Dec, 2004 - Time portal found in antartica

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2004, 09:24 AM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
I/m not gonna say that this story is true and I'm not gonna say that it's false due to the simple fact that no one can explain the Bermuda Triangle...people disappear off the face of the earth when they pass through the triangle and there can never really be an explanation as to why. Like I said, this sounds too good to be true, but it falls under 'unexplained phenomena' jus tlike the triangle, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, etc. Believe what you wanna, and ridicule what you wanna, but both sides of this story will wonder about the other side. I f there was a such thing as a time portal, I'd expect it to be in the Bermuda Triangle, because it's the strangest place on Earth, so never say never...it just sounds outrageous
I do find it hard to beleive........just physics of this existing on this planet alone dont make sense......because its not talked about how it was formed in the first place............and they have known about it for 20 years and the most they have done is send a camera through.....but peep this the camera came back with the date 1969..........how the fu*k can a camera's time go back in time to where the camera was not even thought about let alone invented
 12 years ago '04        #62
soulof585 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 15 15
still think it was a crazy topic
 12 years ago '04        #63
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
Dec 3rd, wtf
 12 years ago '04        #64
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
i would want the source , i agree poorly written, and ease off the greens mcfly
 01-06-2005, 08:58 PM         #65
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy
 01-06-2005, 10:25 PM         #66
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy...if you went back in time your watch wouldnt change time. thats like saying if you traveled back in time u would get younger...of course its not like i ever did so how the fu*k would i know :)
 12 years ago '04        #67
soulof585 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 WePoFoSho said:
thats crazy...if you went back in time your watch wouldnt change time. thats like saying if you traveled back in time u would get younger...of course its not like i ever did so how the fu*k would i know :)

yea joint is a crazy issue
 12 years ago '04        #68
KnightOfTears 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 133 133
Weird sh*t...but if you did travel back in time you probably would not get younger, but, you would not be able to determine exactly where you would show up in any given date or time, so you might travel back to stop the Kennedy a.ssasination..(just an example), and you might end up next to his a.ss in the car, you never know. Ok, then say you saved him, when you got back to the present, things would be alot different because we don't know what would happen if he had never got shot, same with Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X. Some wild sh*t to think about though.
 01-07-2005, 09:48 AM         #69
MURDA_INC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u went back in time, u wouldnt necessarily realise it, ur watch would not work as the metal in the watch would be seriously affected by the south pole. Also going back in time to stop an event occuring would probably rip da fabric of time, between if u know about parellel universes, every outcome is possible and has occured but in a universe, e.g. im typing this up now where in another universe, i would ignore dis topic and so on. But it would be really cool to go back in time, da time just b4 50 cent got shot, and tell dem ppl to aim for his head not his hand
 01-07-2005, 10:06 AM         #70
keyoteh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aep1377 said:
how in the hell did the time get changed on the weather balloon?? can it tell what the date is just by calculating the air speed and crap? you guys need to stop smoking while watching so much sci-fi.
^^^
Thank you. I dont doubt the possibility of time travel i doubt the possibiliy of a machine knowing where it went.
 12 years ago '04        #71
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like some bullsh*t to me
 12 years ago '04        #72
x Tha Arkitek x 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,600 | Props total: 2179 2179
 TaXeS said:
http://johntitor.com<~~~u been here b4?

datz what was startin 2 pop bak in my head....time travel...tha war....i'm gettin scared...lol
 12 years ago '04        #73
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 0 0
speechless
 12 years ago '04        #74
soulof585 9 heat pts
space
space
space
why not...bump bump bump it up!
 03-02-2005, 09:53 AM         #75
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just came back...here is the secret if u see the tv freezes or skips someone is using it... i'm bout to go back and watch some of my fav. moments in life...

up up and away...
 03-02-2005, 10:25 AM         #76
keyoteh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Old Post
 03-02-2005, 10:58 AM         #77
bmorerude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again man is trying to play "god".. beware of the Illumanti!
 12 years ago '04        #78
choppacity 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said:
you have to think about it........nothing in time can be changed......if it was then your very exisistence would not exist......for the simple fact that every aspect of the past adds into the fact that your here today........if someone was to go into the past today that would mean that they would already have had to be in the past when that time existed......therefore their can be no changes in history....see what Im saying
^^^^ What he said. ^^^^
 12 years ago '05        #79
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
thats crazy as hell if its true
 03-02-2005, 12:56 PM         #80
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 letsbeserious said:
speechless
Same with me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
108 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
53 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
256 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
125 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
477 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy