Mar 17 - 10 Most dangerous cities in the world.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 r a n c i d said:
You must be having a fu*king laugh. Whenever i've said anything about doing anything to anyones 'Mum' it's always been in jest! If you can't see that, considering it's evidently clear, then you're a fu*king eejit:lachen001:

Secondly, i'm not even from London... I'm from the fu*king North, where we stereotype Southerners, especially Londoners, as being fairies!

I'm from the north west. Jataylor is from the north west. Cuzza is from the northwest. Mike Exodus is from fu*king Gloucestershire. Calcou is from Scotland. Welsh is from Wales.

There isn't a single active British member in the BX news spot that is from London, apart from Propa Shorti... And she's a female

If i've ever defended London it speaks fu*king volumes.

Nobody in England claims 'hood' status.

I'm from Burnley mate, where i grew up we vacation in Detroit. The area i'm from is riddled with poverty. $100 houses are nothing new. I'll sell you a fu*king STREET for half of that.
So I got the geography wrong, but the sentiment was on point. Example no# 2,330,398,448,373 of you stuntin hard on the internet. All bullsh1t to the left, your nothing more than a Snackable on the street of Detroit. Not a whole meal, just a light snack. Straight food.
 03-18-2009, 06:51 PM         #42
misterphreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
step ur life game up, u look broke
:agreement6:Good one. You got me there. Man these boxden people get wittier every day. Must've taken some time to come up with that one. You should be like a writer for SNL or something.

Last edited by misterphreeze; 03-18-2009 at 06:57 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #43
thicktrinigyal 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 2 2
 dre4dollas said:
you see the people just walking around the dead bodies and going about their day, some still working? You know its bad when they dont even pay it any attention. Just walking around the body like they are there taking a nap...
same thing i was thinking. that was so sad to look at
 9 years ago '04        #44
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
The D as a whole aint that bad...just dont got where u shouldnt go and most likely youll be fine
 03-18-2009, 07:24 PM         #45
!$$!G.D.F!$$!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
You for one. You're quick to tell someone what you'll do to them or their "mums". Soon as someone lables London as "soft azz tea & crumpets city" you & the rest of your "BX Goonies" get super tight & front hard. Like I said, if you ain't from Detroit, you can't claim hood status when it comes to the US.
yo have you ever been to Kansas City? Camden? St. Louis? Memphis?

I'm just sayin theres plenty of places that could "claim hood status"

mista_millz said:
shut the fu*k up ive been there many times
like saskatoon is more dangerous than Bagdad or Tel Aviv
Did you see the video?, they went through downtown, all I saw were people with there kids and ice cream stores, nothing remotely hood about it

Last edited by !$$!G.D.F!$$!; 03-18-2009 at 07:30 PM..
 03-18-2009, 09:07 PM         #46
danaandrew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
:wow: at Detoit being the only U.S. city on there.
well...there goes making a trip to the final four........
 9 years ago '04        #47
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
Everyones a thug until
they go to a real hood.
 9 years ago '08        #48
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 r a n c i d said:
Bullsh*t to you f*g**t.

Hey, we don't know how our planet and this life came to be, therefore it must be some super skilled magic c*nt up high in the skys that we can never see or hear, because he's so great and unfathomably brilliant that he has created us. That makes perfect sense. It's the only logical anwser. A giant bearded fu*king man who appeared out of nowhere, created the universe and us. That makes so much sense. I can't believe i haven't seen how much sense it makes.

ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME? You're a brainwashed fu*king halfwit!

Your caveman like brain humours me. Get back in your cave, neanderthal.
Honestly, you're the one who sounds brainwashed believing that there is this "bearded" man in the sky. I hope you dont believe that God is also white, if you believe in Him at all. But, by your post, you must not believe in anything at all...
 9 years ago '04        #49
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
i love my city but damn. and i swear this list pops up on bx every six months
 03-19-2009, 04:54 AM         #50
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Kills self because he cant claim hood status in the US*
 9 years ago '04        #51
jayblazey 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 11 11
Detroit is home to me. I dont see the big deal n*ggas will get k!lled anywhere. outta town n*ggas come & just get their self in trouble talking wild-ish
 03-19-2009, 08:42 AM         #52
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Honestly, you're the one who sounds brainwashed believing that there is this "bearded" man in the sky. I hope you dont believe that God is also white, if you believe in Him at all. But, by your post, you must not believe in anything at all...
Are you illiterate?
 03-19-2009, 08:44 AM         #53
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
So I got the geography wrong, but the sentiment was on point. Example no# 2,330,398,448,373 of you stuntin hard on the internet. All bullsh1t to the left, your nothing more than a Snackable on the street of Detroit. Not a whole meal, just a light snack. Straight food.
This is what i'm fu*king talking about. You yanks are slow. Like mentally retarded slow.

Nobody is stunting hard. Your sense of humour is that of a 5 year old, so you don't get anything.

Nobody in Burnley can afford to vacation in Detroit, the plane fare costs more than their house:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #54
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Damn Detroit

Still my home though...
 9 years ago '04        #55
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
 Shaolin_Bees said:
this religious non-sense has to stop. it is going to be the demise of humans

Real Talk
 03-19-2009, 09:37 AM         #56
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 misterphreeze said:
WTF. I didn't say it was new dude.

The fact that you are GUARANTEEING that you how humans will become extinct, makes everything else you say irrelevant and nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Not trying to beef on Boxden LOL. I'm just saying.
You weren't implying that humans will be the cause of their extinction? If not, then I apologize.
 03-19-2009, 10:47 AM         #57
DilatedMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !$$!G.D.F!$$! said:
yo have you ever been to Kansas City? Camden? St. Louis? Memphis?

I'm just sayin theres plenty of places that could "claim hood status"

Did you see the video?, they went through downtown, all I saw were people with there kids and ice cream stores, nothing remotely hood about it
I agree that Saskatoon video was really deceiving. It looks like a vacation spot more than a dangerous city. Not to try to glorify my area but I think in the mist of the recent reports of the AIDS epidemic, DC should get some consideration just based off of the AIDS rate alone.

Not really surprised about the D though. Heard all types of stuff going on up there and the economy is probably not helping too much.
 9 years ago '05        #58
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
its not really isnt about the city, it depends on the population of idiots that live there
 9 years ago '04        #59
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
well IN CONCLUSION n*ggaz dyin everyday... drugs gettin sold... n*ggaz gettin locked up... ect

n*ggaz can come to YOUR hood and get smashed... n*ggaz from YOUR hood can go outta town and get smashed.. and n*ggaz from YOUR city is smashin other n*ggaz.. from YOUR city...

its all the same sh*t ...its happenin all over the country...

and it dont make sense to complain and bicker or rep and blog about it...
 9 years ago '04        #60
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
 r a n c i d said:
You're saying sweet fu*k all.

Would you like me to gift you with the key difference?

Most of this scientific 'bullsh*t' are based around fact. At worst they're educated guesses.

You can't even call religion an educated guess. It's an uneducated fairytale. Do not compare them.

The fact you compare your bullsh*t religious beliefs to science says it all. Deep down you know science has credibility, and this is why you compare your religious beliefs to science!

Your false put downs are see through. It's quite clear you're inadvertedly trying to big up your Christian beliefs by drawing the comparison with reputable Science.

And evolution is a FACT. f*g**t. It is NOT the same. You can't compare it to the Bible. Because God is a myth.

Evolution = Fact.
Theory of evolution = Evidence based explanation
God = A Myth
The Bible = A fu*king fairytale.

Get it?

Evolution is not a fact, but rather a Theory. I get what you're saying but there isn't the Law of Evolution because it has yet to be proven. And since its not SCIENTIFICALLY proven as you say, its not FACT.

God is not quite a myth. A myth is used to explain phenomena when science can't determine it. God is what almost everyone believes in. God is a higher power, something spiritual. He/She is something/someone people connect with spiritually. Im catholic and I beleive in a God, and fortunately enough for me, there have been many times Ive been faced with something, and prayed, and miraculously, I was fine. It may not be like that with everyone but since I have had no reason to lose MY FAITH, theres no reason to NOT BELEIVE there is a higher power.

The bible isn't a fairytale. If thats the case, the Torah, Qu'ran, and other books of scripture are fairytales. They are writings according to people who have lived CENTURIES ago. Some may be hard to accept or explain BUT who's to say IT DIDNT happen?? Certainly not you, me, or anyone else. Unless you're an incredibly old bastard who knows the secretly for everlasting life. lol.

Last edited by mims820; 03-19-2009 at 11:30 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy