Mar 23 - MIAMI HATES 50CENT

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 BRAZZ said:
why did you mention the word 'swag'? Thats so Gay.....But back to the proceeds..

Jay great then Luda
Nas greater then TI
Eminem is 10x better then Wayne....Our legends verses South legends dont even match up..U cant compare anything Wayne has done to Nas..You cant compare anything Luda has done to Em..But u can compare ti to jay due to over night success but that n*gga destroyed that....east vs south is sort of like honda vs Hyundai....a lexus vs a rolls royce...a benz vs a f**king toyota solora..come on man
Tip has a song called "Swagger like us"???

If ever a comparison was relevant, it is in the exact way I used it.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-23-2009 at 11:08 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #22
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
1. 50 aint been hot since get rich or die tryin
2. Ross need da help from any and everybody rite now
3. it wont be east vs. south or east&west vs. south, it'll jus be G-Unit and whoever else signed wit Aftermath
4. Em would k!ll anybody, see what happen to Benzino lol
 03-23-2009, 11:20 PM         #23
don designz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you down south iliterate retards, and everyone from the north thats not understanding this. nowhere does it say the "South". it specifically points out to you "Miami". so get it straight, its not the East vs South, its East vs Miami. Whoever rides with Ricky on this one is stupid cuz they will get destroyed.

and who said that rappers from Miami down here make money?
of what? selling bunch of washed up Arizona or Crip? GTFOH, do you f**kers even realize how many rappers from the miami and fort lauderdale area have asked me for free work in the past years? if they have so much money why dont they get some quality graphics done?
and fyi 50 has more money than all the rappers from down here combined.

Trick wont ride with Ross on this one ill tell you that.

seriously on this one we take a fall, if your backing up this movement then your backing a former C.O.

just keep your mouth shut and let it ride.

dabigboi305 said:
Boi i see some hatten a.ss n*ggas ...Point blank FL rappers making more $ then the rest JUST KNOW DAT and not only FL but the whole south n*gga the south is music with out the south there would be some wack a.ss music like 50 cent taking over & i aint talking about the 2003 50 im talking the presant 50 who records cant sell
and you retard, you did not just quote that goddam song.
without the south there would be some wack music? you name to me what music will make hip hop be not so wack that comes from the south, and dont include anyone out of Florida.

the present 50 cent dont have to sell records you dumbass, he is rich of everything else. he can k!ll a rappers career without even making a song, just look at what he is doing to Ross.

This man is rich and has too much time on his hands, he is bored and someone just tried him for no f**king reason, and now he will dwell on that for all he wants and ridicule Ross till he knows Ross is done.

and iam from florida myself so dont say iam f**king d**kriding 50 when iam saying all this, iam just stating the facts to everyone.
 9 years ago '04        #24
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
I wish you had to take an iq test to post on the internet. Seriously, 50 cent has never destroyed anyone except Young Buck. Jump out of a window. Thanks for time.
 03-23-2009, 11:44 PM         #25
don designz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blizzard said:
I wish you had to take an iq test to post on the internet. Seriously, 50 cent has never destroyed anyone except Young Buck. Jump out of a window. Thanks for time.
really? what happened to ja rule then? he just magically got ended his own career?
 03-23-2009, 11:45 PM         #26
don designz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
jus cuz ur from florida doesnt mean UR NOT d**kRIDIN 50. i hate when n*ggas say stupid s**t like that LMAO....

"yea im from the same state as the rapper that 50 is beefin wit, so THERES NO WAY IM d**kRIDIN 50 ON THIS GUYS, ITS IMPOSSIBLE"...
kinda does stupid, and if you think that iam d**kriding then your own choice. i never said he makes good music though, yeah he his music sucks lately, but he is a business man. he knows what to do and when to do the right moves.
 9 years ago '04        #27
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
*remembers back a couple years ago when he actually got into these east vs south bulls**t arguments and remembers that he has yet to hear ONE single person from the east make a GOOD argument. Then remembers how easy it was making the clowns look stupid with the quickness*

@ 50 vs Miami, NY wouldn't even back that n*gga up plus it would probably just be lame as hell.
 9 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 don designz said:
kinda does stupid, and if you think that iam d**kriding then your own choice. i never said he makes good music though, yeah he his music sucks lately, but he is a business man. he knows what to do and when to do the right moves.
Listen, I agree with most of what your saying? But why the f**k do you never put a space between i and am? You always say iam. I've seen you do it 3 times in two posts.

Not hating, just saying.
 03-24-2009, 12:15 AM         #29
bootscoot39 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da east coast is so bad right now. only person getting money is jay z and he swagger jacker #1. if methed man is broke and he made movies imagine da rest. lil boosie make more money than most of them fools. only people who relevant in todays music is from da south. jeezy lil wayne t.i. luda. plies rick ross hell even soulja boy so dont start hating east west south north. east coast ni...z da biggest haters. they tried to hate on da west coast when they was hot now hip hop is dead cuz its in da south. nobody cares bout wat 50 is saying cuz his rap career is just hanging on. he talked about ja rule but ended up making they same music how gay is that. 21?s he made more love songs than neyo

Reppindaburghh said:
If they do that then the east vs south war is officially on.

They do NOT want that to happen.

And please dont let one of them accidentally mention Em or Dre...if they make that mistake its a wrap. They do not want a East AND West vs South beef.

Although I do hope it happens, i'd love to watch the South get destroyed.
 9 years ago '04        #30
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Reppindaburghh said:
lol, Em has sold more records in his career then the entire south combined has in the past 3 years.

50s sold more on one album then the 3 best Southern rappers have in the past year.

Wow you're pretty sad kid.

1. Em is from Detroit, I realize that you're like twelve so I'm going to let you know, Michigan is the midwest son. If you wanna be an a.ss he was born in Missouri, guess what....STILL MIDWEST. And regardless Outkast has sold more records than the entire east in the last couple years they also have THEE best selling rap album OF ALL TIME......POINT THOUGH? Thats right just a bunch of ignorant bulls**t.

2. 50 sold more in one album then the best 3 Southern rappers? Really doubt you can name 15 Southern rappers without mentioning someone that you haven't seen on tv in the last year and a half so you don't get to talk about the 'top' Southern rappers. Plus Soulja Boys lame a.ss sold more records with his first record than the last Rakim, KRS One, Wu Tang, Big Daddy Kane, and Kool G Rap records combined probably, POINT THOUGH? Once again, nothing.

I'm done, you lames can keep going with your third grade like logic and feel like you're saying something with some merit, I'm not bored enough to make yall look bad anymore.
 03-24-2009, 12:23 AM         #31
c4dabbott 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WWE s**t
 03-24-2009, 12:32 AM         #32
bootscoot39 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da east coast is so bad right now. only person getting money is jay z and he swagger jacker #1. if methed man is broke and he made movies imagine da rest. lil boosie make more money than most of them fools. only people who relevant in todays music is from da south. jeezy lil wayne t.i. luda. plies rick ross hell even soulja boy so dont start hating east west south north. east coast ni...z da biggest haters. they tried to hate on da west coast when they was hot now hip hop is dead cuz its in da south. nobody cares bout wat 50 is saying cuz his rap career is just hanging on. he talked about ja rule but ended up making they same music how gay is that. 21?s he made more love songs than neyo.

name the last east coast rapper to sell a mill. da sad thing is soulja boy sold a mill fisrt time out as a lil kid. yall n*ggaz loved chicken noodel soup to bad nobody else did lol. keep hating it makes us look better. i love it . da south started alot of s**t cuz before master p none these n*ggaz was getting money so respect our hustle down here cause we dont hate we congradulate. master p was at 300 mill 10 years ago and n*ggaz think jay z and 50 is this and that. them n*ggaz like to be seen. he tought snoop da same and saved his career do ya research.
 9 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 bootscoot39 said:
da east coast is so bad right now. only person getting money is jay z and he swagger jacker #1. if methed man is broke and he made movies imagine da rest. lil boosie make more money than most of them fools. only people who relevant in todays music is from da south. jeezy lil wayne t.i. luda. plies rick ross hell even soulja boy so dont start hating east west south north. east coast ni...z da biggest haters. they tried to hate on da west coast when they was hot now hip hop is dead cuz its in da south. nobody cares bout wat 50 is saying cuz his rap career is just hanging on. he talked about ja rule but ended up making they same music how gay is that. 21?s he made more love songs than neyo.

name the last east coast rapper to sell a mill. da sad thing is soulja boy sold a mill fisrt time out as a lil kid. yall n*ggaz loved chicken noodel soup to bad nobody else did lol. keep hating it makes us look better. i love it . da south started alot of s**t cuz before master p none these n*ggaz was getting money so respect our hustle down here cause we dont hate we congradulate. master p was at 300 mill 10 years ago and n*ggaz think jay z and 50 is this and that. them n*ggaz like to be seen. he tought snoop da same and saved his career do ya research.

Em will sell more world-wide this year then all of the south combined will.

Not hating, just saying.

And 50 will go plat, minimum.
 9 years ago '06        #34
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Mista Mizatti said:
*remembers back a couple years ago when he actually got into these east vs south bulls**t arguments and remembers that he has yet to hear ONE single person from the east make a GOOD argument. Then remembers how easy it was making the clowns look stupid with the quickness*

@ 50 vs Miami, NY wouldn't even back that n*gga up plus it would probably just be lame as hell.

:applause: Damn homie u're a diamond n da ruff amongst these dumb @55 n!gg@s!

Curtis Jackson has made himself a pariah n his on city. Who else phucks wit dat clown other than G Unit?

Young Dumb @55 N!gg@s
 03-24-2009, 01:45 AM         #35
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god i hate southern rappers, k!lling the art form.....wasnt some1 from the south dissin banks like "n*ggaz in the south don't understand them big a.ss words"? god f**kin retards
 9 years ago '04        #36
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
why are the 1st posts in the pages have gaythugdating.com?
 9 years ago '05        #37
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
why are yall hatin for anyway...good rappers come from all over man...east coast got some good rappers like the south has good rappers...but man yall trippin on the B rated rappers that arent eaqual to some of the giants in the industry like Outkast, Jay-z....and who mentioned that Dre and Em would even step in this bulls**t in the first place....really if they did it wouldnt even be worth the effort to try to make some money out the situation....all in all its a pretty lame attempt by 50 cuz he tried to push Kanye west like that and looked what happened....Kanye out sold his a.ss the first week...made 50 look like the fool he really is....
 9 years ago '06        #38
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Miami aint lookin too good right now when it come to Ross. Im in Dade sometimes and n*ggas is tellin me they aint f**kin with Ross like that nomore. But you got some real rela hungry n*ggas out there that are decent.
 9 years ago '04        #39
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
but back to the topic... this s**t is all a dumb idea... this is exactly what 50 wants HIS NAME IN LIGHTS!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #40
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,639 | Props total: 16733 16733
:lachen001:

this thread is hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago