Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #721
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,063 | Props total: 10743 10743
I've only had 1 glitch so far. I sat down at the dinner table and as someone was saying something, I stood up. Afterwards, all I could move was my head and nothing else. It's cool though, had to leave for school at that point anyway. That's the only glitch i've encountered though.
 8 years ago '04        #722
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Wow, I thought I was the only person having problems.. My main problem is I can't get the sound to work on my home theater. So I just gotta use the speakers on my TV.. And sometime the sound goes out there too.. And the game freezes up sometime.. Those the only probs I have had..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #723
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 adadfalife607 said:
waited bout 10 minutes no luck...man thats whack..guess im startin it over
yeah, i tried it too...no luck

i'ma just wait and see if they release a patch....not doing a new game
 8 years ago '05        #724
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
smh@ all these issues....game is dope but glitches like these are unacceptable....froze on me a couple times and sound went out but i just restarted and everything was fine.....and honestly even though this is probably on my top 3 gaming experiences list of all times...i'd still say its a rental for most folk simply because i beat it in like 2 days....but then again tha DLC might be worth it for this one...i can only imagine if they made a horror game like this...or even an action game....the gameplay style is so intricately tied into the story thats its on a whole 'nother plane as far as media goes....dude PERFECTLY combined compelling story telling, character building and gameplay into a software that transcends ANY medium for storytelling out right now....s**ts like the AVATAR for video games as far as breaking the mold of whats capable with technology
 8 years ago '05        #725
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
This game is sick as f**k :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #726
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 lazerface said:
has anyone played indigo prophecy? it's by the same makers of heavy rain, i researched it online and it got pretty good reviews. i just bought it for the xbox brand new for $7.75 on amazon. i couldn't pass it up for that price.
as of now ima say indigo prophecy was a better game
 8 years ago '07        #727
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
lucky me...i' played thru the whole game and have not had ANY GLITCHES, b**chES, OR COMPLAINTS!! imma play thru a second time but i do believe some of u n*ggas got a destructive disc...should go take it back for another copy...
 8 years ago '04        #728
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
Not alot of talk about this on here....

Whoever has it, would you say this is a renter or a game worth buying?

And how long have you played it or beat it? how many hours of game time is this game?
 8 years ago '07        #729
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 D. Norman said:
Not alot of talk about this on here....

Whoever has it, would you say this is a renter or a game worth buying?

And how long have you played it or beat it? how many hours of game time is this game?
 8 years ago '07        #730
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 P-Hill said:
I've only had 1 glitch so far. I sat down at the dinner table and as someone was saying something, I stood up. Afterwards, all I could move was my head and nothing else. It's cool though, had to leave for school at that point anyway. That's the only glitch i've encountered though.
I had a glitch on
[spoiler - click to view]

It was only for like 5 sec. though one side went black.
 8 years ago '08        #731
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
I dont buy unless its a sport game cause i can play with my peeps at da crib.... GAMEFLY GUYS USE IT why pay 60 for a game and when ur done and trade in value is only $10-$20... gamefly if u like buy for cheaper....if u dont send it back get a new game 3-4 days later......
 8 years ago '07        #732
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Antbone said:
same here...i just finished the part when she goes to the Blue Lagoon that scene was hilarious and also the other scene when i accidently made her drink the old man's cup, then to wake up with her strapped onto the chair HOSTEL style lol...
I just finished that part that s**t had me amped up. I thought I wouldn't be able to get out I kept missing buttons

8 years ago '09        #733
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
beat the game today. f**king amazing. i had that black screen glitch once but i turned the game off n back on and it was fine. it also froze on me at the blue lagoon but i restarted it and it worked.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #734
# 58 
space
space
 Antbone said:
lucky me...i' played thru the whole game and have not had ANY GLITCHES, b**chES, OR COMPLAINTS!! imma play thru a second time but i do believe some of u n*ggas got a destructive disc...should go take it back for another copy...
went to gamestop...got it exchanged for a new one, same issue...i give up until we get some kind of update from sony/quantic dream
 8 years ago '05        #735
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,063 | Props total: 10743 10743
It's not the blu ray. It's the actual game
 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM         #736
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow... so trippy
 8 years ago '04        #737
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Finished the game today. Ending was crazy. I'm gonna go through it at least two more times but it won't be as good now that you know who the k!ller is going to be. But it's still going to be worth it to see how everything plays out. Even though the initial experience was short, this game was easily worth its cost and the cost of a new PlayStation 3 (and a near-car accident during a huge blizzard on a 2 hour drive between states to find the short-supply PS3).
 8 years ago '04        #738
# 58 
space
space
 P-Hill said:
It's not the blu ray. It's the actual game
such bulls**t
 8 years ago '07        #739
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Finished the game today. Ending was crazy. I'm gonna go through it at least two more times but it won't be as good now that you know who the k!ller is going to be. But it's still going to be worth it to see how everything plays out. Even though the initial experience was short, this game was easily worth its cost and the cost of a new PlayStation 3 (and a near-car accident during a huge blizzard on a 2 hour drive between states to find the short-supply PS3).
that's funny ... man

The game is ill.

Last edited by TH35; 02-26-2010 at 01:10 AM..
 02-26-2010, 01:10 AM         #740
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
that's funny ... man

but no lie s**t all started to make sense after the dude burned the evidence..

Last edited by P-Hill; 03-01-2010 at 06:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy