Dec, 2004 - Time portal found in antartica

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
black_haze 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 19 19
i wanna turn back time to sunday i had some bomb a.ss bbq ribs
 10 years ago '04        #142
zhiggeman 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 1001 1001
steven king did a movie about this called the langoliers or something like that. thats what this sounds like.
 10 years ago '04        #143
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 17 17
Interesting read. I wouldn't be surprised if time travel isn't discovered and perfected in the next century. Provided of course we survive the third and final World War.
 10-17-2006, 06:42 PM         #144
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is interesting!!
 10-17-2006, 07:32 PM         #145
FRESH HEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
you have to think about it........nothing in time can be changed......if it was then your very exisistence would not exist......for the simple fact that every aspect of the past adds into the fact that your here today........if someone was to go into the past today that would mean that they would already have had to be in the past when that time existed......therefore their can be no changes in history....see what Im saying
YEA TO A POINT BUT MANYOU NEVER KNOW. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. THAT THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX COULD OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD MENTALLY FOR YOU
 10-17-2006, 07:36 PM         #146
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is fake u dumbasses it would of been all over cnn lol
 10 years ago '04        #147
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 1 1
oh sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #148
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
maybe the warping cloud bullsh*t had sum sort of magnetic field...which cud easily fu*k up any form of technology
 10 years ago '05        #149
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
but if cud go back in time i'd prolly wanna play in the nba in like 1950...they fu*kin suck. sure there were nba legends then but put them in a game now they wudnt even be a match rafael araujo.
 10-17-2006, 08:52 PM         #150
WasabiWarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha, this is some funny sh*t. i hope none of yall seriously believed this. it would be tight, but ain't happenin anytime soon... needa stop readin sh*t in the tabloids...
 10 years ago '04        #151
rickc18 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
I just came from the future and some Mexican's President of the North American Union (USA, Mexico, and Canada)
 10-17-2006, 09:08 PM         #152
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't really believe this is true but it would be cool if it is
 10-17-2006, 09:13 PM         #153
panz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fvcking r tards yall have to be mentally disabled thats some of the stupitest sh*t i have ever heard, and for you guys to contemplate the idea is making me think yall have had a frontal labotamy. geez read a book morons:banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #154
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 118 118
 TRANS4MER said:
That makes no sense. If someone goes into the past and stops the person who invented just say like the wheel or something, that would have an effect on the future wouldn't it?

It doesn't matter if you existed or not during a particular time.... what matters is if you have the power to go back in time than you have the power to change events in the future or present.
Not if there are multiple dimensions. Take for example you going back to 1960. Now you are in 1960 and you know that on that specific day, a car is going to crash into a wall. So you stop the person from driving, thus, save him from fatally k!lling himself. Now in that time that person will continue on living. However in the time period you left, that person does not exist. I think that just because one person goes into the past, doesnt mean that the present ceases to exist. Its just that you are creating another dimension in that has an alternate future from the one that you left. This is pretty much the theory of hypercubes, which would be unique multiple dimensions of time simultaneously existing.
 10 years ago '04        #155
Falcon_no7 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
^ what he said
 10-17-2006, 10:36 PM         #156
SeffTheGaffler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk
 10 years ago '06        #157
whateverman 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
nuff said
 10 years ago '04        #158
Preech 
space
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
I believe it could be possible. But I don't think that is one of those things "GOD" would want us to figure out. Yes he was a genious at making our brains being able to work hard and absorb so much, but honestly, do you think it's worth it. Trust me, I ain't trying to go back to Middle, or High School.
 10 years ago '04        #159
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
They said the world being round was crazy and senseless too. I just have to say that you never know. The impossible just may be possible. These scientist can come up with some horrific type sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #160
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 jwill said:
Not if there are multiple dimensions. Take for example you going back to 1960. Now you are in 1960 and you know that on that specific day, a car is going to crash into a wall. So you stop the person from driving, thus, save him from fatally k!lling himself. Now in that time that person will continue on living. However in the time period you left, that person does not exist. I think that just because one person goes into the past, doesnt mean that the present ceases to exist. Its just that you are creating another dimension in that has an alternate future from the one that you left. This is pretty much the theory of hypercubes, which would be unique multiple dimensions of time simultaneously existing.

thats some deep stuff to think about but it may be true who knows. This could also be the answer to other life forms. What if they're are aliens but they are in existing in one of the multiple dimensions. Our world as we know it could just be one of the many dimensions that god have created. Ok, my imagination is running wild so Im gonna shut up now. Just a thought though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy