most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 slimwillie said:
notice you ignore the whole post where I s**tted on your lies.

if Jay said that provide the link.

you're talking about SALES and how that makes some1 a good artist
I never said anything about sales making them a good artist douche bag. You obviously can't read. I simply put it that duos like Outkast and rappers like Scarface still have a big drawl with little to no promotion. While a lot of East coast rappers are getting little to no love. Lyrically Face & Kast could s**t on a lot of the east coast, but that's just my opinion. Talking all this sh*t about how the east coast is so much better and you have a fu*king Scarface quote in your sig. You're a clown.

Last edited by Santoro; 03-24-2009 at 01:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #62
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Clown a.ss n*gga.....
 03-24-2009, 02:04 PM         #63
Nashanw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey yo f**k officer ricky and khaled and his whole squad
 9 years ago '04        #64
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 244 244
man i live in miami now and its safe to say the miami rap scence is f**king homo all these dude r wack , with no lyrical ... or common sennse at all
i stay telln dudes that this aint real hiphop , rick ross trick pitbull lol
its terrible and if ten dude wanna go against fif then they lost already

dont let eminem spit 16 on any of the units song dissing rick loss , and d**k daddy
cuz then it over no n*gga again will be able to affilate them selfs with dj khald
or his lackys
 9 years ago '05        #65
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
If you honestly think the quote is him saying the south is all soft you're dumber than I thought. Yeah you're owning me guy. Took you 2 posts on one of my comments to get your point across.
 03-24-2009, 02:12 PM         #66
NOSKCAJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
theres way more lils and youngs running around then wack eastcoast artist.

old a.ss n*gga

Stupid @ss lil boy the biggest rapper in New York uses YOUNG as 1 of his aliases!
 03-24-2009, 02:13 PM         #67
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real music trumps all.

And why the f**k are italians and Eminem stans up in here talking hip hop anyways?? Quit cutting school to post on BX.

Unreal.
 9 years ago '05        #68
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I f I leave they won't respect the south BECAUSE n*ggaS SOFT

talkin about whats in they mouth, they cars and they house
Oh f**k you're stupid. He is saying certain n*ggas is soft because all they talk about about is cars and money and not the struggle or whats going on in the hood with drugs and s**t. He even says WE out here working in a drought. You see what I just did there? You = retarded.
 9 years ago '05        #69
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Do I really have to break down his f**king lyrics for you? Are you really this f**king stupid? A. He will never leave the South. B. He is saying if he left n*ggas would not respect him for leaving the south. He goes on to say the n*ggas who only talk about cars and houses are soft. NOT THE ENTIRE SOUTH.
 03-24-2009, 02:23 PM         #70
NOSKCAJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
but every NY n*gga ain't usin it. 1 is ok 2 is trending 3 is unoriginal.

Jeezy 30+ years old callin himself YOUNG

Neither is every southern rapper, besides why is every1 arguing about North vs. South? Clearly nothing even closely was mentioned about North vs. South. It said Miami artist vs. Curtis Jackson & G Unit.

Illiterate @ss internet mongers.
 9 years ago '05        #71
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Sigh... You're an idiot. You have to be the only n*gga who thinks Scarface would call the South soft. Simply put for dumb n*ggas like you. He is saying the South wouldn't be the same without him and it wouldn't.
 03-24-2009, 02:28 PM         #72
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
theres way more lils and youngs running around then wack eastcoast artist.

old a.ss n*gga
what you fail to realize is that, your statements hold no consistency at all beacuse you basically saying the south is "wack" and "soft" and we cant make good music, is all just an OPINION and nobody really gives a f**k, you can preach all day about southern rappers and east coast rappers, but you aint provin s**t to no one
 9 years ago '05        #73
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 slimwillie said:
of course thats what he's saying. but why won't it be the same?

cause n*ggas soft
No retard. Just like when biggie died or tupac died. The game just wouldn't be the same without him. Keep talking to yourself no one is listening......
 03-24-2009, 02:33 PM         #74
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
not all southern artist are wack

Luda,Kast,Lil Brother,Z-Ro,Trick Daddy, Face,Devin,

but the rest suck

and next time when adults are talking mind your business BOY
like i said thats your opinion you dumb f**k, come down here ill take you to the hood and show you how soft we really are youll end up on the first 48
 03-24-2009, 02:38 PM         #75
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
the hoods in FLa ain't s**t n*gga. I'm from BK living in Philly come up here and I'll have my lil brothers beat your dad's a.ss
i dont give a f**k where you from you aint provin s**t to me, just cos you from there dont make you hard stupid b***h &i guess you aint never been to a real hood then
 9 years ago '07        #76
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
IF this is true do you know how bad this is gonna make Miami look as a whole? It takes all of those n*ggas just to take 50 down? Is he that powerful in their eyes? Is Ross losing that bad that they have to come rescue him? If so then its a f**kin shame .
 03-24-2009, 02:41 PM         #77
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
IF this is true do you know how bad this is gonna make Miami look as a whole? It takes all of those n*ggas just to take 50 down? Is he that powerful in their eyes? Is Ross losing that bad that they have to come rescue him? If so then its a f**kin shame .
i doubt its going to happen, and if they did i dont think the point is to take 50 down
 9 years ago '04        #78
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
Sigh... You're an idiot. You have to be the only n*gga who thinks Scarface would call the South soft. Simply put for dumb n*ggas like you. He is saying the South wouldn't be the same without him and it wouldn't.
no he is clearly saying that the south would be soft without him and those who run with him, because they are the only ones in the south actually representing something. That's were the whole WE thing comes in, his ppl. Either that ,or he is a f*cking retard contradicting himself in the same statement.

Last edited by STUNTIN; 03-24-2009 at 02:58 PM..
 03-24-2009, 02:53 PM         #79
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you have corrections officers and fat arabs reppin your hoods

Mia is a joke :greetings10:

bring your mom to cause I'll f**k her in her face while my brothers beatin your dad down BOY
gtfo with you e-thug s**t b***h you gangasta blogger, you talk about other people hating extra hard (which is partly why NY fell off) while they out makin money, and you sit on the net all day writing thousands of post like people in here give a f**k about you or your life you fake a.ss n*gga
 03-24-2009, 03:22 PM         #80
DemBoys301 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that city wanna go to battle with 50 maybe 50 might need some real backup perhaps the DIP SET :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago