Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2010, 01:58 AM         #881
GR2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So f**kin pissed right now! ...

I'm playin Heavy Rain
[spoiler - click to view]

, and the game/PS3 just froze!

so after Rebooting, i start the game, go to ''Continue'' in the Menu,
and what do i see? : ''Prologue'' (as in the 1st f**kin chapter in the game!)

Now i can go play thru all those chapters again (still got my Trophies tho )

Anybody know what the f**k just happened?
 8 years ago '04        #882
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 GR2004 said:
So f**kin pissed right now! ...

I'm playin Heavy Rain
[spoiler - click to view]

, and the game/PS3 just froze!

so after Rebooting, i start the game, go to ''Continue'' in the Menu,
and what do i see? : ''Prologue'' (as in the 1st f**kin chapter in the game!)

Now i can go play thru all those chapters again (still got my Trophies tho )

Anybody know what the f**k just happened?
go back a few pages and you'll see that me and another person had a crash issue in that part of the game...not this particular issue you had...but it crashed and when we tried to continue...it just went to a black screen...and it never loaded...even starting from the first chapter wouldn't start...just a new game would work

but the game was patched....1.02 is live...get it and it should fix any issues you have...although it's not guaranteed

oh and i'm back to playing

i'm at the part where

*********SPOILERS**********

scott shelby and lauren were in locked in the car while trapped in the water...i went to save her...but i thought breaking the window would be part of helping her...this n*gga scott just dipped on that b**ch

there should have been a prompt on having to save her or not save her

but whatever...it added to the story with the dramatic death

eh, i'll go back and save her when i finish the game
 8 years ago '04        #883
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
platted this game
bring on the DLC
 8 years ago '06        #884
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
4.99 for an added chapter I'm all set.
 03-21-2010, 03:55 PM         #885
GR2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
go back a few pages and you'll see that me and another person had a crash issue in that part of the game...not this particular issue you had...but it crashed and when we tried to continue...it just went to a black screen...and it never loaded...even starting from the first chapter wouldn't start...just a new game would work

but the game was patched....1.02 is live...get it and it should fix any issues you have...although it's not guaranteed

Funny thing is... i got the patch, downloaded/installed it BEFORE i went to play the game...

Oh well nothing else to do...
i'm goin to delete all Heavy Rain files from the PS3, and start all over

Thanks for the help tho...
 8 years ago '04        #886
# 58 
space
space
 GR2004 said:

Funny thing is... i got the patch, downloaded/installed it BEFORE i went to play the game...

Oh well nothing else to do...
i'm goin to delete all Heavy Rain files from the PS3, and start all over

Thanks for the help tho...
damn, wack sauce...sorry, man

but this game is bug/glitch infested

skeptical about copping the DLC
 03-23-2010, 07:12 AM         #887
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm seeing a lot of people complaining about glitches, freezes and black screens. i never had a problem at all while playing this game. the only real glitch i had while playing was the audio and music would go in and out sometimes and that wasn't very often at all...
 8 years ago '04        #888
# 58 
space
space
anybody with the platinum trophy got any suggestions on what's the best way to get platinum?

trying to plat this one soon
 8 years ago '04        #889
restless4207 
space
space
 # 58 said:
anybody with the platinum trophy got any suggestions on what's the best way to get platinum?

trying to plat this one soon
i suggest playing the game at least twice before doing all this but to each their own this is the best way to do it tho

this is method i used... if you need help check the link at the bottom

Step 1 - This step is simple; all you need to do is go play the game. Experience the story however it unfolds, and make whichever choices that seem right to you. If something goes wrong, keep playing, rather than replaying the chapter. No matter how the game ends, you will unlock certain trophies, so just enjoy the game. If you want to focus on something, you can try to keep all the main characters alive, but if you don't, it can easily be fixed after the fact. Once you've played through to the credits, you can come back here for Step 2.

Step 2 - Four Heroes/The Perfect Crime

The first thing to do is to get the Four Heroes trophy if you haven't already. Provided your first playthrough wasn't a complete catastrophe, this won't take long to get. By following the guide, you'll need to make sure everyone makes it to the final scene alive. Once that's done, you can focus on getting the Perfect Crime trophy, and along the way, the Nerd trophy and the Trial Master trophy, if you haven't already done it. To do this, you'll need to replay the Crime Scene chapter to find all the clues with ARI (make sure you have auto save on here), and then play through the game again, starting at the Hassan's Shop chapter. Follow all of the steps in the Perfect Crime walkthrough, and for each of the Trials, be sure to complete them, if you haven't already, for the Trial Master trophy. When you reach the Mad Jack and Fish Tank scenes, follow the guide to find all the evidence needed, and in Solving the Puzzle, solve the mystery with the evidence in ARI. Once you complete the game after following the steps for The Perfect Crime, those three trophies should unlock.

Step 3 - Missing Individual Trophies

The next thing to take care of are any of the individual scene trophies you may have missed. In a lot of cases, you'll need to just replay a scene and make the opposite choice you did the first time around, or finding something in the scene you missed. In other cases, you'll need to complete a sequence perfectly, like Kamikaze, Ludwig Von, and Invincible Scott. There are two trophies you might want to get out of the way first: Happy Birthday and Kamikaze. In both cases, the scenes are fairly long, and they've given people some trouble. Check the trophy guide for both, but please keep in mind that Happy Birthday will not unlock until the beginning of Scott's chapter.

Step 4 - The Rest of the Endings

At this point, all you should be missing is the All Endings trophy. With the exception of a couple endings, you will only have to replay the game from the k!ller's Place chapter onwards to see the rest of the endings. Check the guide for the criteria for each ending.

If you've followed the road map, you should have the endings that go along with Four Heroes, Trial Master, Nerd, and The Perfect Crime, and you'll have most recently done The Perfect Crime. To get the rest of the endings, you won't need to go any further back than On the Loose. The criteria for the remaining endings is as follows:

After completing "Perfect Crime", you will already have: (New Start, Dead Heroine, Uploaded, Unpunished)

For the following endings, do them in the order below. Don't jump ahead and do #4 before #2. Do them in sequence. Also, make sure that autosave is ON and you don't just jump around from chapter to chapter. You HAVE to play from the specified chapter through the rest of the game. If certain decisions aren't listed here, then consider them optional.

Ending 1 (New Life, Origami Grave, Case Closed):

* Go back to k!ller's Place. Madison finds the address on the k!ller's laptop (password: Max if you don't remember). She has to survive and escape. She has to call either Ethan or Jayden.
* During The Old Warehouse, Ethan saves Shaun. Madison warns Ethan. Jayden wins the f!ght on the conveyor belt and saves the OK when given the chance. The OK dies.

Ending 2 (Ethan's Grave, Heroine):

* Go back to The Old Warehouse. Madison gets arrested instead of warning Ethan. Jayden fails during the f!ght with the OK. Ethan gets k!lled by the police. This is the ending from "So Close...".

Ending 3 (Origami Blues, Smoking Mirror):

* Go back to The Rat. Ethan leaves instead of taking the poison. He also incorrectly guesses at the address of the warehouse where Shaun is.
* Solving the Puzzle - Jayden gives up.
* k!ller's Place - Madison dies.

Ending 4 (Tears in Rain): k!ller's Place:

* After doing Ending #3, go back to k!ller's Place. Have Madison escape, but she doesn't look at the laptop to find the address.

Ending 5 (Helpless, Square One, A Mother's Revenge):

* Go back to On the Loose. Ethan kisses and then forgives Madison. Ethan gets arrested.
* Trapped - Shelby saves Lauren. See "Swimming Instructor".
* Solving the Puzzle - Jayden gives up.
* k!ller's Place - Madison escapes, but doesn't find the address on the laptop.

Ending 6 (Innocent, Heroine, Resignation):

* Go back to k!ller's Place. Madison gets the address from the laptop, escapes, but doesn't call either Ethan or Jayden. She has to go to the warehouse alone.
* The Old Warehouse - Madison rescues Shaun. When given the opportunity, Madison saves the OK. The OK dies in the end.

Last edited by restless4207; 03-24-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #890
# 58 
space
space
^^^^ good looks...i'ma start on it tonight
 8 years ago '04        #891
restless4207 
space
space
 # 58 said:
^^^^ good looks...i'ma start on it tonight
np
it gets somewhat annoying if you dont do it in the order they say above

just keep that in mind...

you really only have to play the game fully 2 times (well from hassans shop the 2nd time)
 8 years ago '04        #892
# 58 
space
space
 restless4207 said:
np
it gets somewhat annoying if you dont do it in the order they say above

just keep that in mind...

you really only have to play the game fully 2 times (well from hassans shop the 2nd time)
word...i'm getting the "chapter" trophies...just to get them out the way...i don't want to fully play the game and f**k up in the quicktime sequences...especially the car chase driving into traffic

so, i'ma get all them out the way....then go for plat
 8 years ago '06        #893
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
got my first platinum, haha !!
 8 years ago '04        #894
restless4207 
space
space
^^ dont think that this is a hard platinum to get
honestly one of the easiest i have gotten

1/10 difficulty lol

play sf4 and try to get the platinum for that
 8 years ago '06        #895
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
nah it wasnt hard , i never try to get trophies but seeing how easy this one was i figured what the hell !!
 8 years ago '06        #896
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
Try to get plat in warhawk
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-29-2010, 06:12 PM         #897
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this game really worth buying?
 8 years ago '04        #898
# 58 
space
space
4 trophies left...these are the actual time consuming trophies...where i have to play throughout to get certain trophies...not chapter trophies
 8 years ago '06        #899
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,252 | Props total: 439 439
just finished this s**t up... i liked it alot...i didnt like the way they reveal wut really happened in the clock repair shop... other that that this s**t was crackkkk.. all my characters made it to the end( well except for one but he made it right to the very end, you know who). i didnt take the poison or save lauren. i also shot the religious guy and i shot the guy from the fourth trial.
 8 years ago '04        #900
restless4207 
space
space
^^

spoiler tag your s**t homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago