Acur tl v.s. Acura rsx type - s

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-28-2009, 11:06 AM         #21
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this dude finding a grammatical error in one of my posts and putting it in his sig...

I got fans. And the_ape is right in that aspect.

As far as the TL running a 13.8-14.1...once again...thats slow as f**k.

Heavy a.ss 3.2L runs a 13.8-14.1
1.8L turbocharged @ 6psi (6lb spring) runs a 13.6 on street tires. (b18b in an EJ1)

f**king pathetic when you have heavy a.ss Jeeps running this.

But damn 2.0L with bolt-ons or some head work stomping on a 3.2L is some funny s**t.

f**king 2.2L H22A on nitrous in an EJ1 will stomp that s**t. Or even an H2B setup.
 03-28-2009, 11:22 AM         #22
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

So much for them s**tty civics/integras...

Notice how all these are either stock or stock/turbo

And just for s**ts and giggles...

Shoutout to Felix Medina and his boosted B series..
 03-29-2009, 10:28 AM         #23
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:
lol @ this dude finding a grammatical error in one of my posts and putting it in his sig...

I got fans. And the_ape is right in that aspect.

As far as the TL running a 13.8-14.1...once again...thats slow as f**k.

Heavy a.ss 3.2L runs a 13.8-14.1
1.8L turbocharged @ 6psi (6lb spring) runs a 13.6 on street tires. (b18b in an EJ1)

f**king pathetic when you have heavy a.ss Jeeps running this.

But damn 2.0L with bolt-ons or some head work stomping on a 3.2L is some funny s**t.

f**king 2.2L H22A on nitrous in an EJ1 will stomp that s**t. Or even an H2B setup.
there you go again comparing a modded car to a stock car. you said the TL stock will lose against the RSX-S stock. i proved to you that it wouldnt. if your talking about mods then thats an entirely different topic. i can get a supra and have it run over 1000HP and it would s**t on any car you can think of. the point of this thread is stock for stock. isnt that what the OP asked?

and regardless of how much you can mod an RSX, it will still remain an RSX. its not a bad car (my friend has one and i like it), but overall, you cannot compare it to the TL. unless your racing, why would you choose an RSX over a TL?
 03-29-2009, 10:32 AM         #24
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:

So much for them s**tty civics/integras...

Notice how all these are either stock or stock/turbo

And just for s**ts and giggles...

Shoutout to Felix Medina and his boosted B series..
and i never said integras were s**tty. i was actually going to buy one but couldnt find one in good condition.

but honda is a motor company, it knows that the best and most efficient engines are 4 cylinder engines. they are light and they can be modded/tuned.

look at EVOs and STIs. 4 cylinder cars but with tremendous potential. not even the 16 cylinder bugatti can keep up with some of the 4 cylinder STIs.
 03-29-2009, 12:41 PM         #25
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paliknight said:
there you go again comparing a modded car to a stock car. you said the TL stock will lose against the RSX-S stock. i proved to you that it wouldnt. if your talking about mods then thats an entirely different topic. i can get a supra and have it run over 1000HP and it would s**t on any car you can think of. the point of this thread is stock for stock. isnt that what the OP asked?

and regardless of how much you can mod an RSX, it will still remain an RSX. its not a bad car (my friend has one and i like it), but overall, you cannot compare it to the TL. unless your racing, why would you choose an RSX over a TL?
Because the RSX-Type S or RSX-Type R conversion looks better than the TL. Since you can't read, the only luxury model from Honda I would consider in the states is the TSX, which I would do the Accord-R conversion on.

the TL is a poor man's BMW in my eyes.
 9 years ago '07        #26
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 248 248
civics weight run about 2,770 lb
TL's weight run about 3,480 lb

BIG DIFFERENCE
 03-29-2009, 01:11 PM         #27
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paliknight said:
and i never said integras were s**tty. i was actually going to buy one but couldnt find one in good condition.

but honda is a motor company, it knows that the best and most efficient engines are 4 cylinder engines. they are light and they can be modded/tuned.

look at EVOs and STIs. 4 cylinder cars but with tremendous potential. not even the 16 cylinder bugatti can keep up with some of the 4 cylinder STIs.
Someone in this thread said vtec sucks and so do Civics. Integras and Civics use the same chassis with different motors. I can put a 94-01 Integra front end on my car no problem. Only difference is the radiator support and the fenders. Integras have slightly more weight as well. But they are damn near identical.

As far as 4 cylinders being the best, I disagree. BMW M3s are 6 cylinders, along with Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras, etc. There is no replacement for displacement. My boy has a fully built b16a in a hatch that weighs nearly 2000lbs and still got walked on by a 99 328is with a s52 3.2L swap.

But there are some 4 cylinders that astound me, such as this.

That is a stock motor..(once again when I say stock, I am refering to the longblock + tranny...you dont seem to understand my lingo)

Fastest 4 cylinder in this country I believe is still this

Last edited by diplo; 03-29-2009 at 01:12 PM..
 03-29-2009, 06:14 PM         #28
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:
Someone in this thread said vtec sucks and so do Civics. Integras and Civics use the same chassis with different motors. I can put a 94-01 Integra front end on my car no problem. Only difference is the radiator support and the fenders. Integras have slightly more weight as well. But they are damn near identical.

As far as 4 cylinders being the best, I disagree. BMW M3s are 6 cylinders, along with Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras, etc. There is no replacement for displacement. My boy has a fully built b16a in a hatch that weighs nearly 2000lbs and still got walked on by a 99 328is with a s52 3.2L swap.

But there are some 4 cylinders that astound me, such as this.

That is a stock motor..(once again when I say stock, I am refering to the longblock + tranny...you dont seem to understand my lingo)

Fastest 4 cylinder in this country I believe is still this

I thought you meant stock, as in factory default.

But i know 4 cylinder isnt the best for racing, but i meant overall such as weight and handling and fuel efficiency.

Also, the TL is more expensive than the 3 series bmws. How is it a poor man's bmw?
And maintenance isn't cheap on the TL either. a.ssuming you use the dealership.

If your all JDM then thats cool, but it doesnt mean only JDM cars are worth it. The TL is one of the best selling sedans in its class for a reason.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy