Whos Had More Beef and Better Diss Tracks Than Eminem? Lets Look Back..

most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 8 years ago '04        #102
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
to me its the same old bulls**t excuse all of a sudden you are claiming everse racism. poor white males, i am so sorry minorities are allowed to read and write, i am so sorry women are allowed to vote. dont you see how stupid you sound, you are as retarded as those white firef!ghters in new jersey claiming reverse racism because an unfair test that favors white was been thrown out. eminem path was easy and very much easy than he wants you to believe, ofcourse for him to get validation they needed a respectable black artist at that time to make him appealing to the black community. how hard can that marketing concept be for you to grasp.
im not claimin reverse racism or that i was oppresed because i'm white.. what i'm claimin is that there is racism in every form.. u should realize this being that u are black and a racist.. ur totally missinterpreting every point i make.. ok eminems path was easy yet BLACK rappers that support him do so because he stood out in a predominately black run thing.. and dre probably did say hey this white cat is going to be a cash cow.. but he had to believe in his skills to actually put him out.. cause if not that would look bad on him???
 8 years ago '09        #103
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
You put those D-12 disses? Those were so weak, Royce murdered them. Eminem wasn't even on any of them.
n*gga ran through his whole camp. em vs royce would be serious
 8 years ago '04        #104
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
twisting my words again, this thread is turning into a debate, you want to debate this issue create another thread and leave the music alone. i dont care what you are into, you refered to me as honey and i think that is been disrepectful.
i said homey,. not honey,.. and if u think cause i'm white i cant use that word then they should have never let u off the short bus.. a word is a word and can be used by nebody,.. to claim a word for a race is racism plain and simple.. words hold no weight for me other than what the meaning is,.. which is buddy, friend.. somebody calls me cracker saying whats up cracker i take that as being whats up buddy just the same.. if somebody says "u cracker" i take that as no different from saying f**k u ... its the same as old ppl they dont like the words motherf**ker, or son of a b**ch.. they take that as u really meaning to disrepect their mother no matter what context its used it.. i however dont,..
 8 years ago '04        #105
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
i am telling you that you are an idiot because the fact that i dotn share the same beliefs and values as you doesnt make me racist. what makes you racist on the other hand is trying to take credit for something that you have no business with. how many times do i have to put you in place before you get the message. i told you the main reason i feel black rappers stand by him is because the majority of the population is white. i already told you why dre was put in that postion you keep forgetting jimmy iovine is dre boss. jimmy has control over dre. you just cant get that simple fact despite i broke it down to you in the simplest form. you keep forgetting that vanilla ice was a HUGE success his lack of skills and you forget that bubba sparks failed miserable because he just cant connect whith his own black audience. please dude read my post and tell me i am not making any sense at all.
u dont have to share the same beliefs as me.. i dont think thats racist... BUT U and the manner in which u speak about it obviously comes from a racist standpoint.. what the f**k did u do for hip hop.. just cause ur black doesnt mean u created it.. i havent taken credit FOR s**t,.. im telling u what hip hop is.. when exactly have u put me in my place?? and yea thats how u feel.. and some may think that way but the fact of the matter is.. is that UR NOT THEM.. and just cause ur black doesnt mean u can speak for them or the race.. u can speak for ur personal beliefs which i dont have a problem with.. but u are putting me on one side of the fence with all whites and urself on a diff with blacks.. ur speaking as if ur beliefs are facts that where u have a problem,.. and dre came to em u dont know why but u are stating that jimmy iovine made him.. yea and black ppl and white alike enjoyed vanilla ice,.. he made one good song, but he isnt still around rapping and making it just cause he's white?? there are plenty of black artist that lack skillz as well that have become successes, because they make a catchy or catchy songs.. hell if u dont believe listen to the radio.. and i aint even gonna comment on the bubba sparxx thing cause i dont understand what ur gettin at.. i like bubba? imo u havent made a lick of sense this whole time.. but i dunno maybe thats just me
 8 years ago '04        #106
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
there is no racism i nevery form the only racism in america is by WHITE AMerica. why do you try so had to rewrite history and facts. iguess a black man is trying to put you down, hiphop is not a predominantly black run thing, listen young man. the artist are blacks but the financing is done by whites. its like saying hey the nba is a predominantly black thing but how many teams are in the nba?how many are own by blacks? you see the message i am trying to make you understand.
yea dude.. only whites can be racist.. ok buddy ,. i've never said nething about the black man trying to put me down,.. its not a race thing its a broke thing.. thats what i'm gettin at.. i was stating predominately run from the artist standpoint not whose backing it.. and no i dont understand the message u are trying to MAKE me understand.. which is wrong in itself, u sound like the catholic religion with that comment,.. u shouldnt ever try and make nebody understand nething u should put stuff out there to help ppl understand where ur coming from..
 8 years ago '04        #107
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 pr03583 said:
the list of mainstream artist which eminem is IN.

jay
nas
puff
kiss
rick ross
bow wow
plies
thA DAM list of mainstream rappers goes on and on and on and on and on till it gets to that 95% percent, and EMINEM WILL s**t ON THEM.

that 5 % percent would be people like andre 3000 , ludacris, t.i. , and a couple others.
you are one stupid azz ni99a........
 8 years ago '04        #108
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 sunn4511 said:
this is the main reason why white people should never never ever ever be allowed to have an opinion about hiphop. i repeat ever ever ever again, the only victory he ever had was against pop artist.royce went hard on him, benzino had the better disses(but he is hated by many) and ja rule k!lled him with few bars. stop been delusion the only person eminem embarrass was jayz on the renegade track other than that your so called white jesus hasnt won anything significant.call it whatever you want but there are artist that will put him in his place and when some artist give him props its just because they want to maintain or be seen in a postive light by the white audience.
are you serious i hope you just joking cause nail in the coffin is top 5 diss track ever you cant destroy anybody worse than that and go to sleep was hard too... u should not ever ever comment on music ever again
 8 years ago '09        #109
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Kal Tourette said:
budden's the only one I take serious on ur list as a good diss rapper. the rest were one hit wonder diss tracks. pac didn't have too many great diss tracks. eminem has some deadly joints in his arsenal
Posted via Mobile Device
get off budden d*ck
 8 years ago '04        #110
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
Load up the cd bro
 8 years ago '07        #111
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Fresh 84 said:
Game....close thread

basically... s**t is 5 pages

Last edited by TH35; 12-05-2009 at 10:48 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #112
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
the civil war was not about equality. like i said we can nver be o nthe same page. if the civil war was about equality i guess it makes sense that 100 years later blacks was f!ghting for the same equality. civil war was around 1865, 1965 where is the equality. nobody buys that argument about the civil war been about equality it was about who could benefit the most from exploiting african americans. do i have to school you every time
what was the civil war for then??? the f!ght continues because not everybody was on the same page.. that u know being why we fought each other over it??,.. and its not that same equality at all that is gettin fought for now, its obviously a diff f!ght being that all blacks arent enslaved and being lynched for whatever,.. who could benefit the most from exploiting?? yea because u couldnt make more money off of FREE labor right?? just think about that for a min,.. hey lets have our country go to war so we can free these slaves, and then pay them to do the work so we can make more money off of them?? that really just dont add up.. free labor is cheaper than paying for it...
 8 years ago '08        #113
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
 $h0wtym3 said:
Em isn't overrated because he's white, he's just appreciated more. Theres a big difference. Obviously it aint easy for a whiteboy to come up in the rap game the way Em did. Give props where props is due

I read some other people in this thread saying Em aint earn his stripes battling because he hasn't battled any "big names".... That's because none of the "big names" want it with Em, and most respect him too much anyways to beef

my 2 cents

*leaves thread*
Nah, he's overrated cuz he's White for the exact same reason you put.
 8 years ago '04        #114
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 STUNTIN said:
what was the civil war for then??? the f!ght continues because not everybody was on the same page.. that u know being why we fought each other over it??,.. and its not that same equality at all that is gettin fought for now, its obviously a diff f!ght being that all blacks arent enslaved and being lynched for whatever,.. who could benefit the most from exploiting?? yea because u couldnt make more money off of FREE labor right?? just think about that for a min,.. hey lets have our country go to war so we can free these slaves, and then pay them to do the work so we can make more money off of them?? that really just dont add up.. free labor is cheaper than paying for it...
Umm the Civil war was fought over money. It was going to happen even if slavery wasn't around back then. Slavery was One of the reason but NOT the MAIN reason.
 8 years ago '04        #115
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Jumpoff21 said:
Umm the Civil war was fought over money. It was going to happen even if slavery wasn't around back then. Slavery was One of the reason but NOT the MAIN reason.
there was no reason for slavery to be part of it if it was just about money.. ALL whites could have prospered more from free labor,.. think about that... if it wasn't a big part of it then there would be no need to introduce the f!ght for freedom, from a financial standpoint it was a dumb move
 8 years ago '04        #116
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
Goto sleep was prlly the hardest diss track I heard with collabos
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-13-2010, 01:35 PM         #117
sbutla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
and i say prove it.you cant have a logical argument. so name the 95 percent of rappers he is better than.i dont see any real man listening to that wacks**t neither do i see any kid listening to his stuff.
that'd be impossible! but, i'll name a few. Soulja boy, Wayne, T.I., Gucci Mane, Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco...etc., etc. need i name more?

you're a f**king idiot who knows nothing about hip hop. the only reason that hip hop is primarily black is because record labels usually only sign those that have "G-ness" aka they grew up in poverty (inner cities, public housing, you get my picture). there are few white people who live in these conditions. yes, it's a tragedy, but it's the truth. hell, Eminem probably wouldn't have gotten signed if not for the Rap Olympics (where he DESTROYED the competition (they were all black), and only came in second because he f**ked up in the finals).
 06-13-2010, 01:37 PM         #118
sbutla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
Nah, he's overrated cuz he's White for the exact same reason you put.
if you don't think he can battle, check out videos of him at the Rap Olympics
 7 years ago '09        #119
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
He dissed this guy

[pic - click to view]

'

Thats so lame smh Em How you going to diss Moby
 7 years ago '10        #120
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
I stopped reading on the first page where dude said Benzino had better disses. I'm just done.......
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy