Whos Had More Beef and Better Diss Tracks Than Eminem? Lets Look Back..

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4886 4886
LOL look at all those lames he went at. This thread only serves the purpose of proving that Em went at one worthy opponent and he quickly squashed that beef with Evidence because Ev's diss track was better.

Jay and Nas....the 4 songs between em was better than any diss record Eminem ever made. Get off the white stick.
 8 years ago '04        #62
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 sunn4511 said:
this is the main reason why white people should never never ever ever be allowed to have an opinion about hiphop. i repeat ever ever ever again, the only victory he ever had was against pop artist.royce went hard on him, benzino had the better disses(but he is hated by many) and ja rule k!lled him with few bars. stop been delusion the only person eminem embarrass was jayz on the renegade track other than that your so called white jesus hasnt won anything significant.call it whatever you want but there are artist that will put him in his place and when some artist give him props its just because they want to maintain or be seen in a postive light by the white audience.
wow.. great way to be racist,.. he never went at royce?,.. BENZINO HAD BETTER DISSES??????? WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT? and ja rule had one good line? sick line yea, should have never been said.. but sick nonethless but like i said.. ONE LINE... ok.. so U are these artist right? being u know their thought process? ignorance is bliss i guess, but u do realize that doesnt mean u cant sound like a jackass when u display it right?
 8 years ago '04        #63
STUNTIN 
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
hahaha you k!ll me. you still cant make any sense, i just told you something a little baby will understand. eminem is good but his battle skills is overated people have been battling way before 8 mile. he went against pop stars but couldnt secure a visit against royce,jarule or canibus.
overrated how? who the f**k is talkin about 8 mile? he didnt actually go against pop stars they werent battles,.. he was just f**kin around having fun making fun of them plain and simple.. he wasnt going to go at royce because he still had love for him.. secure a visit? wtf u talkin about.. he k!lled ja rule.. and canibus has been mad cause em wouldnt work with him after he got big cause canibus tried to shun him b4 hand because he thought he wrote ll' diss
 8 years ago '04        #64
STUNTIN 
space
space
 KoKen said:
why are people so defensive when people say hip hop is a black culture? its the truth... doesn't mean whites and iraqis aint allowed to participate

ps when em was spittin I was a big fan the sauce is my s**t but hes diluted his legacy with bulls**t... and game probably has a better diss record cos hes sending shots at people like jay, bleek, 50 etc.
thats what u dont understand.. he's not referring to the opponents like they are the s**t.. he saying look at the content and context in which he used to do so .. and there is black culture within hip hop.. but hip hop was a way to f!ght oppression. it was a way of showing y the culture is the way it is..
 8 years ago '04        #65
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Es0_puka said:
i said you've got a pretty warped opinion..

the other part was for that pro.. dude

i've edited my post i made a mistake at first i thought you two were the same person since he seemed to be following on from your 95% comment but my question still stands for the pro.. dude anyway. He seems to be implying that eminem is better than 95% of 'mainstream' rappers who are pretty much all black apart from a few if any (can't think of any apart from eminem and cypress hill right now).. and he lists who he thinks eminem is better than (95% list that "goes on and on") and also mentions some names he thinks eminem isn't better than (5% - three names).. he seems to have contradicted himself slightly...

pro.. either you think eminem and nas are on the same level or ones better than the other which is it?
ur missunderstanding what he was sayin.. the being better than 95% comment was a diff statement than the the list of ppl.. the list of ppl are who have him in their top 10,.. thats the list that goes on and on.. he didnt list who he is better than... and he obviously didnt list out all the ppl he thinks are better or as good as.. he was using those 3 as an example .. i mean. %5 of hip hop is not 3 ppl? ,.. ya'll just arent understanding each other .. hope this helps
 8 years ago '05        #66
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Royce beat Em in this one .

And hip hop was originated by blacks whites an puerto ricans , the one thing they all had in common was poverty . Hip hop just aint music .

Last edited by heeznutz; 12-04-2009 at 03:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #67
STUNTIN 
space
space
 Jaysin_305 said:
eminem is one of the illest problet the illest battle rapper but
he dissed garbage a.ss rappers he would neva diss a jay-z or a nas - or
jadakiss or sum one of that level of fame or skill
thats because he respects them.. he's not somebody that just goes out and picks ppl to battle because they are good at what they do.. most ppl that he have battle either came at him or his crew,.. and the others werent battles he was just having fun with making fun of them
 8 years ago '09        #68
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 KoKen said:
why are people so defensive when people say hip hop is a black culture? its the truth... doesn't mean whites and iraqis aint allowed to participate

ps when em was spittin I was a big fan the sauce is my s**t but hes diluted his legacy with bulls**t... and game probably has a better diss record cos hes sending shots at people like jay, bleek, 50 etc.
:agreement6: lool they still have not answered that question yet

Last edited by Ash10; 12-04-2009 at 03:43 PM..
 12-04-2009, 04:33 PM         #69
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
this is the main reason why white people should never never ever ever be allowed to have an opinion about hiphop. i repeat ever ever ever again, the only victory he ever had was against pop artist.royce went hard on him, benzino had the better disses(but he is hated by many) and ja rule k!lled him with few bars. stop been delusion the only person eminem embarrass was jayz on the renegade track other than that your so called white jesus hasnt won anything significant.call it whatever you want but there are artist that will put him in his place and when some artist give him props its just because they want to maintain or be seen in a postive light by the white audience.
dont think you know hip hop cuz ur black , cuz u clearly dont you stupid f**k , leave my culture alone
 12-04-2009, 04:34 PM         #70
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
:agreement6: lool they still have not answered that question yet
hip hip isnt a black culture anymore , it expanded and is universal , i dont see why people wouldnt want it to be that way because hip hop is suppose to promote peace and equality not racism and separation
 12-04-2009, 04:36 PM         #71
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lmao @ the people saying he didnt diss real rappers

canibus, cage , evidence , royce > jay-z, bleek , 50 and jadakiss
 12-04-2009, 04:38 PM         #72
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
yea dude had some very mediocre competition in those battles.. I do think cage hurt him when he said who that trim lady claimin some other neighbas baby... eyedea got at him pretty good as well. but I haven't really heard many of the tracks listed
when does eyedea go at em?
 8 years ago '09        #73
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
What about how he k!lled nick cannon and mariah carey?? epicness... ts, update your post!!!
 8 years ago '09        #74
juanavgz 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
 pr03583 said:
People need to give Eminem his respect. THOUGH some of them songs were just one or two lines taking shots at pop artist it doesnt matter. if u listen thoroughly to his lyrics, he is insane, no other rapper in the game will tell you different.

:agreement6: to em, he has gotten everyone from suge knight to rakim to say hes a genius... GO FIGURE.

and not to mention he outshined one of the best rappers to ever do it big, being jay z.

HE HASNT DONE IT TO NAS YET. Y? cause nas knows em will come with some s**t!

eminem has produced songs for nas, and nas dont even let em rap a chorous... its gonna happen soon though, hopefully on relasp, nas will be on it... thatll be madness
u must b on sumthin to believe eminem gonna just k!ll nas. erbody from jay to 50 look up to
nas. so how u figga em gonna murder nas like dat. plus em dont got that flow like he had back in the day. nas flow get betta wit time. only mc that was close to nas was pac and big l and they dead. nas the real goat of the rap game.
 8 years ago '06        #75
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
 sunn4511 said:
You my friend have a long future in comedy
 8 years ago '09        #76
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
christina Aguilera, everlast, moby, jd

real talk eminem ain't really battle nobody
 8 years ago '09        #77
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 Jayg36 said:
reguardless if the world wants to JOIN IN on our culture or not...IT'S STILL OUR ''BLACK'' CULTURE. I'm tired of people trying to take credit for our accomplishments. ''Everybody wants to be a n*gga, but don't nobody wanna be a n*gga.''

And if you truly believe this^^^...

[pic - click to view]

lmao just like that st.laz track "the black x-perience"
 12-04-2009, 06:43 PM         #78
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHuckYuew said:
2pac

joe budden

Nas

Beans
budden's the only one I take serious on ur list as a good diss rapper. the rest were one hit wonder diss tracks. pac didn't have too many great diss tracks. eminem has some deadly joints in his arsenal
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-04-2009, 06:47 PM         #79
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
christina Aguilera, everlast, moby, jd

real talk eminem ain't really battle nobody
hey dumb f**k...CANIBUS, cage, evidence, limp bizkit, benzino, ja rule, insane clown passe. so what make
them less of good disses than nas dissin jay-z?
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-04-2009, 06:49 PM         #80
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
brah, Eminem will murder T.I, Luda and Andre in 10 bars Cmon I can understand if you said Nas or Jay-Z can out rap Eminem but TI, Luda??
^^^ em couldn't even murder t.i on touchdown em day has come and gone, at the list of pop stars em has dissed,canibus k!lled em it's just that em has wayyyyy more success but as far as just the battle can k!lled him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy