Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #821
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 OD184 said:
I got my code and played the taxidermist chapter. I actually liked it even though it's short. You just investigate the guys house and deal with the consequences. There are 7 possible outcomes for the dlc.
nice i hope the other dlc drops sooner rather than later.
 03-05-2010, 12:03 PM         #822
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the endings i got makes absolutely no sense:

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #823
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 lazerface said:
one of the endings i got makes absolutely no sense:

8 years ago '07        #824
space
space
yo that dlc is crazy lol

03-05-2010, 01:08 PM         #825
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

lol you're right, now it makes sense. thank you.
 8 years ago '06        #826
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 JoNu said:
my ending was different.
Ethan: drank the poison, saved his son. Ethan didn't die after drinking the so called poison, k!lled Shelby and him n his son move into a new apartment.

The wh0ore lives. Her n Shelby kissed n Shelby told her 2 leave the city, he would meet up with her after he catches the k!ller. The wh0ore goes 2 Shelby's grave after finding out Shelby was the k!ller n wondered if Shelby was thinking of her son that he k!lled when he kissed her n s**t.

Jayden lives n quits the FBI. I never took the blue s**t he wanted when he started 2 shake.

Madison lives, wrote a book on the k!ller. @ her book signing a man which they don't show says that the k!ller was weak n she needed a better adversary 2 face her. Sounds like a part 2.

Shelby was the k!ller. Every person he interviewed was for him 2 get back the box, cell phone, envelope n book record in the typewriter shop. He did this 2 destroy all the evidence
I started over again n when Shelby went 2 c the wh0ore I

wow tell us what happens..
 8 years ago '05        #827
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
For those that have played the taxidermist dlc

8 years ago '07        #828
space
space
 OD184 said:
For those that have played the taxidermist dlc

yeah that s**t was nuts, also

8 years ago '06        #829
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
finally received special edition from hmv.. def worth the wait. keeping this game
 8 years ago '04        #830
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
everytime i see this thread...it k!lls me inside

am i the only d*ckhead still waiting for this game to get patched so i can continue with my original campaign?

f**k it...about to just start a new game
 03-05-2010, 10:45 PM         #831
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yo dawg id say jus start a new one....thats what i did..beat it in like 3 days
 03-06-2010, 12:36 AM         #832
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
everytime i see this thread...it k!lls me inside

am i the only d*ckhead still waiting for this game to get patched so i can continue with my original campaign?

f**k it...about to just start a new game
Nah I'm in the same boat... and I've tried everything, started a previous chapter, deleted all the game info and 1.01 on the hdd... and I still can't get the game to load. What was a great game is starting to turn into a pile of s**t in my eyes.
 8 years ago '04        #833
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 adadfalife607 said:
^ yo dawg id say jus start a new one....thats what i did..beat it in like 3 days
 graydome said:
Nah I'm in the same boat... and I've tried everything, started a previous chapter, deleted all the game info and 1.01 on the hdd... and I still can't get the game to load. What was a great game is starting to turn into a pile of s**t in my eyes.
since god of war 3 is just around the corner...i'ma f**k with that for a little bit

then hopefully quantic dream will release some type of patch for this issue....if not, i'll give it a new shot

if it freezes on my again...i'ma just set it on fire, tape it and e-mail it to quantic dream...i'm not even going to trade it in to gamestop
 8 years ago '06        #834
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I appreciate the ppl using the spoiler tags. I'm about to get this s**t from gamefly over the next week or so and was lookin forward to it but have been reading all this s**t about technical problems with the game go figure
 8 years ago '07        #835
space
space
 beantown85 said:
I appreciate the ppl using the spoiler tags. I'm about to get this s**t from gamefly over the next week or so and was lookin forward to it but have been reading all this s**t about technical problems with the game go figure
its weird i haven't experienced any problems.
 8 years ago '05        #836
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
now that i reflect on it, this game was good for sure, BUT i mean, its just like watchin a good movie or something, theres not really that enjoyablity factor with it that should come with video games, once you've beat it and seen a few different endings its just boring, plus the story allways swings back to a main theme no matter what choices you pick...a good experience but definetly not no game of the year s**t...
 03-07-2010, 04:22 PM         #837
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
i just started playing it,and i dont even know if im gonna keep playing it.the controls are horrible,plus im guessing its because i play on a small tv but when those box things come up on your screen to show you what to push to interact with it i cant even read what button or whatever to push,or whatever way your suppose to move the d pad or somethin

i mean it sounds like a good game,its just the controls are horrible.or is it just cuz i play on a small tv and im more used to like playing pc games then ps3
stop playin ur ps3 on standard tv dog
 8 years ago '05        #838
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
^^^I played my ps3 on a standard def TV when I first got it cuz i couldn't afford an HDTV at the time. Trust me, get an HDTV. I remember playing Madden and couldn't figure out if I was supposed to target circle or square cuz the plays looked so small. I remember failing missions in GTA4 cuz i couldn't read the subtitles at the bottom that tell you what to do. If your not gonna get an HDTV or at least a bigger TV then this problem will persist and eventually p!ss you off.
 8 years ago '05        #839
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
If it's completely wireless (no receiver) then it's most likely sixaxis. The controller should say sixaxis on it (I'm not sure, but I believe it should either be on the face of the control or the top). I don't think the game would let you play if it wasn't sixaxis.
 8 years ago '04        #840
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
the taxidermist should have been apart of the game, not dlc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago