Whos Had More Beef and Better Diss Tracks Than Eminem? Lets Look Back..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2009, 06:58 PM         #81
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STUNTIN said:
thats because he respects them.. he's not somebody that just goes out and picks ppl to battle because they are good at what they do.. most ppl that he have battle either came at him or his crew,.. and the others werent battles he was just having fun with making fun of them
but best believe if jay talked slick or nas, em wouldn't hold his tongue
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #82
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Kal Tourette said:
but best believe if jay talked slick or nas, em wouldn't hold his tongue
Posted via Mobile Device
ah no doubt but ppl on here are acting like he should just diss them for no reason.. and since he hasnt then that makes his disses irrelevant
 12-04-2009, 07:15 PM         #83
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn so much hate in the last couple of pages
 12-04-2009, 07:23 PM         #84
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone able to upload the jd grinding diss... i cant find a decent quality version... huge props to whoever can hook it up
 12-04-2009, 07:27 PM         #85
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
dont think you know hip hop cuz ur black , cuz u clearly dont you stupid f**k , leave my culture alone
thank you. some one set that dumb f**k straight
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #86
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
 illathruz said:
Although I don't agree with everything I just quoted, I do for the most part. The underlying theme is that, many of the songs posted were not diss records. Secondly, most of the people he dissed don't diss back. So for you to say he has the most diss records and the best diss records than anybody else, you bugging.

My following list shows you how a rapper goes about acquiring battle stripes.

Jay-Z - Nas, Mobb Deep, Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Jaz-O, 2Pac
Cam'ron - Jay-Z, Nas, 50 Cent
2Pac - Jay-z, BIG, Nas, LL Cool J, Da Brat, Mobb Deep, Fugees, Chino XL
Joe Budden - Ransom, Saigon, The Game
50 Cent - Fat Joe, Ja Rule, The Lox, Cam'ron, Rick Ross

In the words of Mr. Miyagi, "You kick box, but box no kick back"

PS. Eminem would have never said s**t to Ja if it weren't for 50.
actually ja mentioned em and dre in a magazine interview first and em came back at him from that. all the non rappers that hes dissed werent really disses just him throwin a line or two at them cuz he thought they sucked. everything else was somethin stemmin from someone else sayin his name first or comin at him. real rappers dont diss em for whatever reason whether cuz there cool with him or cuz they know better it doesnt really matter. he never really went back at royce either that was just d12. the battle stripes thing i agree with on wax but dont forget how eminem was signed to interscope and dre. most of them guys u have listed couldnt do s**t in freestyle battles
 12-04-2009, 07:43 PM         #87
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
nobody is calling him wack at all, i am saying he is overrated because he is actually WHITE.
Em isn't overrated because he's white, he's just appreciated more. Theres a big difference. Obviously it aint easy for a whiteboy to come up in the rap game the way Em did. Give props where props is due

I read some other people in this thread saying Em aint earn his stripes battling because he hasn't battled any "big names".... That's because none of the "big names" want it with Em, and most respect him too much anyways to beef

my 2 cents

*leaves thread*
 12-04-2009, 07:49 PM         #88
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
some of you guys here are delusion human beings, eminem is white and there are over 200 million white people i nthis country, why will a black artist risk going at him for? i dont believe they respect him at all, they just look at that scenario when his name comes up.
Plenty of black artists have went after EM

Sunn im sure u hear this all the time but you are an ignorant dumb racist f**k
 12-04-2009, 08:10 PM         #89
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
i guess you hear it all the time you are one dumb a**hole. like i said the playing field is in his favor so it wont make sense for any rapper to go after him fue to the white fanbase. how hard is it for a f**got like you to comprehend.
Not as hard as it is for you to comprehend because you see the world in black and white while I see it in full color.
 8 years ago '04        #90
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
Loose Change>>>>any of Ems diss tracks

"Em what's the durag for? You never gon have waves. You'll never know black pain."

"Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a knowns.lut. So what's Halie gon be when she grows up."
yea good call cause all black guys that wear doorags have waves right?,.and u have to know about black pain to wear them also.. never though about it like that,.. thanks for the enlightenment.. was this ja (fake thug love song) rule or ben (half white) zino?? and i gave credit that is a good line.. also something that should have never been said, he couldnt clown on him for himself cause em has already put all his insecurites out there so he goes after his daughter? thats hard man,..sad thing is hailey's got reach on ja.. better watch talkin slick like that.. she might throw a right on em
 8 years ago '04        #91
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
some of you guys here are delusion human beings, eminem is white and there are over 200 million white people i nthis country, why will a black artist risk going at him for? i dont believe they respect him at all, they just look at that scenario when his name comes up.
dont use words u cant spell.. not a good look.. well me personally i stand up for s**t i believe in?? i dont let somebody else dictate who i am.. but thats just retarded right?,,. and i'm glad u are those artist and know what their thinkin..
 8 years ago '04        #92
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
stop trying to rewrite history, hiphop is a black culture and will be a black culture. the fact that greedy corporations have taken over it and saturated the market to appeal to people all across the world doesnt change the fact that it is a black culture. hiphop is entertainment and it is not responsible for war or peace stop reading too much into music that is what idiots do. they claim music will solve all the world problems. hiphop tells of a struggle and that struggle includes racism in america where u get peace and equality from is beyond me.
yea no s**t its about struggle which involves racism, but u think its about trying to make the opposite out of it.. now were gonna rise up and make them struggle?? no.. thats where he gets peace and equality from,.. its about bringin those situations to light, that was their outlet to get their message out.. they werent trying to promote racism.. they were saying we are the way we are because of the oppression
 8 years ago '04        #93
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
thats not the issue, the issue is that you and the media have created a new meaning to hiphop. your argument was based on the fact that it is no longer a black culture but a universal culture. i strong disagree with you, it is and will be about black culture since the artist are mostly black artist that spoke about everyday struggles of the black community. since painting is universal now and in every househould should we disregard its original and people that help created it.
u got me confused homey.. i never said that,.. and no they wanted everybody who was being oppressed to stand up ,.. it was supposed to be a movement ... there is a lot of rap about black culture being that they made it.. but that wasnt the reason for it.. ur acting like its a tribes music or something which is all about the culture... hip hop is bigger than that... and that painting comment just doesnt really doesnt translate into this discussion at all
 8 years ago '04        #94
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
racism is promoted by white america, that same racism you claim is over is the same racism african american, minorities and now middle eastern people face on a daily basis. i hate when people always try to downplay racism as a minor issue that should be brush aside. i appreciate all human beings for what they have done for humanity but i hate when caucasian americans/white/european americans wanna sit down and talk about hiphop as if we can relate to each other. it is as stupiud as me debating about country music. bottom line is stick to financing aspect of the music and let the artist create the music.
racism is also promoted by ppl like u.. dude ur first comment in here was the most racist thing in this thread... i never claimed it was over? where are u gettin this stuff man?,.. and u dont think that colleges having to allow a certain percentage of females and of diff races, is racism and s3xism againt white males?? racism is a major issue it does happen every day.. in every form.. FROM EVERY RACE..there just happens to be more white ppl... but i do think there are a lot of things that arent at all dictated by race that ppl say is racism.. that happens every day too.. ^^^ u really dont see urself as part of the problem either do u?,. ur stereotyping a whole race,.. THAT IS RACISM... being white didnt ever get me s**t.. i've always been s**t on and there are black ppl around me that have been as well.. but its not cause their race.. its because of our financial status.. and if u look up hip hop u will see that yes it does represent black culture, but thats not what the movment was about...

Last edited by STUNTIN; 12-04-2009 at 08:40 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #95
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
i am not your honey, never will be if you are the last human being on earth. you are trying to tell me that what the entire world already knows and that is hiphop is about black culture. why cant your get that through your thick skull. hiphop is now universal doesnt mean it is not about black culture.
slow ur roll.. i never said u were my honey.. that'd just be a lil too weird for me.. i'm into chicks man.. i'm not talkin about now i'm talkin about why it was originated.. look it up i never said that universal s**t that was somebody else.. which i guess since he's white and i'm white we must think that exacty same in ur opinion right?? and never said it wasnt about black culture.. i said that wasnt the whole purpose for it...
 8 years ago '09        #96
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 Kal Tourette said:
hey dumb f**k...CANIBUS, cage, evidence, limp bizkit, benzino, ja rule, insane clown passe. so what make
them less of good disses than nas dissin jay-z?
Posted via Mobile Device
lmao f**k outta here ur whole list is a.ss except canibus. stop catching feelings
 8 years ago '05        #97
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,918 | Props total: 615 615
his flow on renagade f**kin awesome applaud him
 8 years ago '04        #98
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 wepainters said:
brah, Eminem will murder T.I, Luda and Andre in 10 bars Cmon I can understand if you said Nas or Jay-Z can out rap Eminem but TI, Luda??
brah?stfu u corny f*got
 8 years ago '04        #99
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
they shouldnt be allowed to IF the playing field was FAIR in the first place.if colleges and business had a choice it will still be about white supremacy. thats what the movement is about black culture. astereotype is an ignorant statement what i am saying its a fact. i rather deal with people on a one-on-one basis to be able to relate to their struggls but in general no.people have different struggles and take different paths to success some people just have advantage over others. in America one of those advantages is white privilege. like i said in the 60s white americans believed that minorities were treated fairly so i dont expect you as a white male(if you truly are) to understand where am coming from if your father and grand father cannot.
im not arguing that now a certain percentage should be set up for white males.. what i'm saying is that it should be mandatory for acceptance to be about academic accolades.. how can u possibly say that one race feels this way? no stereotype fits every person?,.. so i guess all blacks are gang bangers and all whites are redneck hicks?,.. u obviously have no clue what the word ignorant means,. cause there is a lot of it in this discussion but not from my side.. and u have no clue about dealing with ppl on a one on one basis because u believe a stereotype could be accurate for an entire race of ppl.. all privileges in america stem from financial status, not to say that that persons financial status didnt come from wrong doing.. and u have no clue about me or my father or grandfather,.. there were plenty of whites that fought for equality for all hence the civil war??
 8 years ago '04        #100
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
You put those D-12 disses? Those were so weak, Royce murdered them. Eminem wasn't even on any of them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now