Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
 113
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #681
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
hey if anyone wants this that doesn't have it hit me up, i got an extra sealed copy.
 8 years ago '05        #682
OD184 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
I just got an email from Amazon saying that the Taxidermist chapter will be released on the 4th of March. And yes, Scott Shelby is that dude.
 8 years ago '04        #683
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
I think I read somewhere that they have 2 other episodes as well. One you can play as the oraganmi k!ller, and the other I can't remember...
 8 years ago '04        #684
fat-phat 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
i wanna know how different everybody's ending was.
!!!!!!!!DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW A POSSIBLE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

















main character(ethan)-cops shot him at the end
lil boy[shaun]-Ehtan saved him from drowning @ the end.
private investigator-I [Ethan] shot him at the end
the prostitute -drowned(sleep in a car at the bottom of the river)
the reporter -house fire(i know i pressed the right button on time to prevent her from dying,but she still died)
FBI dude-died from overdosed on whatever that blue sh!t was......but came back tho, once the cop[Blake] put on his[FBI dude] glasses
 8 years ago '07        #685
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
:rant:
 8 years ago '04        #686
lac 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
 fat-phat said:
i wanna know how different everybody's ending was.
!!!!!!!!DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW A POSSIBLE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

















main character(ethan)-cops shot him at the end
lil boy[shaun]-Ehtan saved him from drowning @ the end.
private investigator-I [Ethan] shot him at the end
the prostitute -drowned(sleep in a car at the bottom of the river)
the reporter -house fire(i know i pressed the right button on time to prevent her from dying,but she still died)
FBI dude-died from overdosed on whatever that blue sh!t was......but came back tho, once the cop[Blake] put on his[FBI dude] glasses


Ethan - Lives/Saves son and goes on with life w/ his son in new apartment.
Scott(PI) - Falls to his death after f!ght with FBI Agent(Jayden)
Lauren(wh0ore)- Drowns in the car
Madison(Journalist) - Helps Ethan save his son/writes book on origami k!ller and encounters a possible new murder to follow.
Jayden(FBI Agent)- k!lls Scott at end of game/quits his habbit of the drugs/ but still has the after effects of imagining s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #687
fat-phat 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
 lac said:
Ethan - Lives/Saves son and goes on with life w/ his son in new apartment.
Scott(PI) - Falls to his death after f!ght with FBI Agent(Jayden)
Lauren(wh0ore)- Drowns in the car
Madison(Journalist) - Helps Ethan save his son/writes book on origami k!ller and encounters a possible new murder to follow.
Jayden(FBI Agent)- k!lls Scott at end of game/quits his habbit of the drugs/ but still has the after effects of imagining s**t.

I like your ending better than mine.

i guess i should have not shot him[scott], which maybe Ethan wouldn't have died... and stop taking them drugs[fbi dude]...but i know i did the right thing to save madison...oh well,still a great game.
 8 years ago '05        #688
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
damn this s**t getting good...almost at the end and none of my main characters have died yet....has anybody else gotten this far without any deaths?

[spoiler - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #689
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
UPS man dropped it off...I just started playing...the music is intense and semi-depressing in the beginning....so far I'm highly impressed
 8 years ago '05        #690
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
oh s**t....yall wont belive who the k!ller is....love this game
 8 years ago '07        #691
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
John sheppard
 8 years ago '04        #692
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 theylikeme05 said:
oh s**t....yall wont belive who the k!ller is....love this game
Damn dude, you finished it already? I just got passed the powerplant.. that s**t was crazy.... But none of my characters have died though
 8 years ago '06        #693
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Am i the only one in which the music kind of creeps you out on this game...lol
 8 years ago '07        #694
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 KC2NC said:
Am i the only one in which the music kind of creeps you out on this game...lol
Naw it creeps me out too I just finished the part w/ the chick before I turned it off. I was like how the hell can't I die because I missed a few buttons, then I was like
[spoiler - click to view]



 Nu Tymez said:
Damn dude, you finished it already? I just got passed the powerplant.. that s**t was crazy.... But none of my characters have died though
I know I can't play it like that. I have to play in moderation the game is nice as f**k but I can't just breeze through games like that. I like to take my time and enjoy it.


Last edited by TH35; 02-24-2010 at 11:50 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #695
Antbone 
space
avatar space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
same here...i just finished the part when she goes to the Blue Lagoon that scene was hilarious and also the other scene when i accidently made her drink the old man's cup, then to wake up with her strapped onto the chair HOSTEL style lol...
 8 years ago '05        #696
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 thehogue... said:



I know I can't play it like that. I have to play in moderation the game is nice as f**k but I can't just breeze through games like that. I like to take my time and enjoy it.
I tried didnt have to work this week...smoked a blunt picked it up 12am tuesday...played for two hours....went to sleep woke up....smoked another blunt.....played for few more....went to the mall....bought a fit....went to my potna house drank sum brews...owned on sum chess...smoked a blunt pregamming for club...went to the club stayed til 230....played for a few more hours....boned my b**ch....went to sleep....woke up...drank a brew, hit a roach...cranked it up for a few more hours and the game was beat....GREAT experience but in the end if I were the one that had to pay for it i would be kinda mad but since my chick bought it im not that mad...plus she got the reciept so im thinking about taking it back for bout 60 dollars in credit at gamestop and putting that on that God of War
 8 years ago '05        #697
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Ethan lives-doesnt take poison

Madison-survives house fire by jumping in fridge, live happily ever after with ethan and his son

Scott-falls to death after jayden helps him up, lauren survives car drowning

Jayden-gets murked by some VR tanks....i never took that blue s**t when it asked so i guess that may of had something to do with it...that and the fact that i used ARI til my eyes bled one time
im playing my second time around b4 i take it back for credit....now that i know who the k!ller is i walked away when dude came to the motel to beat Laurens a.ss so i think she may be dead
 8 years ago '04        #698
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 KC2NC said:
Am i the only one in which the music kind of creeps you out on this game...lol
s**t's depressing with the kid and his son and the music then the rain...
 8 years ago '08        #699
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
game is by far the best game experience I have ever had. Easily the best game I habe played since being a 17 yr gamer. I beat it last night and when I get off I'm gonna play iy again. I let my wife play the chick parts I did the guy parts. Awesome thriller. Thank god for gamefly option to buy for 43 can't beat that.


Last edited by asoria85; 02-25-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #700
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
excuse the y's posting at work from the mobile think the y buttom got jammed but game is awesome
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy