Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 TriangleOffense said:
I just finished Indigo Prophecy and it vaulted itself up into my top 10 ICO is next on my must finish PS2 games list
don't forget SOTC
 08-21-2009, 10:57 AM         #182
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Sidenote: The last str8 up QTE game I've played was Road Avenger on the Sega CD.
An amazing game.
 08-21-2009, 11:14 AM         #183
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
don't forget SOTC
forgotten and used to wipe my a.ss I did not like that game at all
 08-22-2009, 12:39 AM         #184
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it would seem it will be MAG in Jan, Heavy Rain in Feb and GOW in March ... wow

Dutch retailer leaks Heavy Rain release date

The exact release-date wat still unknown until this retailer posted the release-date on the pre-order page
the website shows that the game's release date will be 01-feb-2010

8 years ago '05        #185
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
feb 1 is a monday.....:bsflag:
 08-22-2009, 08:39 AM         #186
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaNk85 said:
hey bud.... games all ship on mondays for instore pick up on tuesdays so you wanna rethink your little flag there
 8 years ago '05        #187
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
 TriangleOffense said:
hey bud.... games all ship on mondays for instore pick up on tuesdays so you wanna rethink your little flag there
release date= feb1...... but i cant get it till feb 2. that article is wrong. if the game wont get there till tuesday then the date is feb 2 not feb 1....
 8 years ago '05        #188
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 TaNk85 said:
not all games come out on tuesdays hell smackdown 09 came out on my b day last year and that was a sunday

and if eb games system is right and sony dont change it then gt5 is comin out in feb too
 8 years ago '05        #189
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 DtownThugsta313 said:
not all games come out on tuesdays hell smackdown 09 came out on my b day last year and that was a sunday

and if eb games system is right and sony dont change it then gt5 is comin out in feb too
exactly s**t madden just dropped last friday
 08-22-2009, 04:55 PM         #190
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaNk85 said:
release date= feb1...... but i cant get it till feb 2. that article is wrong. if the game wont get there till tuesday then the date is feb 2 not feb 1....
go on gamestop.com and look at all the dates they give you ship dates not instore dates
 08-22-2009, 06:16 PM         #191
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin yeah buddy...this winter is gonna b sick for gaming...gonna have my hands full
 08-26-2009, 07:14 PM         #192
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im done posting here but this is a must for me to post on every forum I belong to ohhh and anyone who thinks batman is GOTY is a fukin moron.

While the full story of PS3-exclusive Heavy Rain will ship on the disc, developer Quantic Dream is toying with the idea of further exploring the game's diverse cast of characters through future downloadable content.

Quantic Dream founder David Cage spoke to Videogamer.com at Gamescom last week about the possibility for additional, post-release downloadable content for the cinematic action adventure Heavy Rain, going out of his way to make sure players understand that the company wouldn't simply be releasing content that didn't make it into the retail release.

"It's a self-contained experience. We won't release the end of the game as DLC that you need to pay for. The game has all the scenes it's supposed to have. It's a complete story," Cage told VideoGamer.com at Gamescom last week. "But we are talking with Sony at the moment about having maybe extra downloadable content, maybe with prequels or sequels about the characters. I'm sure people will get attached to some of them and will want to know them even better."
I'd say he's right. I would have k!lled for downloadable content for Omikron or Indigo Prophecy, two of the studio's previous games lauded for their storytelling. More content from Quantic Dream is always welcome.
 8 years ago '06        #193
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
Can't wait
 8 years ago '04        #194
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3266 3266
i read about this sounds pretty awesome
 08-27-2009, 09:46 AM         #195
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
Can't wait
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #196
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Straight from my boy at TGS...he upped it to Zshare...for a f**king game this s**t is WHOA

The full unedited scene from the upcoming PS3 exclusive Heavy Rain involving Madison Paige in a strip tease. you don't have to download it just watch it right on the site

http://www.zshare.net/video/660801956376ae12/

Last edited by Da Ill One; 09-24-2009 at 09:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #197
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/56577.html
 8 years ago '09        #198
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
TOKYO — I had my first chance to play the much-discussed, enigmatic PlayStation 3 game Heavy Rain today at the Tokyo Game Show. It put my gamer instincts to the test, not to mention my knowledge of Japanese.

Thankfully, I watch a lot of Law & Order with subtitles, so I knew key words like “detective,” “murderer,” and most importantly “put the gun down.”

There are two scenes on display on the TGS floor: “Hassan’s Shop” and “Mad Jack.” I could only play one, sadly, so I picked the first one because it was called “robbery” in Japanese. Based on the synopsis I was given to read before the demo, both scenes involve different protagonists investigating the case of the “Origami k!ller.” In my case, I was a private eye named Scott, an older, heavier gentleman than is typically seen in a video game.

Heavy Rain is all about unconventional gameplay ideas. The controls are positively bizarre at first: The left stick controls your character’s head, and holding R2 makes you walk in the direction you’re facing. The right stick is a context-sensitive “action” trigger: It, and other button prompts, will simply pop onto the screen when there’s a reason to use them.

In the case of “Hassan’s Shop,” Scott is trying to ask questions about Hassan’s recently deceased son. Hassan is uncooperative at first, and by pressing the face buttons, I directed Scott in his responses. I tried appealing to the safety of others, but Hassan only got mad that nobody was there to save his son, so he didn’t care about anyone else. Eventually he told me to leave, although I had that option from the start, but Scott wanted to get some asthma medicine before he left.

It was during Scott’s slow march to the back of the store — the walking controls take some serious getting used to — that a robber walked in and pointed a gun at Hassan. As seen above, the screen split into a multi-perspective view of the store. I had Scott sneak down the aisle to get a jump on the robber. A button prompt offered a chance to pick up a bottle, but when I pressed up too quickly, Scott fumbled the bottle and it fell to the floor.

Now the robber was panicking, pointing his gun and both Scott and Hassan. I had to hold the L1 and R1 buttons in order to keep Scott’s hands up, and the face buttons became my conversational options. I took the gentle approach by asking the robber his name and convincing him that it wasn’t worth k!lling anyone today, but there were far more aggressive choices available. Instead, I talked him down and got him to leave. Hassan was so grateful that he handed over an entire shoebox full of clues.

In the end, I suppose Hassan hands over the shoebox whether or not you talk the kid down or just bash him over the head with a bottle, but the variety of approaches available was wonderfully unique. What might have happened if I threatened to call the police? Unfortunately, I was only allowed a single playthrough so I couldn’t experiment.

(Chris says: Oh, well then let me jump in. I played this scenario at Penny Arcade Expo, and watched several other people try it. If you do pick up the bottle, you smash him over the head and get the shoebox. If you don’t manage to talk him down, you enter a button-pressing mini-game in which you attempt to wrestle the gun away: Succeed and you’ll knock him out, fail and he shoots you in the shoulder and runs away. But as you suspected, Daniel, no matter what you do, the end result is generally the same: Hassan thanks you for saving him and gives you the clues you need.)

Heavy Rain is the most intriguing game on the TGS floor that I’ve seen so far. For all the titles out there that involve new and exciting ways to dispatch hordes of demons or enemy soldiers, Heavy Rain is actually challenging the notion of how videogames are played. The game is scheduled for a “winter” release in Japan and a 2010 release in the United States - presumably in English.

Source:

Man...everytime I read something about this game I get more hyped...I already saw that scene in action but still...damn hahaha
 8 years ago '06        #199
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
game of the year already
 8 years ago '06        #200
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy