[[VIDEO]] PHARRELL IN MC DONALDS ACTING THE FOOL for A BIG MAC

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
damn i just did the same thing at Wendy's and she told me they dont sell Big Macs. so i sed to her, why dont u make me a Big Mac you wh0ore? and then she didn't.
 9 years ago '05        #82
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 Knowledgeable said:
I don't speak hoodrat so could someone please tell me what NO HAIR DON'T CARE" just said? Only part I understood was the part about the avy and only attention wh0ores put themselves in there avys. What decent person has a job where they go to work high? Your feelings are hurt behind nothing that's why you continue to reply. You need a hug.? Well sorry cause I like to feel brea$t on my chest when I hug b***hes.
Man, you would be surprised. lol.
 9 years ago '05        #83
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Knowledgeable said:
I don't speak hoodrat so could someone please tell me what NO HAIR DON'T CARE" just said? Only part I understood was the part about the avy and only attention wh0ores put themselves in there avys. What decent person has a job where they go to work high? Your feelings are hurt behind nothing that's why you continue to reply. You need a hug.? Well sorry cause I like to feel brea$t on my chest when I hug b***hes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH take the blindfold off.
 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM         #84
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are idiots for feeding into this hood rat, shes obviously running game and is responding to every comment because she loves the attention.
thats why girls troll around posting ditsy stuff, cuz they know they gonna get a feedback. they leech off it. in fact its the in secure women who take half nekkid softcore pr0n pics and use it as a weapon to attract peoples to them in turn more publicity! not to get personal but these are the types of smuts who end up in the juke box with a tape made of them on some myspace hoes exposed s**t!

not that theres any thing wrong with some skin but shes obviously drawing attention to her chest purposely. the fact that there small makes her insecure and uncomfortable and if it didn't, she wouldn't say "long hair dont care"
hmm dont care about what?
Flat chest?
My point exactly!

Last edited by 1blood; 03-26-2009 at 02:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #85
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
this n*gga
 9 years ago '09        #86
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,195 | Props total: 3492 3492
 1blood said:
n*ggas are idiots for feeding into this hood rat, shes obviously running game and is responding to every comment because she loves the attention.
thats why girls troll around posting ditsy stuff, cuz they know they gonna get a feedback. they leech off it. in fact its the in secure women who take half nekkid softcore pr0n pics and use it as a weapon to attract peoples to them in turn more publicity! not to get personal but these are the types of smuts who end up in the juke box with a tape made of them on some myspace hoes exposed s**t!

not that theres any thing wrong with some skin but shes obviously drawing attention to her chest purposely. the fact that there small makes her insecure and uncomfortable and if it didn't, she wouldn't say "long hair dont care"
Flat chest?
My point exactly!

:laughing9: Damn. Son went in hardcore.
 9 years ago '04        #87
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Lord Hater said:

[pic - click to view]

^ LMAO. n*gga must've been hiiiiigh.
 9 years ago '05        #88
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 80sbabyent said:
i know that song is from the 80's but he murdered the lyrics...

they need to make a new version of that s**t...instant classic right there.
 03-26-2009, 11:44 PM         #89
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
 1blood said:

Flat chest?
My point exactly!

n*ggas went in
DAMN!
 9 years ago '04        #90
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
this thread got the making of a classic, and dipsetgrl022 made it even better!

**sits back and enjoy the show**
 9 years ago '09        #91
space
space
Damn she even changed her avy over this s**t:laughing9: C'mon dipsetgrl I want the brea$tless picture back:hyper:
 03-27-2009, 07:54 AM         #92
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Damn she even changed her avy over this s**t:laughing9: C'mon dipsetgrl I want the brea$tless picture back:hyper:
damn I think we hurt her feelings if you think about it her myspace pics only got n*ggas commenting on them so she aint got a lot of friends. It was a desperate attempt for attension to impress n*ggas on boxden but every one aint so inticed by s3xual pics!

I actualy wanna apologize to her now!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 1blood; 03-27-2009 at 08:00 AM..
 03-27-2009, 08:25 AM         #93
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who da f**k is currency?

yh shes a bad b thou, lol @ dese nop***ygettinassn*ggas always hating

dnt get me wrong I'm all down for putting down beautiful women to lower their confidence. but a internet forum aint the place for that

Disclaimer: She does look like a tranny in the biscuit chest pic
 9 years ago '09        #94
space
space
^^ Stfu n*gga ain't nobody hating on the broad. Don't come in here with that captain save a hoe s**t Your dead wrong for ther Tranny comment though
 03-27-2009, 10:58 AM         #95
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heartless Dream said:

[pic - click to view]

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '08        #96
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Knowledgeable said:

:owned: n*gga said he don't speak hoodrat..
 9 years ago '04        #97
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
chick with da avy is definitely desperate for attention, why da hell would u put dat in Boxden.. atleast save dat s**t for ya myspace
 9 years ago '06        #98
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 BIG POPPA said:

n*ggas went in
DAMN!
LMFAO
 9 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
chick with da avy is definitely desperate for attention, why da hell would u put dat in Boxden.. atleast save dat s**t for ya myspace

Straight up attention wh0ore
 9 years ago '05        #100
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Lord Hater said:

[pic - click to view]

dis n*gga a gay fish
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy