Mar 17 - 10 Most dangerous cities in the world.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-18-2009, 01:58 PM         #21
yungb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Norilsk was founded in 1935 as a Siberian slave labor camp, and life there has pretty much gone downhill since.
Damn.
 9 years ago '06        #22
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
DAMMM LONDON IS NO.10

crazy

NW-L all da way tho
 9 years ago '07        #23
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Im from Juarez but now in LA but that place aint no joke, specially if you are a female.
 03-18-2009, 04:06 PM         #24
misterphreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
this religious non-sense has to stop. it is going to be the demise of humans
I know what you are saying but humans are stupid. We are definitely going to destroy ourselves. Be it, nuclear weapons or pollution. We will do it.....hopefully not in my lifetime. Look around at the environment and the times we live in. People are crazy as hell dawg but you have to keep in mind we are still animals. In every sense of the word.
 03-18-2009, 04:11 PM         #25
misterphreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
step ur slang game up
up the block could mean its reasonably close, and yes england and ireland is up the block from each other
Step your English game up. england and ireland ARE up the block from each other. You don't use 'is' with a plural subject.
 03-18-2009, 05:14 PM         #26
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
this religious non-sense has to stop. it is going to be the demise of humans
You're an idoit. Religion has been around since the beginning of humanity. It's logical anyway since there's no concrete explanation of the creation of anything or everything. So all of these theories of science and space are just as much bullsh*t as religion.

And I'm a Christian. If you don't believe in something, you're bullsh*tting me.
 03-18-2009, 05:15 PM         #27
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 misterphreeze said:
I know what you are saying but humans are stupid. We are definitely going to destroy ourselves. Be it, nuclear weapons or pollution. We will do it.....hopefully not in my lifetime. Look around at the environment and the times we live in. People are crazy as hell dawg but you have to keep in mind we are still animals. In every sense of the word.
Why are you acting like sh*t is new? We k!ll ourselves while more are being born. Folks are just following blueprints laid out years ago. It's a cycle. I can almost guarantee that the extinction of humanity will be of something natural.
 03-18-2009, 05:17 PM         #28
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You're an idoit. Religion has been around since the beginning of humanity. It's logical anyway since there's no concrete explanation of the creation of anything or everything. So all of these theories of science and space are just as much bullsh*t as religion.

And I'm a Christian. If you don't believe in something, you're bullsh*tting me.
Bullsh*t to you f*g**t.

Hey, we don't know how our planet and this life came to be, therefore it must be some super skilled magic c*nt up high in the skys that we can never see or hear, because he's so great and unfathomably brilliant that he has created us. That makes perfect sense. It's the only logical anwser. A giant bearded fu*king man who appeared out of nowhere, created the universe and us. That makes so much sense. I can't believe i haven't seen how much sense it makes.

ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME? You're a brainwashed fu*king halfwit!

Your caveman like brain humours me. Get back in your cave, neanderthal.
 9 years ago '06        #29
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,663 | Props total: 2352 2352
*Waits for the usual BX Brits to come in here acting like they are apart of the statistics*

It's official no n*gga on BX can claim "hood status" unless you're from the D.
 03-18-2009, 05:33 PM         #30
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Bullsh*t to you f*g**t.

Hey, we don't know how our planet and this life came to be, therefore it must be some super skilled magic c*nt up high in the skys that we can never see or hear, because he's so great and unfathomably brilliant that he has created us. That makes perfect sense. It's the only logical anwser. A giant bearded fu*king man who appeared out of nowhere, created the universe and us. That makes so much sense. I can't believe i haven't seen how much sense it makes.

ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME? You're a brainwashed fu*king halfwit!

Your caveman like brain humours me. Get back in your cave, neanderthal.
Religion is just as much bullsh*t as the big bang, theory of evolution, general relativity, and any other scientific jargon. Scientists believe in these theories just the same as fu*kin Muslims, Christians, Jews, believe in their God.

I'm just saying, y'all are bullsh*t.
 03-18-2009, 05:34 PM         #31
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
*Waits for the usual BX Brits to come in here acting like they are apart of the statistics*

It's official no n*gga on BX can claim "hood status" unless you're from the D.
How many Brits on BX run around playing the gangster?

If anything it's the opposite. Many British members are from deprived areas of Britain, but still keep that little thing called perspective.

On the flipside, how many Americans on BX think they're gang bangers?

Lets be fu*king serious.
 03-18-2009, 05:37 PM         #32
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Religion is just as much bullsh*t as the big bang, theory of evolution, general relativity, and any other scientific jargon. Scientists believe in these theories just the same as fu*kin Muslims, Christians, Jews, believe in their God.

I'm just saying, y'all are bullsh*t.
You're saying sweet fu*k all.

Would you like me to gift you with the key difference?

Most of this scientific 'bullsh*t' are based around fact. At worst they're educated guesses.

You can't even call religion an educated guess. It's an uneducated fairytale. Do not compare them.

The fact you compare your bullsh*t religious beliefs to science says it all. Deep down you know science has credibility, and this is why you compare your religious beliefs to science!

Your false put downs are see through. It's quite clear you're inadvertedly trying to big up your Christian beliefs by drawing the comparison with reputable Science.

And evolution is a FACT. f*g**t. It is NOT the same. You can't compare it to the Bible. Because God is a myth.

Evolution = Fact.
Theory of evolution = Evidence based explanation
God = A Myth
The Bible = A fu*king fairytale.

Get it?

Last edited by r a n c i d; 03-18-2009 at 05:39 PM..
 03-18-2009, 05:42 PM         #33
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theory = Bullsh*t

Don't even try to justify anything. If you're going to sit a criticize religion, yet roll with the thought of a Big Bang and all these other theories, I have nothing to say

other than

you're bullsh*t.
 03-18-2009, 05:44 PM         #34
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Theory = Bullsh*t

Don't even try to justify anything. If you're going to sit a criticize religion, yet roll with the thought of a Big Bang and all these other theories, I have nothing to say

other than

you're bullsh*t.
What other theories. I haven't even give my belief or views on how the universe came to be. Why are you jumping to a.ssumptions.

As it happens i'm unsure of how everything came to be. But if you want to face reality, the Big Bang theory is the most logical and fact driven explanation for our being. This much is FACT.

Secondly. Please don't speak on theory when it's quite clear you have 0 grasp on what scientific theory is.

A theory is an explanation, an explanation of a fact.

Evolution = Fact.
Theory of Evolution = Explanation of this fact.

Whether the explanation is right or wrong(All logic and evidence points towards our explanation being pretty much spot on) is irrelivent to the fact that evolution itself is a FACT.

What is wrong with you? Were you born retarded or is it something you've developed as you've grown as a Christian Yanky hick?
 9 years ago '04        #35
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 mista_millz said:
wow saskatoon my a.ss

smh

sensationalism

never even been there yet ur talking sh*t...

u would get ur kufi smacked u bubble popping f*gget

Last edited by Budala; 03-18-2009 at 05:57 PM..
 03-18-2009, 06:16 PM         #36
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
What other theories. I haven't even give my belief or views on how the universe came to be. Why are you jumping to a.ssumptions.

As it happens i'm unsure of how everything came to be. But if you want to face reality, the Big Bang theory is the most logical and fact driven explanation for our being. This much is FACT.

Secondly. Please don't speak on theory when it's quite clear you have 0 grasp on what scientific theory is.

A theory is an explanation, an explanation of a fact.

Evolution = Fact.
Theory of Evolution = Explanation of this fact.

Whether the explanation is right or wrong(All logic and evidence points towards our explanation being pretty much spot on) is irrelivent to the fact that evolution itself is a FACT.

What is wrong with you? Were you born retarded or is it something you've developed as you've grown as a Christian Yanky hick?
basically you're saying we know evolution exists, but the explanation is disputed. meaning they dont know.

science is as much bs as religion. believe that.
 9 years ago '06        #37
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,663 | Props total: 2352 2352
 r a n c i d said:
How many Brits on BX run around playing the gangster?

If anything it's the opposite. Many British members are from deprived areas of Britain, but still keep that little thing called perspective.

On the flipside, how many Americans on BX think they're gang bangers?

Lets be fu*king serious.
You for one. You're quick to tell someone what you'll do to them or their "mums". Soon as someone lables London as "soft azz tea & crumpets city" you & the rest of your "BX Goonies" get super tight & front hard. Like I said, if you ain't from Detroit, you can't claim hood status when it comes to the US.
 03-18-2009, 06:28 PM         #38
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
You for one. You're quick to tell someone what you'll do to them or their "mums". Soon as someone lables London as "soft azz tea & crumpets city" you & the rest of your "BX Goonies" get super tight & front hard. Like I said, if you ain't from Detroit, you can't claim hood status when it comes to the US.
You must be having a fu*king laugh. Whenever i've said anything about doing anything to anyones 'Mum' it's always been in jest! If you can't see that, considering it's evidently clear, then you're a fu*king eejit:lachen001:

Secondly, i'm not even from London... I'm from the fu*king North, where we stereotype Southerners, especially Londoners, as being fairies!

I'm from the north west. Jataylor is from the north west. Cuzza is from the northwest. Mike Exodus is from fu*king Gloucestershire. Calcou is from Scotland. Welsh is from Wales.

There isn't a single active British member in the BX news spot that is from London, apart from Propa Shorti... And she's a female

If i've ever defended London it speaks fu*king volumes.

Nobody in England claims 'hood' status.

I'm from Burnley mate, where i grew up we vacation in Detroit. The area i'm from is riddled with poverty. $100 houses are nothing new. I'll sell you a fu*king STREET for half of that.
 9 years ago '04        #39
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1279 1279
 Budala said:
never even been there yet ur talking sh*t...

u would get ur kufi smacked u bubble popping f*gget

shut the fu*k up ive been there many times
like saskatoon is more dangerous than Bagdad or Tel Aviv
 03-18-2009, 06:48 PM         #40
misterphreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Why are you acting like sh*t is new? We k!ll ourselves while more are being born. Folks are just following blueprints laid out years ago. It's a cycle. I can almost guarantee that the extinction of humanity will be of something natural.
WTF. I didn't say it was new dude.

The fact that you are GUARANTEEING that you how humans will become extinct, makes everything else you say irrelevant and nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Not trying to beef on Boxden LOL. I'm just saying.

Last edited by misterphreeze; 03-18-2009 at 06:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy