Acur tl v.s. Acura rsx type - s

most viewed right now
 217
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Might be the saddest sh-t youíll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
32 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 109
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-28-2009, 10:06 AM         #21
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this dude finding a grammatical error in one of my posts and putting it in his sig...

I got fans. And the_ape is right in that aspect.

As far as the TL running a 13.8-14.1...once again...thats slow as f**k.

Heavy a.ss 3.2L runs a 13.8-14.1
1.8L turbocharged @ 6psi (6lb spring) runs a 13.6 on street tires. (b18b in an EJ1)


f**king pathetic when you have heavy a.ss Jeeps running this.


But damn 2.0L with bolt-ons or some head work stomping on a 3.2L is some funny s**t.

f**king 2.2L H22A on nitrous in an EJ1 will stomp that s**t. Or even an H2B setup.
 03-28-2009, 10:22 AM         #22
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  








So much for them s**tty civics/integras...


Notice how all these are either stock or stock/turbo

And just for s**ts and giggles...



Shoutout to Felix Medina and his boosted B series..
 03-29-2009, 09:28 AM         #23
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:
lol @ this dude finding a grammatical error in one of my posts and putting it in his sig...

I got fans. And the_ape is right in that aspect.

As far as the TL running a 13.8-14.1...once again...thats slow as f**k.

Heavy a.ss 3.2L runs a 13.8-14.1
1.8L turbocharged @ 6psi (6lb spring) runs a 13.6 on street tires. (b18b in an EJ1)


f**king pathetic when you have heavy a.ss Jeeps running this.


But damn 2.0L with bolt-ons or some head work stomping on a 3.2L is some funny s**t.

f**king 2.2L H22A on nitrous in an EJ1 will stomp that s**t. Or even an H2B setup.
there you go again comparing a modded car to a stock car. you said the TL stock will lose against the RSX-S stock. i proved to you that it wouldnt. if your talking about mods then thats an entirely different topic. i can get a supra and have it run over 1000HP and it would s**t on any car you can think of. the point of this thread is stock for stock. isnt that what the OP asked?

and regardless of how much you can mod an RSX, it will still remain an RSX. its not a bad car (my friend has one and i like it), but overall, you cannot compare it to the TL. unless your racing, why would you choose an RSX over a TL?
 03-29-2009, 09:32 AM         #24
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:








So much for them s**tty civics/integras...


Notice how all these are either stock or stock/turbo

And just for s**ts and giggles...



Shoutout to Felix Medina and his boosted B series..
and i never said integras were s**tty. i was actually going to buy one but couldnt find one in good condition.

but honda is a motor company, it knows that the best and most efficient engines are 4 cylinder engines. they are light and they can be modded/tuned.

look at EVOs and STIs. 4 cylinder cars but with tremendous potential. not even the 16 cylinder bugatti can keep up with some of the 4 cylinder STIs.
 03-29-2009, 11:41 AM         #25
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paliknight said:
there you go again comparing a modded car to a stock car. you said the TL stock will lose against the RSX-S stock. i proved to you that it wouldnt. if your talking about mods then thats an entirely different topic. i can get a supra and have it run over 1000HP and it would s**t on any car you can think of. the point of this thread is stock for stock. isnt that what the OP asked?

and regardless of how much you can mod an RSX, it will still remain an RSX. its not a bad car (my friend has one and i like it), but overall, you cannot compare it to the TL. unless your racing, why would you choose an RSX over a TL?
Because the RSX-Type S or RSX-Type R conversion looks better than the TL. Since you can't read, the only luxury model from Honda I would consider in the states is the TSX, which I would do the Accord-R conversion on.

the TL is a poor man's BMW in my eyes.
 9 years ago '07        #26
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 897 897
civics weight run about 2,770 lb
TL's weight run about 3,480 lb

BIG DIFFERENCE
 03-29-2009, 12:11 PM         #27
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paliknight said:
and i never said integras were s**tty. i was actually going to buy one but couldnt find one in good condition.

but honda is a motor company, it knows that the best and most efficient engines are 4 cylinder engines. they are light and they can be modded/tuned.

look at EVOs and STIs. 4 cylinder cars but with tremendous potential. not even the 16 cylinder bugatti can keep up with some of the 4 cylinder STIs.
Someone in this thread said vtec sucks and so do Civics. Integras and Civics use the same chassis with different motors. I can put a 94-01 Integra front end on my car no problem. Only difference is the radiator support and the fenders. Integras have slightly more weight as well. But they are damn near identical.


As far as 4 cylinders being the best, I disagree. BMW M3s are 6 cylinders, along with Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras, etc. There is no replacement for displacement. My boy has a fully built b16a in a hatch that weighs nearly 2000lbs and still got walked on by a 99 328is with a s52 3.2L swap.

But there are some 4 cylinders that astound me, such as this.



That is a stock motor..(once again when I say stock, I am refering to the longblock + tranny...you dont seem to understand my lingo)

Fastest 4 cylinder in this country I believe is still this



Last edited by diplo; 03-29-2009 at 12:12 PM..
 03-29-2009, 05:14 PM         #28
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:
Someone in this thread said vtec sucks and so do Civics. Integras and Civics use the same chassis with different motors. I can put a 94-01 Integra front end on my car no problem. Only difference is the radiator support and the fenders. Integras have slightly more weight as well. But they are damn near identical.


As far as 4 cylinders being the best, I disagree. BMW M3s are 6 cylinders, along with Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras, etc. There is no replacement for displacement. My boy has a fully built b16a in a hatch that weighs nearly 2000lbs and still got walked on by a 99 328is with a s52 3.2L swap.

But there are some 4 cylinders that astound me, such as this.



That is a stock motor..(once again when I say stock, I am refering to the longblock + tranny...you dont seem to understand my lingo)

Fastest 4 cylinder in this country I believe is still this

I thought you meant stock, as in factory default.

But i know 4 cylinder isnt the best for racing, but i meant overall such as weight and handling and fuel efficiency.

Also, the TL is more expensive than the 3 series bmws. How is it a poor man's bmw?
And maintenance isn't cheap on the TL either. a.ssuming you use the dealership.


If your all JDM then thats cool, but it doesnt mean only JDM cars are worth it. The TL is one of the best selling sedans in its class for a reason.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
106 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
98 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
79 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy