Mar 17 - 10 Most dangerous cities in the world.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-18-2009, 12:34 AM         #1
5454 pageviews
67 comments

!$$!G.D.F!$$! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 17 - 10 Most dangerous cities in the world.

Seen this on rants and raves on CL.

Ten most dangerous cities in the world.

If last week's violent attacks in Northern Ireland reminded us of anything, it's that every corner of the world - whether it be in Baghdad, Iraq or Belfast, Northern Ireland - holds its own elements of danger and instability. The world has been consumed for several years by two wars, as well as recent violence in the Middle East and Sri Lanka.

In determining the World's Most Dangerous Cities, the editorial staff at RealClearWorld instead decided to highlight some of the places around the world that have been overshadowed by the higher profile violence in other parts of the globe.

Cities like Kabul and Gaza City sadly find themselves the frequent source for headlines and news copy in world affairs pages and journals. But places may be dangerous for more reasons than just bullets and bombs. In our latest list, RCW dug deeper to present you with the cities often forgotten by the editors, reporters and pundits.

Peep Number 2.

Cuidad Juarez

The city of 1.5 million has already experienced 1,800 murders since January and is the epicenter of a violent battle between rival drug cartels, smugglers, kidnappers and criminals.

The only u.s. city on the list was the Detroit. A month ago 2 of my lil cousins homeboys were found in there car, both shot in the head, in the D. sh*t is fu*ked up out there.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.realclearworld .. gerous_cities/

Last edited by !$$!G.D.F!$$!; 03-18-2009 at 12:35 AM..

67 comments for "Mar 17 - 10 Most dangerous cities in the world."

9 years ago '07        #2
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,564 | Props total: 70200 70200
Wow, crazy...
 9 years ago '08        #3
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Yup. It happens in the D. Dont stop at the stop signs on a one-way at night deep in the D, might get murphed...
 9 years ago '08        #4
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
A small city (pop. 4,000,000 - yes, that's a small city in China) located in southern Shanxi province, Linfen's air pollution problem is legendary, a result of being one of China's largest coal mining hubs.

definitely wasn't expecting london to be on there tho
 03-18-2009, 09:30 AM         #5
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been to a lot of "dangerous" cities..I won't even call them dangerous anymore compared to these cities..All of the "dangerous" cities i've been to never had dead bodies on the side of the road...sh*t is sad..
 9 years ago '08        #6
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
:wow: at Detoit being the only U.S. city on there.
 9 years ago '04        #7
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
damn that video about somalia is crazy.. makes u appreciate life
 9 years ago '07        #8
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 GhostNinja said:

definitely wasn't expecting london to be on there tho
based on per capita statistics. Dangerous may not include murder specifically but a.ssaults, r*pes etc. But yea cats out in london is out there shankin fools up like what. Dude knifed up that harry potter dude..I think that was london not sure. London isn't that hard to fathom as bein dangerous. Not to mention with ireland up the block. But you know there is mad jamaicans there...which brings to mind a surprise to me...Why isn't kingston on this list?
 03-18-2009, 10:59 AM         #9
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
you see the people just walking around the dead bodies and going about their day, some still working? You know its bad when they dont even pay it any attention. Just walking around the body like they are there taking a nap...

Last edited by dre4dollas; 03-18-2009 at 11:01 AM..
 03-18-2009, 11:16 AM         #10
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Real talk! That sh*t is crazy how they living over there, and it's sad for children being raised in that environment.
 03-18-2009, 11:22 AM         #11
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ Detroit being on there.

Somalia is terrible, that may be the worst place on Earth....literally.
 9 years ago '07        #12
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
lol @ northern ireland getting mentioned at the start
 03-18-2009, 12:45 PM         #13
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
based on per capita statistics. Dangerous may not include murder specifically but a.ssaults, r*pes etc. But yea cats out in london is out there shankin fools up like what. Dude knifed up that harry potter dude..I think that was london not sure. London isn't that hard to fathom as bein dangerous. Not to mention with ireland up the block. But you know there is mad jamaicans there...which brings to mind a surprise to me...Why isn't kingston on this list?
how is ireland up the block and what does that have to do with anything lol...this is why people outside of america accuse americans of being ignorant...go look at a map of the UK and Ireland please
 9 years ago '04        #14
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
wow saskatoon my a.ss

smh

sensationalism
 03-18-2009, 01:33 PM         #15
GOODmusic_1015  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this world is a fu*ked up place
just leaves you speechless and uneasy
you hace to re evaluate the meaning of life and how you live it
 03-18-2009, 01:35 PM         #16
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this religious non-sense has to stop. it is going to be the demise of humans
 9 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 Scorp said:
how is ireland up the block and what does that have to do with anything lol...this is why people outside of america accuse americans of being ignorant...go look at a map of the UK and Ireland please
B go get ya wet wipes my bad.. Damage is not opposed to being wrong..does that make yo better than me cause Im american. Lets talk ignorance. Why is it that when I was in europe peopel wanted to balme me for US bein in iraq? I didn't vote bush in... besides I think you missed it but it was a bit of an exaggeration. Now you can get off ya high horse B If im wrong all you have to do is say..ayo man I think your mistaken....no need to be a lil puto about it main
 9 years ago '07        #18
space
space
also note that some places made the list because the health hazardous environment
 03-18-2009, 01:53 PM         #19
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why am I not surprised to see Detroit on there?
 9 years ago '07        #20
space
space
okay so I took the time to correct myself..and what do ya know ireland is oohh excuse me close enough to the UK...what the fuss aint that a biiotch.

How I link that is like Mexico to the US...things tend to spill over..oh did they mention Belfast ...maybe Im wrong again??
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago