Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
it's new...it was shown at Gamescon
 8 years ago '05        #162
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
no its not dog ive had it on my ps3 for like a month....
 8 years ago '04        #163
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
real gamescom trailer

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #164
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 +HydrO+ said:
real gamescom trailer

Oh my god...
 08-18-2009, 07:25 PM         #165
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Oh my god...
mouth gone words out toook
 08-18-2009, 07:26 PM         #166
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Gamescom brings more Heavy Rain screens and concept art. These all come after Sony showed the game off at its press conference. The PS3 exclusive is out next year, but check out this batch now.
 8 years ago '06        #167
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
mouth gone words out toook
Soiled just pants I my :party0033:

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-18-2009 at 09:22 PM..
 08-19-2009, 12:27 AM         #168
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...this game looks better n better each time i see it...cant f**kin wait for it to come out
 8 years ago '06        #169
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
GOTY hands down
 8 years ago '04        #170
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 3340 3340
good shyt hydro
 8 years ago '04        #171
heat01 
space
space
$389 | Props total: 3 3
the club looks buck
 8 years ago '08        #172
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
HEAVY RAIN

this s**t looks crazy, if this game is as good as at looks I bet they'll turn it into a movie
 8 years ago '04        #173
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
I'm watching these trailers on my blackberry while @ work, and I can say that this will be an epic game.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #174
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Heavy Rain will be fully voice acted in 13 languages, with subtitles also available for all spoken languages, plus five more languages. This info was mentioned this afternoon at Gamescon, when Quantic Dream founder David Cage introduced Pascal Langdale, the actor playing the English-speaking version of Heavy Rain's Ethan Mars (Ethan is the main protagonist), and talked about the extensive voice work necessary for the game's many, many, many, many branching scenes.

Knowing a single Blu-ray disc can store 50gb of data, I'm curious about how many language options would be available in the game. Check out the confirmed list of languages below (Still waiting for official confirmation on a couple -- the Quantic Dream team couldn't name them all off the top of their heads.)

Voice acted:

* English
* German
* Italian
* Spanish
* Portuguese
* Dutch
* Japanese
* Korean
* Mandarin
* Russian
* French

Note: A Polish language option is unconfirmed.
 08-20-2009, 03:38 PM         #175
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only need 1 but thanks
 8 years ago '06        #176
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
too f**kin many if you ask me
 08-21-2009, 09:58 AM         #177
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meet Detective Shelby, a brand new Heavy Rain character revealed and demoed at Gamescom Cologne. On day one, we scored some time with writer/director and Founder/CEO of developer Quantic Dream David Cage, who was kind enough to take you on a tour of the playable Gamescom demo.

As Detective Shelby enters a convenience store to meet with the father of one of the Origami k!ller’s victims…well, you should just watch for yourself. And we didn’t forget about your questions! Head on back next week as Mr. Cage answers some of your questions about Heavy Rain.
click for video

08-21-2009, 10:06 AM         #178
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, not in those words exactly, but fairly close. Quantic Dream’s David Cage was trying hard to explain to Eurogamer and other journalists in a hotel in Cologne that Heavy Rain is fully interactive, and not a.ssociated with the quick-time event stigma of pressing a button to make a scene continue. He was there demoing the game using the character Ethan Mars, who experienced something rather unfortunate.

“So we work on this thing, it’s fully controllable, you do what you want. When there is an action sequence, yes we integrate this QTE sequences. We’ve done it really in a new way, we really started from a blank page again to try to take the best out of this type of interface and find the thrill and excitement and make you feel at the heart of the action,” he said.

In the demo, Cage showed off a scene of Ethan and his son Shaun, and how Ethan interacts with him during the scene. It included several things, from feeding him, helping him with his homework, and putting him to bed. There were several opportunities to decide to be a responsible dad, complete jerk, or just be apathetic to the son. The demo showed off one way the scene played out, and after Cage showed another video of other possible outcomes.

“From what you’ve seen, you’re in control second to second, so please help me with this because some people on the internet just make me crazy,” he said at the end of the demo. I can’t help but sympathize with the guy and his earnestness. Quick-time events are good when they’re integrated well, and they seem to be trying really hard to achieve it here. As Heavy Rain looks to be an evolution of Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit, I’m sure there will be quite a few QTEs. But the question (and hope) is, will they pull it off?
 8 years ago '05        #179
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
if you've played Indigo Prophecy, then you already know what to expect from this classic in the making

Sidenote: The last str8 up QTE game I've played was Road Avenger on the Sega CD.
 08-21-2009, 10:39 AM         #180
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
if you've played Indigo Prophecy, then you already know what to expect from this classic in the making

Sidenote: The last str8 up QTE game I've played was Road Avenger on the Sega CD.
I just finished Indigo Prophecy and it vaulted itself up into my top 10 ICO is next on my must finish PS2 games list
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy