Mar 23 - MIAMI HATES 50CENT

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
106 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2009, 07:14 AM         #41
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That news article source is bulls**t. Click the link and see some poorly designed website.
 9 years ago '04        #42
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
the rest of the east coast ain't gonna care,cause it's 50.....

but it will make ross and khaled look real weak,they need a whole f**king city to go at one dude??

at the same time....g unit has a lot of artist,i would love to see this go down.not a good look for ross and khaled tho.
 03-24-2009, 08:29 AM         #43
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
the people who they named in the article are all washed up.

not only does 50 destroy people for fun but jimmy, dre and em completely destroy people. are ya'll forgetting who got rid of benzino and dave at the source? it was jimmy em dre and interscope who did that. they made a call to universal and removed all their ads from that magazine thus affecting their income. jimmy and dave are now nowhere to be found.

miami does not want to f**k with 50 or even mention dre or eminem's name. anyways pitbull, cool and dre, fat joe and trick are all washed up.

How is Cool N Dre washed up? They have just began and in my opinion are the hottest producers in the game right now.
 9 years ago '06        #44
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I dunno what all this foolishness is about. The South sucks, the East sucks and the West sucks. Rap music sucks all over. The only mistake I think will be made if this whole "war" thing pops off, is that someone is going to be dumb enough to say something to Eminem. I personally don't care for rap music and I'm not going to be getting behind these Miami rappers to go against 50.
 03-24-2009, 08:32 AM         #45
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also what is all of this Eminem is east coast? Correct me if I am wrong but since when has Detroit been considered east coast?
 03-24-2009, 08:38 AM         #46
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you're opinion is that of a retarded 4 year old high on crack.

best producers in the game Kanye,JB,9th Wonder,Dr. Dre,Premier,Black Milk,Justus League, danger mouse are all better
Ya but your the f**kin retard that said washed up like thier name is Tracy mcGrady or something, they still put out hot beats and you helped prove another point- Justice League is from Florida

Black Milk... this is the guy who producers for notables such as Cannibus and Lloyd Banks, Danger Mouse= garbage who hasnt produced for anyone noteworthy, I never said they were the best but you cant knock their creativity man

Last edited by htownrockets; 03-24-2009 at 08:39 AM..
 03-24-2009, 08:41 AM         #47
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
you gotta love the way he doesnt mention people like the dungeon fam , outkast , little brother , cunnylinguist , scarface
I agree. It amazes me whenever a situation like this comes up, people neglect to put up quality southern artist.
 9 years ago '06        #48
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
east vs south is like the bobcats versus the grizzlies these days
 03-24-2009, 10:10 AM         #49
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, the only reason people are getting on Rick Ross side is because DJ Khaled control who from Florida can get a record deal right now. If you're a Florida artist Miami plays a large part in whether the state likes you or not.

Dirt Bag spoke out about the whole situation and he agrees with 50. DJ Khaled is not from Miami so whoever wrote that article needs to do their research next time, but Khaled does control radio air play in Miami since he is a radio-personality on 99 Jamz. He even stopped playing Young Buck records a while back which forced Buck to write a diss record.

I think Rick Ross is making a bad move because now New York artist are afraid to give Rick Ross a pass because 50cent has power and he could make them a millionaire literally overnight. I hate their making this a "New York vs Florida" thing because I got love for both and if I was an artist I wouldn't participate in this situation.
 9 years ago '04        #50
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
The south practices loyalty and respect for one another... 50cents only loyal to n*ggas who suck his d**k! he gets rid of The Game for what? Young Buck? Not Tony Yayo wack a.ss, Lloyd Blanks? Those cats make some of the worse music for well known artists! Who's 50 ever destroyed? No one! Every one he's battled still makes music. I dare 50>>TI , 50>>Luda , 50>>Scarface , 50>>Bun B....He scared of Baby and Wayne..its ashamed how you east coasters are stuck in the 80's and 90's on this rap s**t...
 9 years ago '07        #51
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
Ill cosign trick daddy all day, but this ross cat is too much. And for a bunch of fools to back a CO says alot about their so called "gangsta" Any real gangstas I know do not affiliate with law enforcement. Even crooked law enforcement... They just a necessary evil to the game. But I remember when this dudes career would have ended off those pics alone..let alone fitty gettin at him
 03-24-2009, 11:21 AM         #52
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
crickets
 9 years ago '06        #53
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 javaughn1000 said:
Miami Unites Against 50 Cent?

This one is laughable. I am hearing from my down south connect that several Miami artists are not feeling the way 50 Cent has been destroying their two hometown heroes. Like it or not Rick Ross and DJ Khaled are the biggest stars in Miami at this point and they are the face of that city. Pitbull already made kind of a statement with his track “Defend Dade” featuring none other than DJ Khaled. However I am hearing that the city is getting organized to go on a more full blown attack on Curtis and The Unit.

Word is everybody who’s somebody down there is about to start riding on Fif’. Trick, Pitbull, Cool And Dre, and anybody else who has been making noise and has any affiliations with Ross or Khaled, which is basically every artist in the city you’ve ever heard of or are going to hear from in the next 5 years or so. I am hearing that Ross did not initiate this plan but is riding with it to the fullest of course. From what I am hearing we should be hearing something by next week.

I gotta say if this is true, this is not a good idea. Getting a whole city to go at 1 guy? That makes it look like 50 really is the monster he claims to be if it takes all them to tackle 1 man right? Also besides that, have we not learned from others mistakes? 50 Cent is not the one. He DESTROYS people for fun. Not disses or battle raps, he DESTROYS. Why put yourself in the way of the cannon like that right? There’s a lot of talent in Miami and I personally think Ross is one of the best rappers in the game right now so hopefully him and his city can move on and make the right decision.

I LIKE HOW ALL THESE HIPHOP SITES TAKE SHOT AT ANYBODY WHO GO AT 50...MY SOURCE:
Yall remember when 50 cent, loyd banks, dr.dre, busta rhymes, xzibit, and DMX destroid Ja Rules career?

Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
 jplaydadon said:
The south practices loyalty and respect for one another... 50cents only loyal to n*ggas who suck his d**k! he gets rid of The Game for what? Young Buck? Not Tony Yayo wack a.ss, Lloyd Blanks? Those cats make some of the worse music for well known artists! Who's 50 ever destroyed? No one! Every one he's battled still makes music. I dare 50>>TI , 50>>Luda , 50>>Scarface , 50>>Bun B....He scared of Baby and Wayne..its ashamed how you east coasters are stuck in the 80's and 90's on this rap s**t...
Now I respect your first statement cause thats real isht, and one reason why the south is gettin so much attention cause unlike everywhere else they hold each other down rather than go at each others throats. But I must point out that cats like wayne was out on the east coast tryin to step up they rap game.. So lets not act like the east don't have relevance to the south. 50 cent is not representative of an entire coast. Now I believe as well the cats fitty put on were affiliated to begin with. The game came thru dre...banks and yayo had been with him since day one, and young buck was around when he was runnin with UTP...So thats just puttin cats you know on. Also I think fitty is a bit smarter than buck with money which is where the whole situation stems from.. And Game is just kind of fruity so I can't really blame him for not wantin game on his team.

But I do want to ask is the south loyal to former correctional officers and frauds? Cause I do not think any "eastcoaster" is in any way loyal to fitty..some go as far to call him a snitch, and from what I here he gts no love in jamaica queens
 9 years ago '05        #55
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Outkast could put an album out tomorrow with no buzz or anything and it would go platinum easily. Scarface almost never has a radio single and still sales 500 k. East coast in the 90's could not be f**king touched. It has since fell off with almost 0 unity and I think that's the main reason east coast rap has struggled so much. Nas & Jay have both said Scarface is better than them so this who's better than who bulls**t is retarded. The South as well as the east have talent.
 9 years ago '05        #56
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 slimwillie said:
scarface doesn't sell no f**kin 500,000

he hasn't had a gold album since 2000

but he's still top 5 dead or alive

Brittany Spears can come out 2morrow and go 5x platinum does that make her good?

when did Jay say Face was better? thats hard to believe since Jay called himself the best rapper ALIVE
I've heard him say it before. I'm not talking about Britney I'm talking about Outkast. Either way to think the East coast is so much better than the south is just retarded and untrue. And I'm a huge fan of both.
 9 years ago '04        #57
Quontal 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 72 72
 BRAZZ said:
East Vs South?

This is least verses best. :(

Yong Joc Vs Rakim
Hurricane Chris Vs. KRs 1
Franchise Boyz vs Wu Tang..
u cant seriously compare these artist its two diff. generations you would have to put them against Scarface, Pimp C and outkast somthin like that a little more fair
 9 years ago '04        #58
Quontal 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Nas = Scarface
Jay>>>>>>>>>3000
Fab>>>>>>>>>TI
Budden>>>>>>>Bum B
Jada = Luda
Black Thought>>>>>>>>>Big Boi
Pharoah Monch>>>>>>>Killer Mike

@ Pimp C being as good as half of the East
Pimp C Does he own thing though man i mean he country tunes forever not rap so he on a different level anyway,so ahead of the game
 9 years ago '08        #59
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,762 | Props total: 12231 12231
 persuazion said:
Im not going to get involved in a north vs. south war in here cuz its pointless.....it will be 100 pages with dudes swearing their side is better.....but I will say even if Miami got all their dudes together...they still couldnt f**k with 50 cent....Pitbull?Cool and Dre? Ross? Luke? Plies? Flo rida? The only person I respect is Trick Daddy and I dont see him going to war with 50 cuz of Ross....
Real s**t homie...nobody wins in a debate like this...The east coast got music artist that drop fire as well as as artist that drop hot garbage...the south has music artist that drop fire as well as hot garbage..the west coast got music artist that drop fire as well as some that drop hot garbage...bottom line errbody ride for they hood(coast) stop being so simple n*ggas and appreciate the fire a.ss music that you do get.

Reppindaburghh said:
lol, Em has sold more records in his career then the entire south combined has in the past 3 years.

50s sold more on one album then the 3 best Southern rappers have in the past year.

You started this debate with all the hating on the south lil dogg...I grew up in the midwest, lived 30 years of my life (I'll be 31 next month) there and I recently moved to the south...You will never understand/appreciate the music culture until you've lived it fully quit hating n*gga for every south artist you named that is garbage I can name an east coast rapper and a west coast rapper to match.
 9 years ago '04        #60
Quontal 
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Real s**t homie...nobody wins in a debate like this...The east coast got music artist that drop fire as well as as artist that drop hot garbage...the south has music artist that drop fire as well as hot garbage..the west coast got music artist that drop fire as well as some that drop hot garbage...bottom line errbody ride for they hood(coast) stop being so simple n*ggas and appreciate the fire a.ss music that you do get.

You started this debate with all the hating on the south lil dogg...I grew up in the midwest, lived 30 years of my life (I'll be 31 next month) there and I recently moved to the south...You will never understand/appreciate the music culture until you've lived it fully quit hating n*gga for every south artist you named that is garbage I can name an east coast rapper and a west coast rapper to match.
thats true though i f**k with every coast being from the mid-west music is music
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
154 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
97 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy