Dec 3 - 50 to diss Joe and Jada | 9th Wonder & Jean Grae Create "Jeanius" | more news.....

most viewed right now
 Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
14 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
55 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
orv 
space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 28 28
Man... That Swift album/mixtape is gonna be tough!!! I'm looking forward to that. fu*k all the other news.
 12 years ago '04        #62
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,229 | Props total: 34 34
50 is a crab a.ss n*gga! I don't think he can make a album without dissing anyone, I don't even consider that n*gga an artist. He repeat's the same sh*t in his rhymes. That "Disco Inferno" song is bullsh*t. Jadakiss will k!ll his a.ss, and he got Styles P and the rest of D-Block, even though Jada can murder that n*gga on wax by himself. Fat Joe and Ja have always been cool since Gotti produced that Big Pun track "That's How We Roll" and "What's Luv" but I know he doesn't want no beef.
 12 years ago '04        #63
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
seriously, if this is true, 50 will become more wack than he was in 2004. its common knowledge that garbage a.ss MC's if you wanna call them that beef to sell records. its old. find somethin new to sell records 50. get shot again, do something. wack a.ss n*gga
 12-04-2004, 05:24 AM         #64
life.is.a.bitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, on Street Disciple's "American Way," Nas randomly shouts, "what up Jay" in between verses.

Wtf...no he doesn't....first of all why the fu*k would he say that.......second of all he shouts, "what up K", as in Kelis his fiance who also sings the chorus on the song ..........................who ever wrote that, needs to check his facts, S T O P spreadin false rumours, sucka
 12 years ago '04        #65
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
wack motherfu*ker Curtis Jackson has a album coming out in february

so he and his gay-unit want some publicity to help the sales for the album

cuz we all know that his second album won't sell as much as his first

50 cent is wack peeps, and those who like him are also dumb

it goes like this: ja rule & shyne already destroyed his candy a.ss

and he wants jadakiss and fat joe to whoop his a.ss also

man this dude loves getting his a.ss kicked by everyone

50 cent is a joke, he ain't nothing but a fake wanksta just like his song
 12 years ago '04        #66
prawfitt 
space
space
$499 | Props total: 0 0
 Jadesbody said:
beanie sigel k!lled jadakiss

i wudnt say k!lled...........i rate beanz.......but that was a close one in my eyes.....
 12-04-2004, 07:08 AM         #67
rocafellaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey yo 50...uz a victim booooooooooooooy!!!
 12-04-2004, 07:17 AM         #68
camron34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss might be the best freestyle rapper out there, 50 wouldn't make it out of the first round. Fat Joe would sh*t on him too.
 12-04-2004, 07:23 AM         #69
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is wack! buck and banks are way nicer than this chump, but he seriously wants to take on jada? he got no chance, he'll get murdered alive!
 12 years ago '04        #70
KnightOfTears 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 133 133
I dont' think this sh*t bout 50 dissin Fat Joe and Jada is true...BUT, If it is, 50 got problems from then on, his a.ss will get murdered, cause then he got Styles, Sheek and Jae Hood on his a.ss then, along with Jada, then Fat Joe and his crew too, not to mention all these people it will directly affect in 50's own crew. Em has done tracks with all these people now 50 wanna fu*k sh*t up, that's fu*king disrespectful to Dre and Em, and ain't nobody gonna bail his a.ss out of that one, he just bein a bi*ch goin that route. All I can say is IF he does it he better ride around in a tank, fu*k a vest.
 12 years ago '04        #71
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 560 560
Didn't J-hood Dis 50cent Back In The Day For 50 Dissing Big Pun I Got The Track If Anyone Wants It
 12 years ago '04        #72
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
street wars 6 jae hood dissin 50
 12-04-2004, 10:50 AM         #73
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dex1can said:
it isn't gonna get serious cuz jadakiss is fake
he admitted that he has never k!lled, shot, or stabbed anyone, or even owned a gun

but lyrically, he makes good music
so i really don't care if its real....he's a lot realer than me, so i don't hate
Seriously, I don't understand why ppl are thinkin Jadakiss is so hard. The motherfu*ker is more fake than 50, and that sh*t ain't easy.

Secondly, all you ppl who are like, you need to get off 50 d!ck or whatever...Yall some funny a.ss ppl, you say that sh*t and then in the next line you slobbin all over dblocks d!ck like the sh*t was breakfast. D-Block is a bunch of fake gangstas and so is G-Unit... Then again G-Unit did stomp them mf's at the Vibe awards which restored a little credibility for them.
 12-04-2004, 11:18 AM         #74
yousoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg u people need to stop jada aint no where near as lyrically advance as g-unit, seriously half u people are only saying that because if u go on g-unit side u will become a d!ckryder! obviously g-unit will destroy them
 12 years ago '04        #75
CrAkKedOuT 450 heat pts450
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 3797 3797
i cant stand Jadakiss at all.....good lyricist but......why tha fu*k he always gotta go "AHA" dude sound like he gettin a hair ball out his throat......just annoying
 12-04-2004, 11:38 AM         #76
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahha jada will tear 50s a.ss up
 12-04-2004, 11:47 AM         #77
erwinandfire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is better than jada ans nas and fat joe,I ain't even a fan of his but he has sold more than both combined.and in the end that is what it is all about......would jada be any better if he sold 50's #'s...nah he would just be the bomb but fact is mainstream isn't feelin jada much joe got love on lean back but mainly cause of the beat.all rappers wanna be mainstream but only the best pop
 12-04-2004, 12:31 PM         #78
alelvremy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just cause 50 selling more records dont mean dat hes better than jada. when it comes to str8 skillz jada is lyrically so much better than 50 that its not even right. and some ni99a dat put even remy would rip a new a**hole in 50 is right cause when it comes to str8 battling or freestylin 50 aint sh*t!
 12 years ago '04        #79
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
jada>>50
styles>>banks
j-hood>>yayo
sheek>>buck
team arliss><game

Last edited by dblock187s; 12-04-2004 at 12:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #80
R Dot 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 215 215
Jada's tha sh*t but

50 uh! Bently uh!
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
29 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
147 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
161 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
244 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy