Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 999 999
Dude is nice , @ some of the comments in here . Thank god im open minded .
 9 years ago '05        #62
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
yadadaa
 03-22-2009, 05:45 PM         #63
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
re-up
 9 years ago '08        #64
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
hell yea dudes word play is on some other s**t :applause:. drake is cool though but i hate how dude is from canada but sometimes does the south flow just like jae millz, n*ggas need to stay away from lil wayne imo
 03-23-2009, 08:35 AM         #65
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cole is a lot nicer than drake. They're both nice though.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #66
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
some n*ggas cant just enjoy good music but he does sound and look a lot like drake but at least dude is nice they both are up and coming IMO i like his mixtape no comparisons needed two new fresh artists who seem hungry and both make good music
 9 years ago '07        #67
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
and that throw it up track is nice as hell too
 9 years ago '04        #68
nycrazyb 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
aight so here are my thoughts.

i strictly been bumping So Far Gone and The Warmup...To The Warmup and I f**ks with both Drake and my n*gga Cole. The differences are so obvious but Cole has way more substance, and is a way better lyricist. The Come Up is literally from 2002-2003. The deal was defintetly signed...

(Green Lantern Interview from last night. 2 tracks + Interview + Freestyle)

listen to that and then download and bump the f**k out of this

This n*gga keeps on getting better. The tracks I heard with Curren$y and Wale are straight CRACK. Just wait till you hear this s**t. I actually want to see Drake and Cole in the booth together. s**t could get CRAZY.
 03-24-2009, 11:47 AM         #69
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the n*ggas that are saying j.cole is better then drake, are the n*ggas that only listened to so far gone and his recent songs with wayne which are dope, but when drake is at his best listen to comeback season and room for improvment that where he is at his lyrically best. Drake methaphors, wordplay, orginatality and punchlines are amazing. His flow, deliverly and mic presence are ahead of his time. Drake is an amazing artist.

J.cole with the few songs that I have just heard, he sounds like a great rapper, I like his lyrics, he is a deep dude who has crazy wordplay and a nice flow. His lyrics got some depth in it

These two rappers are two of the best up and coming rappers who are very talented and have the potential to be one of the best rappers. We should support then and push them instead of hatin on the other or comparing them. Save the comparison for when they each drop a couple of albums then we can compare them. For now lets just enjoy their music and be grateful we have such great rappers to listen to.
 9 years ago '07        #70
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
He's AIGHT. I swear n*ggas love to overhype s**t. Drake is cool too. But damn n*ggas act like these cats are the second coming. We've seen it time & time again. Just let them do them.
 9 years ago '07        #71
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
Drake Put out more cuz he followin Wayne/Guccie Road Amillion mixtapes and J.Cole is doin the jay z thing.The Wayne method is better tho. But J Cole is just as good he just cant sing like drake
 03-25-2009, 03:20 AM         #72
Real Hustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can kinda see the drake comparison but then again he is spittin about real life s**t and he makes beats i heard
 03-25-2009, 04:36 PM         #73
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im giving n*ggas food for thought the flow is catered yo"
 03-25-2009, 04:43 PM         #74
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
He's AIGHT. I swear n*ggas love to overhype s**t. Drake is cool too. But damn n*ggas act like these cats are the second coming. We've seen it time & time again. Just let them do them.

son i dont care for J.cole.....i made this thread to get the drake stans mad.

i can't get with either of them.....so many other cats out there that are nice get overlooked on boxden, like mickey factz, Blu, Skyzoo, etc. i f**ks with those dudes.

dudes for some reason on here take a liking to the light skinned college guys that talk about their everyday life...yeah that's whats up..i respect them for keepin it 100%...but far as them n*ggas being the best new n*ggas in the game...i don't see it.....i grew up loving 90's rap...that gritty stuff.....i look at these two and just keep on moving...i dont want to hear what they have to say.

i heard drakes song called replacement girl...first song i heard from him...he ripped it...but after that i kept it moving....
 9 years ago '05        #75
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 Tommy_Bunz said:
 9 years ago '07        #76
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Tommy_Bunz said:

i can't get with either of them.....so many other cats out there that are nice get overlooked on boxden, like mickey factz, Blu, Skyzoo, etc. i f**ks with those dudes.

dudes for some reason on here take a liking to the light skinned college guys that talk about their everyday life...yeah that's whats up..i respect them for keepin it 100%...but far as them n*ggas being the best new n*ggas in the game...i don't see it.....i grew up loving 90's rap...that gritty stuff.....i look at these two and just keep on moving...i dont want to hear what they have to say.

i heard drakes song called replacement girl...first song i heard from him...he ripped it...but after that i kept it moving....
These n*ggas are cool. They can def. rap. Yea their talented, but I swear n*ggas be acting like Nas just dropped Illmatic as much as I hear about these n*ggas. Like cmon give it a lil more time.
 9 years ago '04        #77
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
fayetteville, nc stand up.

westover class of 04 owwwwww

i never heard of this n*gga though when i was there. i wonder if he f**k with big cas
 9 years ago '04        #78
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Bruce Leeroy said:
These n*ggas are cool. They can def. rap. Yea their talented, but I swear n*ggas be acting like Nas just dropped Illmatic as much as I hear about these n*ggas. Like cmon give it a lil more time.
substitute illmatic with mood muzik 2...illmatic isn't a good enough example
 03-26-2009, 09:15 PM         #79
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty good. I'd listen to him over Drake.
 03-26-2009, 09:18 PM         #80
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
@ he's more comparable to Blu.

Blu is better than Drake and this n*gga J Cole, who is pretty decent.

Drake hasn't dropped anything on the level of Below The Heavens. Nothing close and I'm a huge fan of Drake's music.
Blu> Drake+ J.Cole.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy