Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 TriangleOffense said:
kid get f**ked. If we ever even once played a game together I may have considered keeping you on but all you ever did was talk s**t in messages im all set bruh go be 12 with the rest of your friends list
same reason i deleted dude
 9 years ago '04        #122
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,518 | Props total: 3301 3301
 PhrozenMenace said:
same reason i deleted dude
like i care if u like me stop talkin s**t n play games
 9 years ago '05        #123
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
i would say sounds like a personal problem bringing up if someone liked you..but that would be childish possibly causing ongoing back n forth disagreements...

it's all good in the hood:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '04        #124
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,518 | Props total: 3301 3301
mods plz delete all these arguing posts if it has nothing to do with the game it shouldnt be here
 06-18-2009, 11:53 AM         #125
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Satisfied with how upcoming thriller Heavy Rain looks? Don't be. Not one to be complacent, developer Quantum Dream says the eagerly awaited game still needs lots of work.

"We're still at the alpha stage and there's a whole lot of work to be done," said Quantic Dream's David Cage. "There's so much fine-tuning in the game left to do. Everything has to be perfect. If there's one thing wrong in a scene, it's the only thing you'll see. There are many things that don't work right now. We need to have everything in place, from facial animations, to score to work out the final result."

This is exactly the kind of stuff you want to be hearing from Quantum Dream. PS3 exclusive Heavy Rain: The Origami k!ller has a release window of early 2010.
 06-18-2009, 12:59 PM         #126
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new they had alotta work left...hope it actually can stick to that possible release time frame..but if they got that much work left i doubt it will come out on schedule...but heres to hoping.....
 8 years ago '04        #127
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 adadfalife607 said:
new they had alotta work left...hope it actually can stick to that possible release time frame..but if they got that much work left i doubt it will come out on schedule...but heres to hoping.....
Q1 2010 is Dec - Feb 2010 no reason they can't make that...I mean it's possibele it couold slip but honestly they still have 8 m onths to finish it...6 days week 20 hour days should be possible to make it...the last month is for pressing and shipping...
 06-18-2009, 04:48 PM         #128
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Q1 2010 is Dec - Feb 2010 no reason they can't make that...I mean it's possibele it couold slip but honestly they still have 8 m onths to finish it...6 days week 20 hour days should be possible to make it...the last month is for pressing and shipping...
the article in the new PTOM has them saying they have hit alpha on it so I dont see them missing this date I know david cage wanted it out for november and says he still wants to push for that but a Q1 is fine with me
 8 years ago '05        #129
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1667 1667
Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit was one of my favourite games on the PS2, hell, it's one of my favourite games, period. Glad I'm copping the PS3 soon so I can take this baby home with me early next year..if it doesn't get pushed back.
 06-18-2009, 08:49 PM         #130
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Da Ill One

i hope they make it, i cant wait for this game to come out...ever since i saw that first demo they played for it ive been excited for it...
 06-18-2009, 09:28 PM         #131
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
i hope they make it, i cant wait for this game to come out...ever since i saw that first demo they played for it ive been excited for it...
ill send you the scans from the new playstation magazine on psn later
 06-19-2009, 08:18 AM         #132
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^props mayne..cant wait to see em...should run some levels in lbp is u havent traded it in yet haha
 06-19-2009, 10:03 AM         #133
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
^^props mayne..cant wait to see em...should run some levels in lbp is u havent traded it in yet haha
man i have 3 kids that would be like losing mario when we were kids its just not going to happen
 06-19-2009, 11:47 AM         #134
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ haha yeah i feel u man still to this day i pop in some super mario every once n a while...but lbp is definitely the new mario for this day n age...
 06-22-2009, 06:33 AM         #135
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit was one of my favourite games on the PS2, hell, it's one of my favourite games, period. Glad I'm copping the PS3 soon so I can take this baby home with me early next year..if it doesn't get pushed back.
I was just playing Indigo Prophecy yesterday on my PS3. I actually went out and bought it for $12.99 used at Gamestop and I must say it is one of my all time favorites and I haven't even beat the game yet. I played it for 5-6 hours and when I went to bed I had dreams about it! I kept waking up thinking I was in the game like, "What should I do next????" I played it so much that I forgot to save and I cut the system off. I didn't trip about it because I want to play it again anyway! Game is nice though!
 07-14-2009, 06:42 AM         #136
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no real news here ill just post anything about Heavy Rain

Cut scenes. Some love them, others loathe them. In games like Metal Gear Solid, players sit and watch as cut scenes push the story forward.

In the upcoming thriller Heavy Rain, gameplay pushes the story forward.

Metal Gear Solid designer Hideo Kojima meet with David Cage of Heavy Rain developer Quantum Dream. Cage calls the discussion with Kojima "very interesting".

"But yeah I believe that the only real challenge is to treat the storytelling differently, not through cut scenes but directly through gameplay," says Cage. "As you play you tell the story. And that's the most difficult thing to do, but also the most interesting thing."

Cage won't go into details about what was discussed, but was "pleased" to hear that Kojima had heard of Quantum Dream and Heavy Rain. He must be a pretty big fan of Kojima's work, no? "I certainly respect his work, definitely, although it's not the type of game I want to make myself," says Cage. "But yeah he's a huge star, I guess." Yeah, we guess!
 07-15-2009, 03:30 AM         #137
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess?

Sit down fool. Wait till your game is a hit before you trivialize other people's efforts. Reminds me of all these "innovative developers" who can't make a game that holds attention or interest like Mario did.
 8 years ago '06        #138
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
what a prick. Still, if Kojima is looking at his game you know its $$$.
 8 years ago '04        #139
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
kojima is the japanese counterpart of Clifford Bleszinski both are in the gaming world but portray themselves as growing celebs
 8 years ago '09        #140
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
it just seems cage wants to make HIS game nothing wrong with that. kojima might'ev been getting on his nerves and telling him what to do etc.

anyways i cant wait for heavy rain.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy