Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #501
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
website would not work for me, ah well I s'pose Ill wait
 8 years ago '05        #502
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
i'm buying a ps3 for this game haha..
 8 years ago '04        #503
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
Good looks, got my code..gonna download it late tonight when I get home.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #504
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
I hate that I might not be able to get this on the day it drops

Might sacrifice a few games and take them to GS to try and ease the impact on my wallet
 8 years ago '04        #505
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
$1,217 | Props total: 0 0
I was leaving the crime scene in the demo, and as soon as i walked near a cop car the demo basically crashed on me. other than that the part i played before hand i enjoyed.
 8 years ago '07        #506
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
im downloading now :dancingcool:

im in serious need of a 80gig ps3 tho
 8 years ago '05        #507
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Good looking out P- on the heads up for the demo-
 02-06-2010, 06:55 PM         #508
Jchance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks P.
 02-07-2010, 11:18 AM         #509
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good look with helping on the code! I'll download tonight after the Super Bowl...
 8 years ago '06        #510
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
got the code but it said invalid..
 02-07-2010, 08:55 PM         #511
Jchance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
got the code but it said invalid..
I had to log into my UK account to redeem. Give that a try.
 02-07-2010, 09:05 PM         #512
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kiin right...just got my code..downloadin that s**t now cant wait to play it
 8 years ago '09        #513
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 MysticSSJosh said:
I was leaving the crime scene in the demo, and as soon as i walked near a cop car the demo basically crashed on me. other than that the part i played before hand i enjoyed.
Same thing happened to me....I guess that's supposed to happen?
 8 years ago '06        #514
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
^^ na I played and was able to get in the car and drive off.. It plays a trailer afterwards
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #515
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Game375 said:
^^ na I played and was able to get in the car and drive off.. It plays a trailer afterwards
Posted via Mobile Device
Haha well damn guess I didn't miss anything in the demo then...good s**t
 02-08-2010, 11:13 AM         #516
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no problems with the demo...dled it straight from the us store....took about 45 to dl and install...well worth it...game is gonna be a classic no doubt about it
 8 years ago '06        #517
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
 DJ Idol said:
Haha well damn guess I didn't miss anything in the demo then...good s**t
Lol na. Game is going to be sick son. With this game it's funny how it crashed and to be like ok was this supposed to happen.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #518
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
just pre-ordered this joint. I wanted that 1st chapter the Taxidermist so I don't have to pay 4.99 later. Look forward to this joint, the demo was short, but great. Can't wait to play..
 8 years ago '04        #519
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 3340 3340

[pic - click to view]

When Quantic Dream CEO and co-founder David Cage watches movies or television, he dreams of the day when game designers can have the same liberties. Cage, whose mature interactive drama Heavy Rain hits stores later this month, says he feels that censorship in games is "probably the strictest in all the entertainment industry."

"One territory asked me to change one scene because it was too emotional," the 40-year-old Cage tells me. "I read the email ten times to make sure I got it right. What do you mean 'too emotional'? Can you change the end of Titanic, it's really too sad. Same thing for Gone With the Wind -- just add a couple of jokes near the end so we don't cry. Woody Allen, too funny. [Francis Ford Coppola] too real. [Martin] Scorsese too violent."

He makes a point to say that he doesn't compare himself to "these masters," as he puts it. But he does say their goals are the same -- to create emotions.

"I'm am sure once society will have a better understanding of what games really are, mentalities will quickly change," Cage says.

He's not the first one to do it, but he makes parallels to rock n' roll, which at one time was perceived as youth perverting "Satanic music." He also points to comic books -- his home country of France had a strict "youth protection" against comics in the 1950s.

"If you show two people in love kissing in a videogame, you need to put fades to black before their lips are in contact, before she takes off her bra. Otherwise it might give ideas to these seventeen-plus people who probably never thought about all that before," he says sarcastically.

[pic - click to view]

The medium is evolving though, and he feels that game makers will need more breathing room in order to tell deeper and more emotional stories.

"Interactivity changes," he explains. "Yes, there are some Mario games for a three-plus audience, and that's fine, but the medium now evolves. It will have more and more authors in the near future who will need some reasonable freedom of speech. Not to shock children, but to tell mature stories for a mature audience without being sold in s3x shops. I hope I will see this before I die, and I would really like more game authors to talk about this issue and f!ght for their rights."

Cage also points to difficulties creating these mature scenarios for different regions, telling me that "trying to create a mature experience for a mature audience is a massive challenge, because every single country has a different understanding of what could be perceived as shocking." Quantic Dream's previous title, Indigo Prophecy, had "adult content" (which the developer admitted didn't have a significant effect on the game's plot) removed for its North American release.

As for Heavy Rain, the PlayStation 3 exclusive will see a release in multiple regions with no compromise or apparent censorship. The ESRB rated-M title (for "Blood, Intense Violence, Nudity, s3xual Content, Strong Language, Use of Drugs") will hit shelves on February 26. We'll have our full review up later this week
 8 years ago '04        #520
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
hell yea just got my code can't wait to go home blaze up and play the demo. This f**king piece of s**t work. GOD DAMNIT I'm they will have an insane soundtrack hence i'm on the main website with the music on. Great f**king music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy