Dec, 2004 - Time portal found in antartica

most viewed right now
+31  52
63 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+56  42
37 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #51
snoopamd 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
COMPLETE B.S. Look at all you suckers on the board. LOL. Come on people. I think I'll start my own site with an article "Researcher Finds Way to Transport Directly into pr0no Flick: Man Replaces Ron Jeremy in s3xcapades 15"

14 years ago '04        #52
snoopamd 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, I got major hate. I guess for asking for a reup of Luda. ;)

14 years ago '04        #53
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$19,348 | Props total: 8348 8348
 LightsOut said
lets get boxden to fund us a trip down there
fu*k yea, lmao

14 years ago '04        #54
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 2 2
Damn son....Crazy sh*t!!!

12-05-2004, 08:33 PM         #55
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sci fi movies are really true, but they just pass it off as science "FICTION"

14 years ago '04        #56
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Time does have to deal with dimensions, realities, energy, etc. BIG TIME. Ever studied Einstein? He proved the existence of 39 dimensions. 39 that he KNEW of, not to mention the millions, possibly, more that are there. If you go back in time it will affect the NEW reality. Time is based on light, obvioulsy, and light is energy. The light energy TAKES everything its around with it, thats why you see sh*t. When you see your monitor, the light energy around it bounced off it and took the properties of the monitor with it to your eye. Now it also bounced off into space. If you were to travel back into time, then anything you affected would only created a NEW reality to spawn from it since the reality that was created from the original past is already set in "stone" so to say. Stone meaning light energy. You cant change that light energy, you can just create new realities based on previous light energy. And that is if light can take tangeble properties with it as well. I mean, theres a lot of sh*t behind time travel. It aint just "hop in something fast and go back in time".

This is my theories since, lets face it, no one really knows for sure how it works..

Pz

12-06-2004, 12:15 AM         #57
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if people can travel back in time why has no one from the future come back to our time?

14 years ago '04        #58
9th ward Bally 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,109 | Props total: 4721 4721
I/m not gonna say that this story is true and I'm not gonna say that it's false due to the simple fact that no one can explain the Bermuda Triangle...people disappear off the face of the earth when they pass through the triangle and there can never really be an explanation as to why. Like I said, this sounds too good to be true, but it falls under 'unexplained phenomena' jus tlike the triangle, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, etc. Believe what you wanna, and ridicule what you wanna, but both sides of this story will wonder about the other side. I f there was a such thing as a time portal, I'd expect it to be in the Bermuda Triangle, because it's the strangest place on Earth, so never say never...it just sounds outrageous

12-07-2004, 09:59 AM         #59
FarRocKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ yall believin these duck tales

if the post wasnt so long, nobody would believe it

14 years ago '04        #60
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,578 | Props total: 962 962
B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t

12-07-2004, 10:24 AM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said
I/m not gonna say that this story is true and I'm not gonna say that it's false due to the simple fact that no one can explain the Bermuda Triangle...people disappear off the face of the earth when they pass through the triangle and there can never really be an explanation as to why. Like I said, this sounds too good to be true, but it falls under 'unexplained phenomena' jus tlike the triangle, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, etc. Believe what you wanna, and ridicule what you wanna, but both sides of this story will wonder about the other side. I f there was a such thing as a time portal, I'd expect it to be in the Bermuda Triangle, because it's the strangest place on Earth, so never say never...it just sounds outrageous
I do find it hard to beleive........just physics of this existing on this planet alone dont make sense......because its not talked about how it was formed in the first place............and they have known about it for 20 years and the most they have done is send a camera through.....but peep this the camera came back with the date 1969..........how the fu*k can a camera's time go back in time to where the camera was not even thought about let alone invented

14 years ago '04        #62
soulof585 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 129 129
still think it was a crazy topic

14 years ago '04        #63
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 267 267
Dec 3rd, wtf

14 years ago '04        #64
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
i would want the source , i agree poorly written, and ease off the greens mcfly

01-06-2005, 09:58 PM         #65
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy

01-06-2005, 11:25 PM         #66
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy...if you went back in time your watch wouldnt change time. thats like saying if you traveled back in time u would get younger...of course its not like i ever did so how the fu*k would i know :)

14 years ago '04        #67
space
space
space
 WePoFoSho said
thats crazy...if you went back in time your watch wouldnt change time. thats like saying if you traveled back in time u would get younger...of course its not like i ever did so how the fu*k would i know :)

yea joint is a crazy issue

14 years ago '04        #68
KnightOfTears 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 983 983
Weird sh*t...but if you did travel back in time you probably would not get younger, but, you would not be able to determine exactly where you would show up in any given date or time, so you might travel back to stop the Kennedy a.ssasination..(just an example), and you might end up next to his a.ss in the car, you never know. Ok, then say you saved him, when you got back to the present, things would be alot different because we don't know what would happen if he had never got shot, same with Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X. Some wild sh*t to think about though.

01-07-2005, 10:48 AM         #69
MURDA_INC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u went back in time, u wouldnt necessarily realise it, ur watch would not work as the metal in the watch would be seriously affected by the south pole. Also going back in time to stop an event occuring would probably rip da fabric of time, between if u know about parellel universes, every outcome is possible and has occured but in a universe, e.g. im typing this up now where in another universe, i would ignore dis topic and so on. But it would be really cool to go back in time, da time just b4 50 cent got shot, and tell dem ppl to aim for his head not his hand

01-07-2005, 11:06 AM         #70
keyoteh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aep1377 said
how in the hell did the time get changed on the weather balloon?? can it tell what the date is just by calculating the air speed and crap? you guys need to stop smoking while watching so much sci-fi.
^^^
Thank you. I dont doubt the possibility of time travel i doubt the possibiliy of a machine knowing where it went.

01-07-2005, 11:22 AM         #71
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like some bullsh*t to me

14 years ago '04        #72
x Tha Arkitek x 79 heat pts79
space
space
$20,034 | Props total: 9780 9780
 TaXeS said
http://johntitor.com<~~~u been here b4?

datz what was startin 2 pop bak in my head....time travel...tha war....i'm gettin scared...lol

14 years ago '04        #73
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
speechless

14 years ago '04        #74
space
space
space
why not...bump bump bump it up!

03-02-2005, 10:53 AM         #75
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just came back...here is the secret if u see the tv freezes or skips someone is using it... i'm bout to go back and watch some of my fav. moments in life...

up up and away...

Home      

most viewed right now
+59online now  29
Image(s) inside Indian 🍑 ARIANA SAYANI
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Mary J Blige: Aaliyah was MURDERED & I was NEXT
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Dude using the S10 out in the wild👀
41 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+24online now  10
Video inside Jan 17 - Former Detroit Lions Player Beats Man Masturbating At Daughter..
28 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside FYRE FESTIVAL A.K.A. Hulu vs Netflix
50 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Def Jam FFNY 2018 Grand Finals
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Rob Liefeld-Cable, Deadpool creator and WOAT artist candidate, premieres new X..
35 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  7
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy