Heavy Rain

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2009, 10:09 PM         #301
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Oh didn't know that trailer was already released...it said NEW pics and NEW trailer on the site I got them from...so I thought they was both new...and yeah that music is EPIC...
yeah it came out on day one of gamescom the HD version is still on the PSN you should grab it there this does that one no justice
 12-17-2009, 03:08 PM         #302
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Americans who prefer to play uncensored games had to import the European version of the last video game developed by the makers of 2010 PlayStation 3 exclusive Heavy Rain. So did fans of s3x scenes.

But the content fiascoes of that older game, called Indigo Prophecy in the U.S. and Fahrenheit in its native Europe, are a thing of the past, the co-CEO of its development studio, Quantum Dream's 's Guilaume de Fondaumiere, told Kotaku in a recent interview.

The ambitiously mature Heavy Rain won't be censored for America.

Earlier this week we ran a preview of the somber murder drama Heavy Rain and a story about its Trophies. The integrity of the content seemed like a crucial issue to address with our latest bit of coverage of the game.

Quantic Dream, which is based in France, intends to make games for adults. They did so with Fahrenheit and aim to again with heavy Rain. That doesn't mean "adult games," as in "pr0nography," but it does mean that the team is comfortable with including nudity and s3x in its games. Fahrenheit did, more so in Europe. In the North American version of that game, s3x scenes were removed or censored in order for the game to get an M rating.

Many Americans, apparently, didn't like that.

"Tens of thousands" of people wound up importing the European version of the game, de Fondaumiere told Kotaku. But they won't have to do the same for Heavy Rain, he said, because there will be no censoring, no content differentiation (other than, a.ssumedly, language tracks) between the game as it will be released by its developers and Sony and Europe and the version released for PS3 gamers in North America.

The preview build of the game played by Kotaku included a little bit of nudity — a bare male posterior, a topless woman, and cheekily blocked genitalia during some scenes of dressing and undressing — but no s3x. We know that the game will include a scene in which the player makes their female character strip, a scene that is intended to feel uncomfortable. But the extent to which there is any s3x isn't known and probably isn't that important to catalog in advance, given the context of Heavy Rain's depiction of adult content.

De Fondaumiere didn't give me the impression that Quantic Dream had backed off. He said that much has changed in the four years since the release of Fahrenheit. More adult content has made it into games and more of it — not all — has been handled with class. The seriousness with which Quantic Dream wants to include the equivalent of R-rated movie material in a video game sold in America is now more permissible, the developer noted.

As a result, North American fans of the idea of playing a game the way a developer intended it to be played won't have to worry about importing in order to play the "real" Heavy Rain. It's coming to America, with no censorship attached.

Heavy Rain, an interactive drama (or think of it as an adventure game), will be out for the PlayStation 3 in early 2010.
 8 years ago '04        #303
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,524 | Props total: 3307 3307
so will it have a m+ rating or A
 8 years ago '06        #304
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Most likely M unless it has s3x sceens then A. If thts the case you may need an anatomy course before you play jada haha
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-17-2009, 09:40 PM         #305
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id be very very surprised if it got an AO rating but anything is possible but i would expect an M
 8 years ago '04        #306
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
id be very very surprised if it got an AO rating but anything is possible but i would expect an M
there was a s3x scene in god of war 2 i believe when he was in that hot tub with them 2 women, correct me if im wrong
 8 years ago '04        #307
space
space
 Game375 said:
Most likely M unless it has s3x sceens then A. If thts the case you may need an anatomy course before you play jada haha
Posted via Mobile Device
wait til u get ya 3 back ull stop talking s**t lol
 8 years ago '04        #308
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Quantic Dream's Heavy Rain just got heavier, both in content and in physical package size. Sony has detailed the first of the DLC releases that we confirmed earlier this week, called Heavy Rain Chronicles. The first DLC episode is an expanded version of the "bonus" taxidermist scene shown in 2008 and will be available "after the launch of Heavy Rain early next year" for an unannounced price. More downloadable episodes will be revealed later.

Sony Europe has also announced a Collector's Edition of the game (for Europe), which will include access to the expanded Taxidermist episode day-and-date with the retail release. The limited-edition box will include the DLC episode, along with a downloadable soundtrack and XMB theme, plus a cool "rain-effect" slipcase (pictured above). Now, you can have a very nice package to decorate your shelf with after you've played through the game ... once. Sony didn't note a date for the Collector's Edition, so we'll just stick to our best guess: February 26.

While there's no announcement about a Collector's Edition for North America, according to PlayStation Blog, if you pre-order the standard edition, you will gain early access to the first "Chronicle" (or DLC episode). As in Europe, the DLC will be available for non-pre-orderers at an unspecified post-launch date, though the North American episodes have been priced at $4.99 each.

some new pics well it says their new:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

more info:
 8 years ago '05        #309
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
this game alone is making me buy another ps3.. cant wait for this s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #310
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Too early to call this GOTY 2010?
 12-18-2009, 10:35 PM         #311
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoSentU said:
I said it in 08 so Ill say no its not too early
 8 years ago '04        #312
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 WhoSentU said:
2010 GOTY is going to be SUPER hard to call...

Heavy Rain
God of War III
Bioshock 2
Mass Effect 2

couple other games could run for it...I think this is definately in the running...
 8 years ago '07        #313
Jago 1030 heat pts1030
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437

[pic - click to view]

After much speculation, Sony has confirmed and detailed Heavy Rain's DLC. Titled the Heavy Rain Chronicles, the first episode will be available free upon the game's release for anyone who puts in a pre-order.

Heavy Rain: Chronicle One - The Taxidermist will feature investigative journalist Madison Paige in her hunt for a serial k!ller. It will be an update to the original "Taxidermist" demo.

The rest of Heavy Rain's cast will be featured in later episodes, with each one taking place either before or after the original game. Each episode will be available for $4.99.

For those who opt not to pre-order the game, the first two episodes will be available through the PlayStation Store at a later date. The exact dates are still to be announced.

Heavy Rain will be out in February.
Source:
 12-24-2009, 08:57 AM         #314
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

12-24-2009, 09:08 AM         #315
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #316
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
wow where can I cop that and how mucH?
 8 years ago '04        #317
space
space
that theme is hard after my LS ill cop
 12-24-2009, 07:38 PM         #318
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
wow where can I cop that and how mucH?
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
that theme is hard after my LS ill cop
$2.99 on all PSN store's
 8 years ago '05        #319
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
new leaked videos:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #320
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TriangleOffense said:
I had to get this! That s**t is fire!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy