
Damn I wanna tongue kiss that b***h
 9 years ago '04        #200
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,167 | Props total: 9609 9609
Yooooo
How the f**k did those n*ggas let that f*g**t talk to fine a.ss Kay like that?
My cape woulda been put on in record time and I woulda stole off on that f*g**t the first time he tried to get buck on poor little Kay
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy