NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-26-2009, 09:27 PM         #81
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
son i dont care for J.cole.....i made this thread to get the drake stans mad.

i can't get with either of them.....so many other cats out there that are nice get overlooked on boxden, like mickey factz, Blu, Skyzoo, etc. i f**ks with those dudes.

dudes for some reason on here take a liking to the light skinned college guys that talk about their everyday life...yeah that's whats up..i respect them for keepin it 100%...but far as them n*ggas being the best new n*ggas in the game.
..i don't see it.....i grew up loving 90's rap...that gritty stuff.....i look at these two and just keep on moving...i dont want to hear what they have to say.

i heard drakes song called replacement girl...first song i heard from him...he ripped it...but after that i kept it moving....
That is what Blu does, and you just said you f**k with Blu.
 03-26-2009, 09:46 PM         #82
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
heartbreak drake, comeback season, & this new one he got out

a few tracks i liked, the ones that were kinda like the ones posted here, but he got alot of mainstream type s**t that i just couldnt rock wit

so then i a.ssumed, maybe this just aint my type of s**t, so i played em for my girl, thinkin she might like the s**t...she didnt care for it either
thats koo try listening to room for improvement there less mainstream type songs

more soulful type songs
 9 years ago '04        #83
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
i dont understand jay at times, how do you not care for artists like buddens and fab but you sign this guy??
 9 years ago '04        #84
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
^^J.Cole has less of a chance of out shining him.

Hov's game is chess...
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #85
nycrazyb 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
 psylence2k said:
i dont understand jay at times, how do you not care for artists like buddens and fab but you sign this guy??
marketability. Buddens can't get a track on the radio and Fab has turned into a Remix rapper. Neither Buddens or Fab can turn into a money making machine. Cole is nice with the pen and pad, and he also produces FIRE beats. I love Budden and Fab but their Peak Potential is not as high as Cole's.
 9 years ago '04        #86
nycrazyb 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
 Ea$e said:
^^J.Cole has less of a chance of out shining him.

Hov's game is chess...
Posted via Mobile Device

i love the jigga conspiracy theories lol

i've heard tracks that Cole wants Jigga to spit on with him. Jigga is going to be forced to spit some crazy s**t if he doesn't want Cole to outshine on him the track.

oh and all the Jay Haters can commence their b***hing.
 9 years ago '04        #87
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 1 i Will E said:
I hope your not saying that mixtape where Drake is singing is quality??? I'm not mad at him for his vocals I just can't f**k with that... J. Cole is good drake is good too... It's wack they look the f**king same like Jay couldn't get one so he got the other... At the end of the day both of the guys are good ones backed by lil Wayne and the other by Jay-Z and if you think about the artist that have been with them that were good but never did anything you will start to wonder if the same thing will happen here. Curren$y, Tru Life... I'm sure there's a s**t load more

so far gone is a quality mixtape..now is it hip hop? i would say not really cause it shows he can sing as well as spit..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy