Dec, 2004 - Time portal found in antartica

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Sumeet_Sahni
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 132
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-03-2004, 02:49 PM         #21
Skin Whitey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this article is from april on both sites. im going to antartica and im jumping in that time warp. im going to the 60s man fu*k y'all.
 12-03-2004, 06:28 PM         #22
TRANS4MER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
if someone was to go into the past today that would mean that they would already have had to be in the past when that time existed......therefore their can be no changes in history....see what Im saying
That makes no sense. If someone goes into the past and stops the person who invented just say like the wheel or something, that would have an effect on the future wouldn't it?

It doesn't matter if you existed or not during a particular time.... what matters is if you have the power to go back in time than you have the power to change events in the future or present.


Last edited by TRANS4MER; 12-03-2004 at 06:42 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #23
aep1377 
space
avatar space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 12-03-2004, 07:54 PM         #24
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very interesting article.
 12-03-2004, 07:56 PM         #25
Grimey Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tht's Sum Craz sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #26
aep1377 
space
avatar space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
how in the hell did the time get changed on the weather balloon?? can it tell what the date is just by calculating the air speed and crap? you guys need to stop smoking while watching so much sci-fi.
 12 years ago '04        #27
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,421 | Props total: 11 11
lol yall n*ggas be on that Marty McFly sh*t 2 much
 12 years ago '04        #28
DJLoon 
space
avatar space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
yall muthafu*kas watch marty mcfly too much....damn back 2 future bull..
 12-03-2004, 08:38 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRANS4MER said:
That makes no sense. If someone goes into the past and stops the person who invented just say like the wheel or something, that would have an effect on the future wouldn't it?

It doesn't matter if you existed or not during a particular time.... what matters is if you have the power to go back in time than you have the power to change events in the future or present.

there is no way that could happen.......its like this......the past is the past because it has happened already.......you cant change whats happened already because the things that have happened lead up to you going back into the past in the first place.....you have to relize that everything that has happened in the past from a blade of grass being cut to the genocide of the jews has contributed to you being here in todays world....now you may be able to go back and change things here and there about your individual life maybe but the world you would come back to would not be the world you are familiar with at all....it would have to be a different dimension where nothing is at all the same as you remember...and that would be the only way...therefore you cant truly change the future in the past only change the future in the present....


Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-03-2004 at 08:47 PM..
 12-03-2004, 08:40 PM         #30
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJLoon said:
yall muthafu*kas watch marty mcfly too much....damn back 2 future bull..


learn to think out side the box dog
 12 years ago '04        #31
kakoden 
space
avatar space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
ah, thats sweet, why not send a camera in and see what happens....then again, curiousity k!lled the cat, so maybe this is something we shouldn't mess with.....
 12 years ago '04        #32
Polk County 
space
avatar space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 29 29
I think if that sh*t was real it should of made cnn. Lesson is, dont believe everything people tell you.
 12-03-2004, 09:39 PM         #33
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muthafu*kas need to stay off that acid
 12 years ago '04        #34
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
there is no way that could happen.......its like this......the past is the past because it has happened already.......you cant change whats happened already because the things that have happened lead up to you going back into the past in the first place.....you have to relize that everything that has happened in the past from a blade of grass being cut to the genocide of the jews has contributed to you being here in todays world....now you may be able to go back and change things here and there about your individual life maybe but the world you would come back to would not be the world you are familiar with at all....it would have to be a different dimension where nothing is at all the same as you remember...and that would be the only way...therefore you cant truly change the future in the past only change the future in the present....
im not sayin this stuff is true or whatever, but thats where the dimensions come into play...i think every time u change something from the past it goes off into another dimension or somethin, im not too sure
 12 years ago '04        #35
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 3 3
i wont believe sh*t till i see proof!
 12-04-2004, 12:36 AM         #36
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sum wild sh*t
 12-04-2004, 12:37 AM         #37
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guyz smoke that good sh*t eh
 12-04-2004, 12:39 AM         #38
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sticky icky icky
 12 years ago '04        #39
FyreBlazer 
space
avatar space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
 LightsOut said:
im not sayin this stuff is true or whatever, but thats where the dimensions come into play...i think every time u change something from the past it goes off into another dimension or somethin, im not too sure
thats what i believe...that one can only create alternate dimensions if one manages to reach into the past and change the course. i see time/space being split and a second universe being created instantly. if that were true it would be damn near impossible to get back to your own time due to the fact that there is a possiblity of infinite universes.
 12-04-2004, 12:50 AM         #40
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Polk County said:
I think if that sh*t was real it should of made cnn. Lesson is, dont believe everything people tell you.
you know damn well if it was real, that sh*t would be classified as fu*k and would not see the light of day, i mean its time travel, theres prolly tons of sh*t out there that certain people know how about but wont let the public in on it. thats some wild sh*t that i read bro, if thats real im fu*kin speechless
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
75 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
86 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
123 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
121 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
33 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
49 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy