Whos Had More Beef and Better Diss Tracks Than Eminem? Lets Look Back..

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
11612 pageviews
160 comments


BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
Whos Had More Beef and Better Diss Tracks Than Eminem? Lets Look Back..
 

 
I personally believe Eminem has had the best disses in the game. I recently made a CD with all his disses and thought id look back at the history..


Eminems Beef History



Eminem vs Everlast


I Just Don't Give A F*ck (Everlast Diss)
I Remember (Everlast Diss) Featuring D-12
Quitter (Everlast Diss) Featuring D-12
Girls (Everlast Diss) Featuring D-12


Eminem vs Evidence

Girls (Dilated Peoples Diss)


D-12 vs Royce Da 5'9"

Back Down Royce (Eminem Feat. D-12 - Royce Da 5'9" Diss)
Smack Down (Royce Da 5'9" Diss)
The Conspiracy Freestyle (Royce Da 5'9" Diss)


Eminem vs Benzino

The Sauce (Benzino Diss)
Nail In The Coffin (Benzino Diss)
Bully (Benzino Diss)
Doe Ray Me (Benzino Diss)
Monkey See Monkey Do (Benzino Diss)
The Matrix (Eminem Diss)
The Conspiracy Freestyle (Benzino Diss)
Got It Twisted Freestyle (Benzino & Ja Rule Diss)
Invasion (Benzino Diss)
Go To Sleep (Benzino Diss)


Eminem vs Christina Aguilera

The Real Slim Shady (Christina 'Diss')


Eminem vs Canibus

Can-I-B*tch (Canibus Diss)
Say My Name (Canibus Diss) Feat. Xzibit & Nate Dogg
Square Dance (Canibus Diss)
Get You Mad (Canibus Diss)
Role Model (Canibus Diss)
I'm Marshall (Canibus Diss)


Eminem vs Cage

Role Model (Cage Diss)


Eminem vs Ja Rule

Bully (Ja Rule Diss)
Hail Mary (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring 50 Cent & Busta Rhymes
Bump Heads (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring G-Unit
Go To Sleep (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring Obie Trice & DMX
Doe Ray Me (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring D-12 & Obie Trice
Keep Talkin (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring D-12
s**t Hits The Fan (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring Dr. Dre & Obie Trice
Got It Twisted Freestyle (Benzino & Ja Rule Diss)


Eminem vs Limp Bizkit and DJ Lethal


Girls (Limp Bizkit and DJ Lethal Diss and Halig)
Without Me (Fred Durst Diss)


Eminem vs. Insane Clown Posse


Ken Kanif Skit (ICP Diss)
Marshall Mathers (ICP Diss)
Get You Mad (ICP Diss)
Monkey See Monkey Do (ICP Diss)


Eminem vs Jermaine Dupri

Say What You Say (JD Diss) Featuring Dr. Dre
Freestyle (JD Diss)
Say My Name (JD Diss)
Grindin' (JD Diss)
Can-I-B*tch (JD Diss)


Eminem vs Moby

Without Me (Moby Diss)
Say My Name (Moby Diss) Featuring Xzibit & Nate Dogg


Eminem vs Esham

Still Don't Give A F*ck (Esham Diss)


Source:
[pic - click to view]

 http://www.eminemlab.com/ .. emenemies.html




:wow: come on now...image


Last edited by BurninLz; 03-20-2009 at 06:59 PM..

160 comments for "Whos Had More Beef and Better Diss Tracks Than Eminem? Lets Look Back.."

 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM         #2
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Em is ill but most of his "beefs" were like shooting deer in cages..Moby??? Nobody tryin to hear that n*gga battle insane clown posse, u feel me?? I would say LL because he shut down more relevant careers (all actual rappers) in their prime..

I still f**ks wit Em though..
 03-20-2009, 07:27 PM         #3
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
canibus notebook of rhymes>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #4
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
well without a doubt Em's had some reediculous opponents in his beefs but as far as each diss record individually they were ALL thoroughly disgusting
 03-20-2009, 07:31 PM         #5
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem is a sick artist, there is no denying that statement but for the most part the only one that gave him a battle was Canibus and Royce even then that seemed to be a tie...Ja had a sick line but Em finished him off rather quick...f**k a diss records get back to making REAL music!!...
 9 years ago '07        #6
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
avatar space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69839 69839
I think 50 is on his way to be up there with the disses n s**t

But eminem is the goat, he spanked all them public school rappers
 03-20-2009, 08:03 PM         #7
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game....close thread
 9 years ago '05        #8
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
 BurninLz said:
Eminem vs Christina Aguilera

The Real Slim Shady (Christina 'Diss')


Eminem vs Moby

Without Me (Moby Diss)
Say My Name (Moby Diss) Featuring Xzibit & Nate Dogg
Are you serious?
 9 years ago '08        #9
TheKid21 
space
avatar space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
Damn looking back Em was just ruthless against Everlast ripping on his heart condition

He also dissed Dilated Peoples on Quitter too

"Dilated, go ask your people how I leave ya
with your three CD's, nobody sees, when they released
Evidence, don't f**k around with real MC's
who ain't ready for no underground beef, so f**k geeks"

But thats just getting technical
 9 years ago '05        #10
ThaDonofDC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
dont forget will smith
 9 years ago '07        #11
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
avatar space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69839 69839
 Fresh 84 said:
Game....close thread
Lol game battles more with himself than with other rappers haha...
 9 years ago '05        #12
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
I agree.
 9 years ago '04        #13
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Only some of the songs you put up there are actually diss records. The rest of them are regular songs that he just said something on in one of the verses.

And are you serious? Christina Aguilera? Moby? That ain't beef guy. That's just him taking a shot here or there......
 9 years ago '05        #14
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 JBeezy said:
Only some of the songs you put up there are actually diss records. The rest of them are regular songs that he just said something on in one of the verses.

And are you serious? Christina Aguilera? Moby? That ain't beef guy. That's just him taking a shot here or there......
I didnt make the site there GUY, copy and paste..

and im not talkin about the quality of his opponents, obviously a beef with Moby and Christina is clownshoes, im talking about the diss records.. go listen to em
 03-20-2009, 10:40 PM         #15
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
I personally believe Eminem has had the best disses in the game. I recently made a CD with all his disses and thought id look back at the history..


Eminems Beef History



Eminem vs Everlast


I Just Don't Give A F*ck (Everlast Diss)
I Remember (Everlast Diss) Featuring D-12
Quitter (Everlast Diss) Featuring D-12
Girls (Everlast Diss) Featuring D-12


Eminem vs Evidence

Girls (Dilated Peoples Diss)


D-12 vs Royce Da 5'9"

Back Down Royce (Eminem Feat. D-12 - Royce Da 5'9" Diss)
Smack Down (Royce Da 5'9" Diss)
The Conspiracy Freestyle (Royce Da 5'9" Diss)


Eminem vs Benzino

The Sauce (Benzino Diss)
Nail In The Coffin (Benzino Diss)
Bully (Benzino Diss)
Doe Ray Me (Benzino Diss)
Monkey See Monkey Do (Benzino Diss)
The Matrix (Eminem Diss)
The Conspiracy Freestyle (Benzino Diss)
Got It Twisted Freestyle (Benzino & Ja Rule Diss)
Invasion (Benzino Diss)
Go To Sleep (Benzino Diss)


Eminem vs Christina Aguilera

The Real Slim Shady (Christina 'Diss')


Eminem vs Canibus

Can-I-B*tch (Canibus Diss)
Say My Name (Canibus Diss) Feat. Xzibit & Nate Dogg
Square Dance (Canibus Diss)
Get You Mad (Canibus Diss)
Role Model (Canibus Diss)
I'm Marshall (Canibus Diss)


Eminem vs Cage

Role Model (Cage Diss)


Eminem vs Ja Rule

Bully (Ja Rule Diss)
Hail Mary (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring 50 Cent & Busta Rhymes
Bump Heads (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring G-Unit
Go To Sleep (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring Obie Trice & DMX
Doe Ray Me (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring D-12 & Obie Trice
Keep Talkin (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring D-12
s**t Hits The Fan (Ja Rule Diss) Featuring Dr. Dre & Obie Trice
Got It Twisted Freestyle (Benzino & Ja Rule Diss)


Eminem vs Limp Bizkit and DJ Lethal


Girls (Limp Bizkit and DJ Lethal Diss and Halig)
Without Me (Fred Durst Diss)


Eminem vs. Insane Clown Posse


Ken Kanif Skit (ICP Diss)
Marshall Mathers (ICP Diss)
Get You Mad (ICP Diss)
Monkey See Monkey Do (ICP Diss)


Eminem vs Jermaine Dupri

Say What You Say (JD Diss) Featuring Dr. Dre
Freestyle (JD Diss)
Say My Name (JD Diss)
Grindin' (JD Diss)
Can-I-B*tch (JD Diss)


Eminem vs Moby

Without Me (Moby Diss)
Say My Name (Moby Diss) Featuring Xzibit & Nate Dogg


Eminem vs Esham

Still Don't Give A F*ck (Esham Diss)


Source:




:wow: come on now...


People need to give Eminem his respect. THOUGH some of them songs were just one or two lines taking shots at pop artist it doesnt matter. if u listen thoroughly to his lyrics, he is insane, no other rapper in the game will tell you different.

:agreement6: to em, he has gotten everyone from suge knight to rakim to say hes a genius... GO FIGURE.

and not to mention he outshined one of the best rappers to ever do it big, being jay z.

HE HASNT DONE IT TO NAS YET. Y? cause nas knows em will come with some s**t!

eminem has produced songs for nas, and nas dont even let em rap a chorous... its gonna happen soon though, hopefully on relasp, nas will be on it... thatll be madness
 9 years ago '05        #16
BurninLz 31 heat pts31 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 sunn4511 said:
this is the main reason why white people should never never ever ever be allowed to have an opinion about hiphop. i repeat ever ever ever again, the only victory he ever had was against pop artist.royce went hard on him, benzino had the better disses(but he is hated by many) and ja rule k!lled him with few bars. stop been delusion the only person eminem embarrass was jayz on the renegade track other than that your so called white jesus hasnt won anything significant.call it whatever you want but there are artist that will put him in his place and when some artist give him props its just because they want to maintain or be seen in a postive light by the white audience.
ok boss


Last edited by BurninLz; 03-20-2009 at 10:51 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #17
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 sunn4511 said:
this is the main reason why white people should never never ever ever be allowed to have an opinion about hiphop. i repeat ever ever ever again, the only victory he ever had was against pop artist.royce went hard on him, benzino had the better disses(but he is hated by many) and ja rule k!lled him with few bars. stop been delusion the only person eminem embarrass was jayz on the renegade track other than that your so called white jesus hasnt won anything significant.call it whatever you want but there are artist that will put him in his place and when some artist give him props its just because they want to maintain or be seen in a postive light by the white audience.
idiot Eminem is white and he's better than 95% of black rappers. U racist c*cksucker will learn to respect Eminem
Rap shouldn't be a black/white thing, it should be based of skill and Eminem is one of the greatest but you can't see that because you think rap is a black only thing
 03-20-2009, 11:12 PM         #18
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
and i say prove it.you cant have a logical argument. so name the 95 percent of rappers he is better than.i dont see any real man listening to that wacks**t neither do i see any kid listening to his stuff.
hip hop isnt a black or white thing d**k.

its of all cultures d**k, you should learn that. people in iraq rap, n*gga i bet you theres a f**king ill a.ss mc some were in ugazlavia, f**k outtta here u live in a box
 03-20-2009, 11:15 PM         #19
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the list of mainstream artist which eminem is IN.

jay
nas
50
puff
kiss
rick ross
bow wow
plies
thA DAM list of mainstream rappers goes on and on and on and on and on till it gets to that 95% percent, and EMINEM WILL s**t ON THEM.

that 5 % percent would be people like andre 3000 , ludacris, t.i. , and a couple others.
 9 years ago '08        #20
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 sunn4511 said:
and i say prove it.you cant have a logical argument. so name the 95 percent of rappers he is better than.i dont see any real man listening to that wacks**t neither do i see any kid listening to his stuff.
Obviously you have no idea what the f**k rap is if you say it's black thing. And saying Eminem's music is wacks**t is as stupid as a dumbf**k like urself would say. Go learn something then come back and speak on rap, until then u shouldn't open ur trap when it comes to Eminem and rap. f**king dilusional piece of s**t
U prolly think golf is a white thing also, and basketball, football is black thing, while baseball is a hick sport
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy