Mar 23 - MIAMI HATES 50CENT

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
7421 pageviews
199 comments

javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
Mar 23 - MIAMI HATES 50CENT

Miami Unites Against 50 Cent?

This one is laughable. I am hearing from my down south connect that several Miami artists are not feeling the way 50 Cent has been destroying their two hometown heroes. Like it or not Rick Ross and DJ Khaled are the biggest stars in Miami at this point and they are the face of that city. Pitbull already made kind of a statement with his track “Defend Dade” featuring none other than DJ Khaled. However I am hearing that the city is getting organized to go on a more full blown attack on Curtis and The Unit.

Word is everybody who’s somebody down there is about to start riding on Fif’. Trick, Pitbull, Cool And Dre, and anybody else who has been making noise and has any affiliations with Ross or Khaled, which is basically every artist in the city you’ve ever heard of or are going to hear from in the next 5 years or so. I am hearing that Ross did not initiate this plan but is riding with it to the fullest of course. From what I am hearing we should be hearing something by next week.

I gotta say if this is true, this is not a good idea. Getting a whole city to go at 1 guy? That makes it look like 50 really is the monster he claims to be if it takes all them to tackle 1 man right? Also besides that, have we not learned from others mistakes? 50 Cent is not the one. He DESTROYS people for fun. Not disses or battle raps, he DESTROYS. Why put yourself in the way of the cannon like that right? There’s a lot of talent in Miami and I personally think Ross is one of the best rappers in the game right now so hopefully him and his city can move on and make the right decision.

I LIKE HOW ALL THESE HIPHOP SITES TAKE SHOT AT ANYBODY WHO GO AT 50...MY SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

http://24hourhiphop.com/h .. +Cent%3F/4225/ dont forget the propz

Last edited by javaughn1000; 03-24-2009 at 02:39 PM..

199 comments for "Mar 23 - MIAMI HATES 50CENT"

9 years ago '05        #2
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
If they do that then the east vs south war is officially on.

They do NOT want that to happen.

And please dont let one of them accidentally mention Em or Dre...if they make that mistake its a wrap. They do not want a East AND West vs South beef.

Although I do hope it happens, i'd love to watch the South get destroyed.
 9 years ago '06        #3
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
 Reppindaburghh said:
If they do that then the east vs south war is officially on.

They do NOT want that to happen.

And please dont let one of them accidentally mention Em or Dre...if they make that mistake its a wrap. They do not want a East AND West vs South beef.

Although I do hope it happens, i'd love to watch the South get destroyed.
Shut da f**k up...u sound like da typical internet/East Coast/hattin a.ss f*got. It's safe to say anything sittin behind a computer f**k boy.

Jenk (954) Fort Lauderdale---from da city just north of MIA
 9 years ago '05        #4
space
space
^^^

First of all, your the one acting like a gangster.

All I said is East Coast music>>>>South music.

And West Coast music>>>>South music.

I didnt say anything gangster related at all.

You feelin insecure or somethin?

9 years ago '04        #5
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
There’s a lot of talent in Miami and I personally think Ross is one of the best rappers in the game right now so hopefully him and his city can move on and make the right decision.
WHAT?:laughing19::wtf:
 03-23-2009, 09:16 PM         #6
don designz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lazybone06 said:
Shut da f**k up...u sound like da typical internet/East Coast/hattin a.ss f*got. It's safe to say anything sittin behind a computer f**k boy.

Jenk (954) Fort Lauderdale---from da city just north of MIA
stfu your making us look bad, seriously he is right the rappers down here suck. straight up garbage rap about the most stupidest s**t ever. Only rapper from down here that I give props to is Quest. go look him up.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
Where's Joe Crack at? Ain't Khaled Terror Squad too???
 03-23-2009, 09:17 PM         #8
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida rappers are the absolute worst. I don't give a f**k how many ringtones you lame n*ggas sell, ya'll got the corniest "movement" in the history of hip hop.. 50 well past his prime and still s**tting all over ya'll city
 03-23-2009, 09:25 PM         #9
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
^^^

First of all, your the one acting like a gangster.

All I said is East Coast music>>>>South music.

And West Coast music>>>>South music.

I didnt say anything gangster related at all.

You feelin insecure or somethin?

Let me make a few corrections

East Coast>>> MIAMI music.

West Coast>>>> Miami

South>>>>>>Miami

Dont include Miami with the south, because as a whole they just bring the rest of us down lol
 9 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 Trill n*gga said:
the south aint goin no where f*g**t @ this lame talking about "the south war is on"..who the f**k you supposed to be? Ulysses Grant ?

miami might get destroyed but who gives a f**k I live in south FL and I can tell most of them n*ggas are garbage
lol at everyone from the South, except don, in this thread making fools of themselves...

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-23-2009 at 09:36 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #11
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
Boi i see some hatten a.ss n*ggas ...Point blank FL rappers making more $ then the rest JUST KNOW DAT and not only FL but the whole south n*gga the south is music with out the south there would be some wack a.ss music like 50 cent taking over & i aint talking about the 2003 50 im talking the presant 50 who records cant sell
 03-23-2009, 10:07 PM         #12
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the people who they named in the article are all washed up.

not only does 50 destroy people for fun but jimmy, dre and em completely destroy people. are ya'll forgetting who got rid of benzino and dave at the source? it was jimmy em dre and interscope who did that. they made a call to universal and removed all their ads from that magazine thus affecting their income. jimmy and dave are now nowhere to be found.

miami does not want to f**k with 50 or even mention dre or eminem's name. anyways pitbull, cool and dre, fat joe and trick are all washed up.
 9 years ago '04        #13
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Im from the south but dont put me in the same boat as Rick Ross, Khaled, or any other Florida rapper. Im with Luda, Outkast, T.I., Bun-B, Scarface, and MJG.
 9 years ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13768 13768
 javaughn1000 said:
Word is everybody who’s somebody down there is about to start riding on Fif’. Trick, Pitbull, Cool And Dre, and anybody else who has been making noise and has any affiliations with Ross or Khaled, which is basically every artist in the city you’ve ever heard of or are going to hear from in the next 5 years or so. I am hearing that Ross did not initiate this plan but is riding with it to the fullest of course. From what I am hearing we should be hearing something by next week.

Why would Trick Daddy ride with Ross when he was the one who first exposed him as an officer?
 9 years ago '05        #15
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
 TXChainsaw said:
Let me make a few corrections

East Coast>>> MIAMI music.

West Coast>>>> Miami

South>>>>>>Miami

Dont include Miami with the south, because as a whole they just bring the rest of us down lol
GTFO
 9 years ago '04        #16
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Im not going to get involved in a north vs. south war in here cuz its pointless.....it will be 100 pages with dudes swearing their side is better.....but I will say even if Miami got all their dudes together...they still couldnt f**k with 50 cent....Pitbull?Cool and Dre? Ross? Luke? Plies? Flo rida? The only person I respect is Trick Daddy and I dont see him going to war with 50 cuz of Ross....
 9 years ago '05        #17
space
space
 dabigboi305 said:
Boi i see some hatten a.ss n*ggas ...Point blank FL rappers making more $ then the rest JUST KNOW DAT and not only FL but the whole south n*gga the south is music with out the south there would be some wack a.ss music like 50 cent taking over & i aint talking about the 2003 50 im talking the presant 50 who records cant sell
lol, Em has sold more records in his career then the entire south combined has in the past 3 years.

50s sold more on one album then the 3 best Southern rappers have in the past year.

9 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 castro13 said:
why when a n*gga say east vs.south... some clown mentions DFB, Soulja Boy, and Hurrican Chris... idiot.

TIP
Ross
Luda
Jeezy
Wayne

the list can go on, quit namin all the ringtone rapper when u n*ggas mention the south....bitter east coast n*ggas SMH...lmao
50>>>Ross (Gangster image)
Jay>>>Tip. (Swagger)
Nas>>>Luda. (Lyrics)
Em>>>>Wayne (Concept)
 9 years ago '04        #19
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
lmfao it's not going to be a east vs. south battle. they should called it 50 vs. miami battle. the only south artist that will would join this battle is wayne. and if this really happen like people predicting. people forget that Em is a battle rapper. i listen to miami rappers. but name one rapper from MIA that can go against Em. and fat joe will join this battle also. i still don't think its going to happen.
 9 years ago '04        #20
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
why are people on here mentioning rap artists that have nothing to do with this beef TI need to worry about jail. people saying scarface and outkast jay and nas lmfao WTF

Last edited by MDz; 03-23-2009 at 11:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy