most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,101 | Props total: 141 141
this article has been floating around for years
scientist are really working on time travel...I saw somewhere the other day they actully transported an object from one spot to another.
and they didnt transport an "object" it was more like a nanoparticle.
 10 years ago '05        #102
matthew7 
space
space
$808 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t. . .
 10 years ago '05        #103
kevg77 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 27 27
who the fu*k believes this sh*t?
 10 years ago '05        #104
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
yeah thats some sh*t....CERTIFIED BULLsh*t!
 10 years ago '05        #105
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
there is no way that could happen.......its like this......the past is the past because it has happened already.......you cant change whats happened already because the things that have happened lead up to you going back into the past in the first place.....you have to relize that everything that has happened in the past from a blade of grass being cut to the genocide of the jews has contributed to you being here in todays world....now you may be able to go back and change things here and there about your individual life maybe but the world you would come back to would not be the world you are familiar with at all....it would have to be a different dimension where nothing is at all the same as you remember...and that would be the only way...therefore you cant truly change the future in the past only change the future in the present....
i feel u man and totally agree. i've been a fan of following concepts of time-travel every since i played Chrono Trigger for the SNES lol. i've done a few independant studies and included logical thinking and yeah; if someone was to travel back in time it'd have to be in their only lifetime b/c if u go any time b4 that....u'd cease to exist b/c u didn't exist b4 that date.
 10 years ago '06        #106
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 1 1
i want to go back to when pac was alive so me and him can smoke a blunt and laugh at dre
 10 years ago '04        #107
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
bringing up a 2 year old thread ought to be considered time travel...
 10 years ago '04        #108
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
please dont tell me that you believe this.
really.
i dont know how many times i have seen this before.
 10 years ago '05        #109
Gregg2006xl 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
Thats mind blowing.
 10-14-2006, 11:19 AM         #110
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goin back in time would upset the balance of matter in the universe. remember energy is neither created nor destroyed, just transfered and matter is in itself energy. so that implies there's a set amount of matter that never increases or decreases but is shared throughout the different types(solid, liquid, gas, plasma). so removing any amount of it would in turn upset the balance which would trigger i dunno what.....
 10 years ago '06        #111
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
thats crazy son
 10-14-2006, 11:44 AM         #112
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all ... people that are ineglibible to have say in this are peple who arent taking sciences and math's..... that arent in engineering or a scientific field ..... most of you put sh*t down or believe it without having the proper background to make a intellectual opinion ... I personally think it will be possible due to the vastly growing field.... i just hope sceintists dont invest time in which celebrity is hot or not... that sh*t is disgracing ....

anyways first of all they would have to travel the speed of light ..... convert all that mass energy into wave-like particles ... but getting past all these obstacles would lead to minor sh*t i think of such as ..... WHERE IN THE PAST WHERE YOU END UP ..... since electrons are randomly orbiting .... and what if your body ends up under concrete or stuck to an already existing object .... what if you travel back in time and end up into something which previosusly existed........ there was a theory where some engineer/scientist conducted and said that if you travel back in time you'd be stuck in a time continuum and nothing would exist in that world line (since there are millions of world lines) we wouldnt be affected becuase we are living life in some already planned life, while there others will be affected by time travelling and changing the past........

eh im going back to studying my fluid mechanics .... things which are relevant to these kinds of topics.... while most of you dont have this type of knowledge....

Last edited by kokaine; 10-14-2006 at 11:47 AM..
 10-14-2006, 01:25 PM         #113
ccballa81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa iono if all dis is true cuz der was a mermaid found in haiti real talk prop mii ill rop yuh guyz bak
 10 years ago '06        #114
Odin 
space
space
$945 | Props total: 4 4
 TRANS4MER said:
I heard that if you fu*k around with time and sh*t the present can be changed. I dunno maybe I've been watchin too many movies.

me too, thats crazy cuz if all goes wrong we can be erased from time... scientist to me are smart but do dumb things. pretty good read though
 10 years ago '04        #115
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
you have to think about it........nothing in time can be changed......if it was then your very exisistence would not exist......for the simple fact that every aspect of the past adds into the fact that your here today........if someone was to go into the past today that would mean that they would already have had to be in the past when that time existed......therefore their can be no changes in history....see what Im saying
i understand what your sayin... but how do we know when we travel back in time our bodies themselves would reverse age, the possibility could exist where our human mass (age, dna, matter, etc) stays the same through that portal back into the past, it just depends if the portal itself allows it.

say, if that balloon that went into the cloud was 5 yrs old, how would it go back into time 30 years ago, it wouldn't have just dissapeared or come apart up in that cloud and reappeared when they pulled it down with a rope. now the matter of a balloon and human are different, but who knows, i feel high now after talking about this
 10-14-2006, 04:08 PM         #116
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kokaine i think u need to put the cocaine away....

traveling in the past is not possible because it already happened. u can only slow it down and speed it up but u could never go back in a point in time.
 10 years ago '06        #117
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 65 65
props, i luv time travel theories
 10-14-2006, 06:26 PM         #118
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some sick sh*t
 10-15-2006, 03:53 PM         #119
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lake85 said:
kokaine i think u need to put the cocaine away....

traveling in the past is not possible because it already happened. u can only slow it down and speed it up but u could never go back in a point in time.

anything is possible they might find a way so dont rule it completely out... thats WHAT THESE UNIVERSITY KIDS DO .... there geniuses and find new breakthroughs to advance in technology.....

you wouldnt know the fundamentals of how things are made/done unless your in a field of some scientific stream or an ENGineering field.....

if you read my post i even argued against my own opinion ..... but you never know what can happen with these researches there conducting
 10-15-2006, 03:56 PM         #120
CmoreCake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what u still aint gone get to see God
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy