College Hill: South Beach

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
29160 pageviews
333 comments

youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4700 4700
College Hill: South Beach

seems interesting............they already beefing

333 comments for "College Hill: South Beach"

03-24-2009, 09:30 PM         #2
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder why he got mad, he is gay isn't he?
 9 years ago '04        #3
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
All them b***hes is bad.
Whoever doesn't try to smash is a homo
 9 years ago '04        #4
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
1st day and this dudes is already wifed up while living in south beach

[pic - click to view]

03-24-2009, 09:47 PM         #5
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude need 2 close 1 book b4 he open another, still tryna talk 2 the other chick
 9 years ago '04        #6
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
damn that dude managed to find the crazy chick on the first day
 9 years ago '05        #7
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
I know Paul, the white dude with the braids. He came up to Boston cause my brother is good friends with his cousin. We were chillen and s**t, but he didn't really want anybody to know he was on the show, so he didn't really talk about it much.
 03-25-2009, 01:57 AM         #8
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season may be the most ignorant season thus far. I do not remember watching any reality show where the cast fought within an hour of meeting each other. Kyle, the gay boy, was offended by Milan asking him if he was gay because he a.ssumed she was trying to "out him". This n*gga must not be aware that people can clearly see that he is gay without him admitting it. In his introduction video, he was dancing like a FAMU cheerleader with the FAMU cheerleaders in the middle of a crowd. Plus, he recognized who designed Milan's shoes when they met each other on the dock. No one needs to point him out as "the gay guy" because his essence wreaks of homos3xuality. The average man regardless of race, age, and financial background cannot tell who designed their woman's shoes. Therefore, more than likely, if a man can identify Manolo's, he may be gay. As a matter of fact, if a man studies women's fashion, he best not be eager to impress women he wants to f**k by showing his knowledge because they will think he's gay. It's a logical a.ssumption.

Now this crazy-ass heifer, Terri, cuddled on the couch with Brandon then woke up in love. She was joking about how she would be jealous if he was with another girl and blah blah blah. Recognize that most jokes are funny because there is truth in them. Well, that b***h told the truth about herself and she is crazy. Seems she hadn't known the boy longer than one day and she wanted a relationship. If I was him, I would have distanced myself too. On top of that, she made herself look worse when she a.ssumed that Milan was talking s**t about her behind this. I guess next week's episode will feature them f!ghting so I am predicting that she will confront Milan then do something that will get her sent home. Check out BET's website. Notice that there are three female housemates. Where's Terri? Hmmm...

9 years ago '05        #9
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I wonder why he got mad, he is gay isn't he?
its not about that man..........the first time she asked is he gay its understandable

but the 2nd time....she asked the question to the group knowing he's gay and knowing he's gonna have to tell everyone..........some gay people dont like to be forced to say their s3x......or be forced to......they want to tell you when they feel comfortable

b***h did it on purpose........but the fashionista west indian chick is the only chick i would get ai....she keep saying she has a boyfriend so she cant do s**t.....but you can tell she'll get down

but the other 3 girls....eh

1 is a ghetto hoodrat

the other is a suburb hoodrat

and the other is a nerd who is probably a closet freak
 9 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 ErnieB said:
All them b***hes is bad.
naw.......bulls**t

the ghetto hoodrat aint bad chick is a average hoodrat with a bad weave game.........the suburb hoodrat is cute....but not cute to the point where she looks real good.......but in her head she thinks she's pretty when she's a 6.5 type hoe thinking she a 9........the west indian girl can get it but even she got open flaws that notch her down a few pegs

and the nerd....well i could chill and talk with the nerd about other s**t.......but i wouldnt smash......she'd be the girl you can talk politics, religion, and other s**t about....them other brauds are ducks and chicken....keep them clucking
 03-25-2009, 09:33 AM         #11
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I watched it last night too...Kyle the gay dude I remember from FAMU when I went...he was always crazy like that!! Ummm Terri is PSYCHOOO!!! idk wth she was thinking...and that guy Brandon :thumbsdow i do not see what the fuss is about dude is not what's poppin. Funny episode though...
 9 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Brandon dude thinks he's Dwayne Wade and s**t.
man every hoe in that house was on his nutts.....dude should fukk all of them and then drop em

ChiCity Fingaz said:
He did kind of G her tho. Should've just went up to the braud and told her that he wanted to take things slow or some s**t. Instead he just ignores her the entire day and talks to the rest of the females.
lets be real.....the hoodrat g'd herself......she played herself severly,

first day she telling akbar they look like briothers and sisters...the skbar takes off her shirt and she talking bout marriage , she went hard at him and dude probably tried to smash and didnt so the next day he like fukk it...nexxxtttttt!!!!!

i found it weird that she on the phone talking to her moms yapping about milan this and milan that when her problem is brandon s**tting on her........how you got a problem with milan and ready to tussle.......chick aint do s**t to you but you ready to bang heads.......this will be a very exciting season....n*ggas hating on the gay dude but you can tell he gonna keep the beef popping in the house (pause)

the only person that seems normal is the white akbar who claims west indian roots.....he seems cool, and the nerdy chick......the rest are gonna be acting a fool
 03-25-2009, 10:17 AM         #13
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
its not about that man..........the first time she asked is he gay its understandable

but the 2nd time....she asked the question to the group knowing he's gay and knowing he's gonna have to tell everyone..........some gay people dont like to be forced to say their s3x......or be forced to......they want to tell you when they feel comfortable

b***h did it on purpose........but the fashionista west indian chick is the only chick i would get ai....she keep saying she has a boyfriend so she cant do s**t.....but you can tell she'll get down

but the other 3 girls....eh

1 is a ghetto hoodrat

the other is a suburb hoodrat

and the other is a nerd who is probably a closet freak
I just don't understand all the anger he came wit, I can see him bein aggravated by it, but he broke out in a yelling war lol about something that was true and something he supposedly isn't ashamed of. It's not like everybody else didn't already know he was gay. I mean he has every gay stereotype down to the bone. I guess what I'm sayin is I can see him gettin annoyed with that cuz if I was him I prolly would, but the show he put on was overdone and over exaggerated, sad to say he reacted like a female, a 12-year old female at that. And I like nerds/shy chicks who are possible closet freaks, those turn out to be the best ones.
 9 years ago '05        #14
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 467 467
I remember getting a call from a dude that wanted me to "audition" for this bulls**t... I'm like "I'm good"
 03-25-2009, 12:34 PM         #15
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t look stupid. I'm probably gonna watch the first couple eps then forget about it like most college hill seasons. Gay dude ripped into her though, my girl and I were dying laughing. "Why you got all that make up caked on? Is that a Payless shirt? Is that your real hair?"

That hoe tried to be slick and got deaded. Better leave those homos alone, n*gga went in.

And all the hoes on there ugly, the only decent looking one is the cheerleader chick and she only like high school status. You know the type that was probably the baddest chick in school that everyone wanted but once you graduate and get into the real world you realize all them hoes wasn't s**t.

And am I the only one that thinks the other black dude on there seems kinda gay too? The way he answered the door and took that gift basket was like....:wtf:

The only thing I want to see is the f!ght next ep and the f!ght they showed in the van or whatever where one of those hoes got kicked in the face or something.

And was Collie Budz full white or mixed?
 9 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 magatsu said:
And was Collie Budz full white or mixed?
i believe collie budz is full white but he was raised in bermuda so he grew up around the west indian culture

the white boy says his mom is white......but he embraces the west indian culture, so im guessing his dad was a white west indian

but hey....im friends with this chick named amy, asian chick, but she jamaican, her family from jamaica and even though she was born in jersey she was raised in jamaica from the age of 5 till the age of 17, she looks asian but she claims the west indian culture, her moms and pops both look like typical chinese people but both of her parents were born and raised in jamaica so they speak patwa with the best of them
 03-25-2009, 05:52 PM         #17
DilatedMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man that girl Terri is a mess. I think she felt threaten by those other girls. She seems very insecure, because I guarantee you she would have played games with him and probably have him chase her if those girls didn't express interest in him. Something about women and them competing for men, they love the challenge and she seemed like she wanted to mark her territory. The problem with that is she was trying too hard and she became TOO attached TOO SOON. That joint was mad creepy and I kind of don't blame homeboy for backing off but he should have confronted her instead of ignoring her. Ignoring women drives them crazy especially if they want your attention. Anyway I co-sign with mykedyzzle, that chick is about to get kicked off, if you look on the website, she's is not in the picture, so next week will probably be it for her.
 03-25-2009, 06:55 PM         #18
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
All them b***hes is bad.
That's ridiculous

youngvito18 said:
naw.......bulls**t

the ghetto hoodrat aint bad chick is a average hoodrat with a bad weave game.........the suburb hoodrat is cute....but not cute to the point where she looks real good.......but in her head she thinks she's pretty when she's a 6.5 type hoe thinking she a 9........the west indian girl can get it but even she got open flaws that notch her down a few pegs

and the nerd....well i could chill and talk with the nerd about other s**t.......but i wouldnt smash......she'd be the girl you can talk politics, religion, and other s**t about....them other brauds are ducks and chicken....keep them clucking
Comparing this season's female cast members to the other seasons, it is not difficult to see that these girls are busted. I was taking classes at Southern when they filmed the first College Hill season there and that cast had better looking girls then Miami.

This is my breakdown of each girl in the house: first, Terri, appears to be somewhat refined and sophisticated, but when she speaks you can tell she is from the hood. Her body language and vocabulary show that she is closer to baby mama drama than wifey.

Tiffany said she is a cheerleader. When I saw her for the first time, I thought, "She is s3xy." Later, when the camera focused on her face, I changed my mind. A woman's true beauty is evident when she has done nothing to herself to enhance her beauty. When she was sitting in the pool, she lost my attention. Her nail polish was chipped on her fingernails and her smile was not pretty. Now, understand that I have a foot fetish. I love painted toenails. From my experience, women who do not maintain the nails, fingers and toes, will not maintain their overall appearance. I'll quote the 49ers coach, Mike Singletary, after he sent Vernon Davis to the locker room, "Cannot play with them. Cannot win with them. Cannot coach with them. Can't do it."

Milan carries herself like a diva, but she has some flaws in her appearance that cannot be overlooked. Her hair and skin are not quite right. I noticed this when the camera was zoomed in on her face. I was not watching HDTV and I said, "Damn! She is not all that diva." The gay boy was right when he told her that s**t is caked on your face.

Allison's hair is ridiculous to me. It simply isn't something I like. She reminded me of Floetry or Jill Scott. That look is not my taste. I would be happy if she put a pressing iron to that k!nky s**t. However, I believe she is the finest girl in the house. Behind natural s3x appeal, she has the rest beat in my mind.
 03-25-2009, 09:57 PM         #19
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Allison hair really doesn't bother me at all, to me she the best put together female in the house, she seems to have the best combination of looks and brains
 9 years ago '04        #20
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
and @ n*ggas comin at me for sayin those b***hes were bad
I only watched a few minutes but the 3 hoes that I saw could get the d**k with no questions asked
If you wouldnt f**k then okay, but don't try to roast me for what I would smash :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy