Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-25-2010, 10:54 AM         #701
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for a game that was priding itself on it's super realistic character models and amazing graphics, i have to say i was not overly impressed. is it just me or do the character models kinda suck? i'm not saying they're terrible but they're definitely not mind blowing. in the beginning, the guy whose son dies' wife looks pretty bad and i noticed a bunch of crappy textures. not that graphics mean that much in a story driven game but the hype had me expecting to be blown away and i wasn't. the game still looks pretty damn good though.

i just started playing last night but only got to play a little bit. i'm at the part where the guy and his son are at the park.
 8 years ago '08        #702
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 lazerface said:
for a game that was priding itself on it's super realistic character models and amazing graphics, i have to say i was not overly impressed. is it just me or do the character models kinda suck? i'm not saying they're terrible but they're definitely not mind blowing. in the beginning, the guy whose son dies' wife looks pretty bad and i noticed a bunch of crappy textures. not that graphics mean that much in a story driven game but the hype had me expecting to be blown away and i wasn't. the game still looks pretty damn good though.

i just started playing last night but only got to play a little bit. i'm at the part where the guy and his son are at the park.
gtfoh
 02-25-2010, 12:07 PM         #703
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asoria85 said:
gtfoh
i'm honestly not ripping the game, i guess i just expected i little more in the character model department. the story and gameplay so far has been great.
 8 years ago '06        #704
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 lazerface said:
i'm honestly not ripping the game, i guess i just expected i little more in the character model department. the story and gameplay so far has been great.
I would give you hate...but there b**ch a.sses got rid of it

These are the best character models I've ever seen in a game.If there's a game that has better,please let me know.
 8 years ago '07        #705
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
especially if u n*ggas gotta 42' inch HDTV it really brings out the characters....it's scary!!
 02-25-2010, 12:58 PM         #706
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
I would give you hate...but there b**ch a.sses got rid of it

These are the best character models I've ever seen in a game.If there's a game that has better,please let me know.
so you would give me hate because my opinion differs from yours? ok

and to answer your question, MGS4's character models look a little better IMHO. now if we're talking overall, heavy rain wins hands down.
 8 years ago '05        #707
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 lazerface said:
MGS4's character models look a little better IMHO.
i see where u coming from but heavy rain has those deeper textures and the gameplay style allows for the action to look MUCH more realistic...this is the first game where i actually felt emotionally attached to peoples lives....like in GTA or even MGS4...the characters respawn after you die and even then theres no real connection between the player and the character but in HR...they tke the time to let you get to know each character individually so when one gets murked ur kinda sad....for instance last night i started my second play through and on scott shelby's first level when dude walked up stairs to whoop Laurens a.ss....i just walked away...n*gga i woke up feeling guilty this morning...lol what other game does that
 8 years ago '04        #708
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
 theylikeme05 said:
for instance last night i started my second play through and on scott shelby's first level when dude walked up stairs to whoop Laurens a.ss....i just walked away...n*gga i woke up feeling guilty this morning...lol what other game does that
 8 years ago '04        #709
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
so.....FML

yup...f**k my life

i was playing the game...i'm up the part where jayden gets to the blue lagoon in search of paco

and out of nowhere.....the game f**king freezes while it's saving....lucky me

so i reset....tried to continue...nothing but a black screen...tried it again...same black screen...tried it again...same f**king black screen...tried to play the chapter previous to that...same f**king black screen

that freeze must have corrupted my entire save data

i think my only choice is to play the game over again....this kind of ruined the game for me now

what should i do?

play the game again...and make the same exact choices to try and keep the story intact?

or

play the game again....and just do whatever i feel like now...even if it compromises what i did before?

or

say f**k it...read all the possible endings and return the game for credit to get battlefield

i'm so mad
 02-25-2010, 02:06 PM         #710
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yoooo same thing happend with me man..wtf is that s**t...my ps3 didnt freeze but after i went with jayden to see paco it wont load from that point any more...im so pissed off...this game is mad glitchy too..lotta times ill completely lose sound for a few seconds then it pops back on..and itll just freeze outta no where then kick back...wtf
 8 years ago '04        #711
# 58 
space
space
 adadfalife607 said:
^^^ yoooo same thing happend with me man..wtf is that s**t...my ps3 didnt freeze but after i went with jayden to see paco it wont load from that point any more...im so pissed off...this game is mad glitchy too..lotta times ill completely lose sound for a few seconds then it pops back on..and itll just freeze outta no where then kick back...wtf
you serious? at that same spot?...that's weird then, makes me not want to play it again because it could just freeze once more

f**k...i wonder if it's the actualy disc and might need another one?
 02-25-2010, 02:13 PM         #712
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i no man idk^....the same f**kin spot though it keeps freezing...any time i try to reload a different chapter..same thing happens..im so heated
 8 years ago '04        #713
# 58 
space
space
 adadfalife607 said:
i no man idk^....the same f**kin spot though it keeps freezing...any time i try to reload a different chapter..same thing happens..im so heated
well...i googled this issue...and TONS of people are having this issue on the playstation board...f**k, looks like we going to have to wait for a patch

they did say that when the black screen shows up...to wait 5 minutes....some people said it doesn't work...but sony says give it a try...i'ma give this a try now
 8 years ago '07        #714
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
4 more days til my game comes in the mail. This week is taking forever :angry12:
 02-25-2010, 02:34 PM         #715
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by #58

well...i googled this issue...and TONS of people are having this issue on the playstation board...f**k, looks like we going to have to wait for a patch

they did say that when the black screen shows up...to wait 5 minutes....some people said it doesn't work...but sony says give it a try...i'ma give this a try now

werd.tryin that now too...let u no what happens
 8 years ago '08        #716
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
I played it straight through with no issues
 8 years ago '08        #717
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
I'm diggin it so far. Can't wait til I get more in depth with it, but for now its got my attention.
 02-25-2010, 02:48 PM         #718
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waited bout 10 minutes no luck...man thats whack..guess im startin it over
 8 years ago '04        #719
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
I'm real mad just called my local blockbusters to see if they had the game 1 said they didn't get the copies yet another said they were gettin two copies n they didn't know when they were coming n the other said they weren't even gettin the game. I know yall sayin the game is real good but idk if I want to spend the money on it. What is the replay value.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-25-2010, 03:04 PM         #720
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone played indigo prophecy? it's by the same makers of heavy rain, i researched it online and it got pretty good reviews. i just bought it for the xbox brand new for $7.75 on amazon. i couldn't pass it up for that price.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy