"LeBron James is having a historical season, and it's time we all took notice"

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Jay Z Tells Frank Ocean "Radio Is Dictated By What Young White Women W..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
 NBA Shaq Responds To Kevin Durant Sticking Up For Javale McGee
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside These Barber's/Salon's Are Gettin' Out Of Hand With This Shyt Now...
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Married Teacher Gives Student Sneakers, Food, Liquor & Credit Card In ..
21 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-27-2009, 10:48 AM         #121
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
the man damn near averages a triple double
nuff said
on a team where the only good passers are him and the starting pg
only good rebounders are him and the back pf and ben wallace who is only a body on defense
Wally Z and West are back ups on almost every other team except the bottom 3 or 4 teams
Williams is as inconsistent as he is good
And gibson?? Went from future pg of the team to trade fodder.
If your 6/9 6/10 250+ there's no choice for you but to get rebounds
And if your the main person on your team that is double, triple teamed you gonna get a.ssists if the game plan is to pass to the open man.
It's obvious that wade is having a better season on a worse team that shouldn't have been in the playoffs at all.
If it wasn't for Mo williams the cavs wouldn't be no where near the 1st seed and its funny how much less defensively been goin on since wallace went down.
WADE=MVP
 8 years ago '04        #122
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,091 | Props total: 6178 6178
 GrilledCheese said:
on a team where the only good passers are him and the starting pg
only good rebounders are him and the back pf and ben wallace who is only a body on defense
Wally Z and West are back ups on almost every other team except the bottom 3 or 4 teams
Williams is as inconsistent as he is good
And gibson?? Went from future pg of the team to trade fodder.
If your 6/9 6/10 250+ there's no choice for you but to get rebounds
And if your the main person on your team that is double, triple teamed you gonna get a.ssists if the game plan is to pass to the open man.
It's obvious that wade is having a better season on a worse team that shouldn't have been in the playoffs at all.
If it wasn't for Mo williams the cavs wouldn't be no where near the 1st seed and its funny how much less defensively been goin on since wallace went down.
WADE=MVP
lol at this dude trying to downplay a player almost averaging a triple double
how about Wade losing to the Bulls last night
 03-27-2009, 11:55 AM         #123
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acwmich said:
win a title then come f**k with me
Lebron will easily win 5-6 championship in his career.
 8 years ago '04        #124
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,830 | Props total: 1687 1687
 A.O. said:
Lebron will easily win 5-6 championship in his career.
You're easily the stupidest motherf**ker on these forums.
 03-27-2009, 02:11 PM         #125
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
You're easily the stupidest motherf**ker on these forums.
You wasted your time to type that... but have no explanation why? Is it hard to believe Lebron will win 5 championships in his career...

1 - Hes already played in the finals, so the finals nerves are already out of the way.

2 - Hes already proven he knows how to close basketball games. He beat the Detroit Pistons at the height of their greatness. in a 7 game series.

3 - Right now his team is one of the best teams in the league. BECAUSE OF HIM.

4 - He will play til hes about 35.

He might start winning chips this year.

And i'm not a Lebron fan, i'm a sports fan, and unlike you dumb a.ss fans of players and teams, you dont see his greatness... because your blinded by your fav player and team...

you f**king idiot... good luck stupid laker fan.
 8 years ago '04        #126
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,091 | Props total: 6178 6178
11 game winning streak and peeps still hating
 8 years ago '04        #127
JordanMPM 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,941 | Props total: 77 77
they hate on him, because they don't have him in their favorites teams uniform
 8 years ago '04        #128
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,552 | Props total: 1425 1425
 JordanMPM said:
they hate on him, because they don't have him in their favorites teams uniform
Just like cleveland wish they have dwight howard.
 8 years ago '04        #129
JordanMPM 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,941 | Props total: 77 77
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Just like cleveland wish they have dwight howard.


yeah but i think were doin' just fine without him...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside The disrespect!
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside These IG hoes gone too far
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.2
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dad to daughter: You can be a feminist outside my house
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 'Get Out' Official Review/Discussion
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Danielle Bregoli aka 'CASH ME OUSSIDE' has more business sense than 99..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Future - HNDRXX (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 2/24
587 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Draymond Is Ruthless
192 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy