Mar 23 - MIAMI HATES 50CENT

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2009, 03:22 PM         #81
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
the hoods in FLa ain't s**t n*gga. I'm from BK living in Philly come up here and I'll have my lil brothers beat your dad's a.ss
Hoods in Flroida aint s**t? Thats why NYC just got the lowest crime rate in the nation, have you even seen an episode of The First 48??? Miami is no joke man, people k!ll over some stupid s**t. Nobody is hating on NYC or thier rappers, s**t is legit, but you fail to acknowledge the south's talent. Like it or not that "fag" Lil Wayne will outsell anybody in NYC (unless Jay comes back with another album), Ross has $$$, and you got to be the biggest f**kin idiot/fake internet thug I have ever seen...congrats

Last edited by htownrockets; 03-24-2009 at 03:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #82
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
ya'll a bunch of hating a.ss internet queers!!! what u think there's only garbage rappers in Miami? there's garbage a.ss rappers in New York, plenty of them too (juelz santana and the whole dips**t movement, maino lol!, gay-unit, mob deep, papoose, max b, mims, fat joe, p.diddy, oh yeah and garbage a.ss 50 cent). there's garbage a.ss rappers in atlanta and cali too so why ya'll acting like the worst rappers come from miami? did yall forgot about drama, miracle, franchise boyz, d4l and those terrible a.ss rappers! they from atl... ya'll can say w/e u want about miami rappers but we got a lotta mothaf**kers that can spit they lights out down here. dont judge miami rappers based on rick ross and khaled. come on now.. trick still the mayor. jt money a pioneer... garcia, dynas, idee4, ghostwridah, colosus, sly kat, and basic vocab are all raw a.ss rappers. better than any of those I just mentioned.
 9 years ago '04        #83
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
yeah I like how all the dun sons on here wanna act like NYC is the hardest place in the world, but yet all their rappers beef with each other on some hoe/hating s**t, all them n*ggaz is characters, and their city has one of the lowest crime rates for any major city. come to OT or Litty City or Opa Locka with that dun son s**t watch u get a head crack boy!
 9 years ago '07        #84
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 BRAZZ said:
Yong Joc Vs Rakim
 03-24-2009, 06:47 PM         #85
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pitbull better shut the f**k up. I actually like a good amount of his music and he is actually a decent rapper. He the only rapper outta Florida I've actually sat down and listened to besides Trick Daddy. Stick to making them club songs with Lil Jon and get your money n*gga. Florida better stop listening to Khaled, he gonna f**k up they whole rap scene.

And you n*ggaz better stop co-opting the entire South with that 2 ton waste of space Ross. That don't represent s**t, neither do Khaled or Plies, none of them n*ggaz. They represent themselves. Better make they money and shut the f**k up.
 03-24-2009, 10:45 PM         #86
503town_7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
back to our regular news schedule..
 9 years ago '05        #87
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
All those cats aint got no st. Cred! If they did they wouldnt fucc with the popo cuzz on on the set! This aint about 50 loc. St. n*ggaz no what im talkin bout! We the best! Naw n*gga yall the feds! Lol dem n*ggaz is a.ss

Last edited by caliblacc; 03-25-2009 at 01:45 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #88
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Mike Jones > Florida.
 9 years ago '04        #89
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 caliblacc said:
All those cats aint got no st. Cred! If they did they wouldnt fucc with the popo cuzz on on the set! This aint about 50 loc. St. n*ggaz no what im talkin bout! We the best! Naw n*gga yall the feds! Lol dem n*ggaz is a.ss
how you know about another n*gga street cred? especially if you dont even know them?
 9 years ago '06        #90
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
hahaha
 9 years ago '07        #91
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i wanna see this east vs south s**t bad
 9 years ago '05        #92
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
how you know about another n*gga street cred? especially if you dont even know them?
YOU CANT HAVE A RAP SHEET AND BE A POLICE! DUMMY
 9 years ago '06        #93
omnipotent45 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
Florida rappers are trash, g unit is trash.

if the hook on your song is directions to do a dance stfu.
 9 years ago '07        #94
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16061 16061
 Da Realness said:
Miami aint lookin too good right now when it come to Ross. Im in Dade sometimes and n*ggas is tellin me they aint f**kin with Ross like that nomore. But you got some real rela hungry n*ggas out there that are decent.
For miami's sake I hope they do not continue to let this cat "represent" what dade is...cause if dade is about former CO game then ya'll lose in the arena in which this clown ross tries to step in. I know there is street cats really doin it, and this dude talkin bout makin millions, and knowin noreaga.. I mean to any rapper who say he made a million of weight needs to shut up cause if I had a mill I don't see myself signin any contracts.. Id be writin them
 9 years ago '07        #95
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16061 16061
 Ex The God said:
You're all dumb as f**k. Any other rapper> Miami rappers (Minus Trick Daddy and Pitbull.). I Stay in Ft Lauderdale. I'm 30 minutes from Miami. Dudes don't f**k with Rick or Khaled down here. But all you stupid f**ks saying NY>SOuth or all that bs..sit the f**k down and drink some juice you immature f**ks. Each coast has its pros and cons and you idiots cant compare them. Anyways, to comment on the article. There's no way Trick, Pitbull etc are going to ride with Rick. They know what 50 can do. I just don't see it happening. Now all of you f*g**ts in here, grow the f**k up or shut the f**k up
Oh yeah this brings up a point, while I know they made up.. Trick Daddy is the one who originally brought those CO photos to light right? Anyways yea weak cats are all over..
 9 years ago '04        #96
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 2435 2435
Lol...man yall will seriously believe anything you read....
 9 years ago '07        #97
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
Miami music is wack! Only people n Miami making noise is Ross..... Everybody else suck!
 03-25-2009, 05:06 PM         #98
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hollywooo22 said:
Miami music is wack! Only people n Miami making noise is Ross..... Everybody else suck!
Ross gets alot of hate around here bc of his CO s**t..im not going to lie my homeboy just got a job working at a prison and they pay like 35K/year and he has no degree which is not a bad deal...In the end who gives a f**k if he was a CO? Man was just trying to make a living at the time
 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM         #99
Dueceone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t aint true
 9 years ago '05        #100
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 646 646
lol miami will be destroyed
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy