Dec, 2004 - Time portal found in antartica

most viewed right now
+24  73
18 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
aep1377 
space
space
$319 | Props total: 0 0
how in the hell did the time get changed on the weather balloon?? can it tell what the date is just by calculating the air speed and crap? you guys need to stop smoking while watching so much sci-fi.

14 years ago '04        #27
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 13 13
lol yall n*ggas be on that Marty McFly sh*t 2 much

14 years ago '04        #28
DJLoon 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
yall muthafu*kas watch marty mcfly too much....damn back 2 future bull..

12-03-2004, 09:38 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRANS4MER said
That makes no sense. If someone goes into the past and stops the person who invented just say like the wheel or something, that would have an effect on the future wouldn't it?

It doesn't matter if you existed or not during a particular time.... what matters is if you have the power to go back in time than you have the power to change events in the future or present.

there is no way that could happen.......its like this......the past is the past because it has happened already.......you cant change whats happened already because the things that have happened lead up to you going back into the past in the first place.....you have to relize that everything that has happened in the past from a blade of grass being cut to the genocide of the jews has contributed to you being here in todays world....now you may be able to go back and change things here and there about your individual life maybe but the world you would come back to would not be the world you are familiar with at all....it would have to be a different dimension where nothing is at all the same as you remember...and that would be the only way...therefore you cant truly change the future in the past only change the future in the present....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-03-2004 at 09:47 PM..

12-03-2004, 09:40 PM         #30
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJLoon said
yall muthafu*kas watch marty mcfly too much....damn back 2 future bull..

learn to think out side the box dog

14 years ago '04        #31
kakoden 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 45 45
ah, thats sweet, why not send a camera in and see what happens....then again, curiousity k*lled the cat, so maybe this is something we shouldn't mess with.....

14 years ago '04        #32
Polk County 
space
space
$1,067 | Props total: 178 178
I think if that sh*t was real it should of made cnn. Lesson is, dont believe everything people tell you.

12-03-2004, 10:39 PM         #33
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muthafu*kas need to stay off that acid

14 years ago '04        #34
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Dos-effect said
there is no way that could happen.......its like this......the past is the past because it has happened already.......you cant change whats happened already because the things that have happened lead up to you going back into the past in the first place.....you have to relize that everything that has happened in the past from a blade of grass being cut to the genocide of the jews has contributed to you being here in todays world....now you may be able to go back and change things here and there about your individual life maybe but the world you would come back to would not be the world you are familiar with at all....it would have to be a different dimension where nothing is at all the same as you remember...and that would be the only way...therefore you cant truly change the future in the past only change the future in the present....
im not sayin this stuff is true or whatever, but thats where the dimensions come into play...i think every time u change something from the past it goes off into another dimension or somethin, im not too sure

14 years ago '04        #35
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,527 | Props total: 47 47
i wont believe sh*t till i see proof!

12-04-2004, 01:36 AM         #36
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sum wild sh*t

12-04-2004, 01:37 AM         #37
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guyz smoke that good sh*t eh

12-04-2004, 01:39 AM         #38
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sticky icky icky

14 years ago '04        #39
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 56 56
 LightsOut said
im not sayin this stuff is true or whatever, but thats where the dimensions come into play...i think every time u change something from the past it goes off into another dimension or somethin, im not too sure
thats what i believe...that one can only create alternate dimensions if one manages to reach into the past and change the course. i see time/space being split and a second universe being created instantly. if that were true it would be damn near impossible to get back to your own time due to the fact that there is a possiblity of infinite universes.

12-04-2004, 01:50 AM         #40
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Polk County said
I think if that sh*t was real it should of made cnn. Lesson is, dont believe everything people tell you.
you know damn well if it was real, that sh*t would be classified as fu*k and would not see the light of day, i mean its time travel, theres prolly tons of sh*t out there that certain people know how about but wont let the public in on it. thats some wild sh*t that i read bro, if thats real im fu*kin speechless

12-04-2004, 01:57 AM         #41
Tha Hustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brlanrob said
SOUNDS fu*king crazy...
yea! i gotta b it to believe it blood

14 years ago '04        #42
dirty v 
space
space
$1,120 | Props total: 1 1
damn son thats some crazy a*s sh*t but if its real and they let people start goin back in time ima go back to africa wit a m-16 and any white man i see comin over on a boat im blastin on feel me? i aint gonna be able to speak to any other n*ggas but i dont give a fu*k ya i mean

12-05-2004, 01:23 PM         #43
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A sandstorm in Antarctica huh? Curious.

Come on ppl its fake as hell. The writing is sloppy and poorly edited there are spelling and grammar mistakes everywhere, they are claiming a sandstorm over the pole in Antarctica... sand? I mean come on, if you even believed this sh*t for a minute, you are gullible as hell.

Last edited by jrs200x; 12-05-2004 at 01:25 PM..

12-05-2004, 04:09 PM         #44
- FreshTake - 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said

I think sum of yall are missin the point
Time exist on a spectrum, think about it as a line across a piece of paper
U got the the pen in your hand and u're drawing the line across the paper
As you draw, u progress the future as well as execute the present
Now as u're drawing, physically, can u got back to a section or a point on the line? Yup
Thats da deal: U got back in time, u're justing goin back to a point on the line
Line = Time
no dimensions, no alternate realities, non of that
its just one. If u travel back in time and do sumfin remotely as take a breath.. there will be consequences once u get back to the present.
Time is a continuum.. u break it, sh*ts gonna hit the fan.

14 years ago '04        #45
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
space
$19,381 | Props total: 8367 8367
well, the only way to find out if its true or not, is to go to Antarctica, lol

14 years ago '04        #46
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dj X said
well, the only way to find out if its true or not, is to go to Antarctica, lol
lets get boxden to fund us a trip down there

12-05-2004, 06:00 PM         #47
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha! you believe this sh*t! , if it were true, then theres abunch of flaws in the story, besides the fact theres only one story and this happened years ago, theres all the other people who have been accross the pole, nothing, and, why would the cia and fbi be f*ghting for control of it? fbi has just about no businedd outside of this country, itd really be checked out by the nsa if anyone. this article is crazy, but well done i must admit.

14 years ago '04        #48
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 21 21
It's True I Alredy Know How Much I'll Get In The Next Paycheck..........lmao
Also That Tha Game Cd Will Be Released In 2 Weeks......my Prediction.

12-05-2004, 06:40 PM         #49
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo if yall believe everything in dis world is explainable ur lost in a void...
"everything under da sun has already been done"

and dos u lost me on dis one...

12-05-2004, 06:41 PM         #50
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Question Is...

"DO THE DAMN THING WORK!! HAVE THEY TRAVEL ANYWHERE YET!!"

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  46
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
160 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+42online now  45
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
New Apple iPhone Leak
50 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Article inside YG Responds To President Trump's Congratulatory New England Patriots ..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+192online now  14
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Oscars 2019: James Bulger's mother 'disgusted' over nomination