70+ Rare Eminem Facts You Might not know (Peep if your bored as fuck)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
446 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-05-2004, 09:45 PM         #81
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I get or is the fiull version of Everyone's Looking At Me out? The song that is supposley played in the backround of the skit.
 12 years ago '04        #82
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,334 | Props total: 0 0
 Timedatombomb said:
Where can I get or is the fiull version of Everyone's Looking At Me out? The song that is supposley played in the backround of the skit.
^ there have been like 100000 threads at d12world.com, people tryna get this song. nobody's got it tho, its entirely unavailable, there IS, however, a mislabeled eminem song called 'everyones lookin at me', but its just some old live song that some internet nerd mislabeled to get people goin n sh*t...

...and btw, i would never call a black dude the n-word, i was just provin a point, props to those who understood what i was sayin, peace..
 12 years ago '04        #83
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
i thought this was the eminem fact thread?
 12 years ago '04        #84
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 440 440
 SLAYAR said:
^ there have been like 100000 threads at d12world.com, people tryna get this song. nobody's got it tho, its entirely unavailable, there IS, however, a mislabeled eminem song called 'everyones lookin at me', but its just some old live song that some internet nerd mislabeled to get people goin n sh*t...

...and btw, i would never call a black dude the n-word, i was just provin a point, props to those who understood what i was sayin, peace..
I understood the point you was making. You was trying to use what i said aganist me. But where i live we still use the word cracker. I never said we use it cause of slavery.
 12 years ago '04        #85
AlonzoHarris 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Exactly. I hate the sterotype that black people can throw "cracker" around cuz they have the right to cuz they went through slavery and everything but white people cant even attempt to say ******. Biggest B.S ive ever heard. Ill never say cracker cuz i expect that no white person wouls say ****** to me.
Cracker doesn't offend Whites. Just White supremecists. If you are offended by cracker or honkee you think whites are better then blacks. Also, I've never heard a rapper say cracker. Hell, I've never heard anybody say that. The N-word comes with horrific memories/meanings that no person should want to rehatch. The only whites that say it are racists or subscribe to massive sterotypes of blacks.
 12-06-2004, 12:20 AM         #86
KingLounz05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mprnc2000 I can understand how you think the mainstream has hurt hip hop, i agree. But narrowing it down and saying that only african-americans are allowed to do hip-hop, that is contradicting. You are saying black people have a reason to rap, because of the, "oppression" they face, yet you are oppressing caucasians from hip-hop. That makes no sense what so ever, there are good white rappers, who do have a postive message. Even Eminem is hip-hop, listen to Infinite, listen to Slim Shady Lp, listen to Marshall Mathers Lp. THAT IS REAL HIP-HOP. You got to remember, a big basis of hip-hop is that you need to be inventive, different. I am not racist at all, I'm white, and i do not,"act black",because you cannot say that an entire race, acts one way. You can act, "hood", or talk in ebonics, but you cannot restrict the behavior of a race to one particular way.

fu*kin racist

Last edited by KingLounz05; 12-06-2004 at 12:22 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #87
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 440 440
 KingLounz05 said:
mprnc2000 I can understand how you think the mainstream has hurt hip hop, i agree. But narrowing it down and saying that only african-americans are allowed to do hip-hop, that is contradicting. You are saying black people have a reason to rap, because of the, "oppression" they face, yet you are oppressing caucasians from hip-hop. That makes no sense what so ever, there are good white rappers, who do have a postive message. Even Eminem is hip-hop, listen to Infinite, listen to Slim Shady Lp, listen to Marshall Mathers Lp. THAT IS REAL HIP-HOP. You got to remember, a big basis of hip-hop is that you need to be inventive, different. I am not racist at all, I'm white, and i do not,"act black",because you cannot say that an entire race, acts one way. You can act, "hood", or talk in ebonics, but you cannot restrict the behavior of a race to one particular way.

fu*kin racist
Well whites who listen to rap music wanna live a ghetto lifestyle. A ghetto black culture. Is that better for you? I never said no one white can rap. I dont have a problem with the beastie boys or 3rd base. When the beastie boys & 3rd started rapping. It didnt fu*k up hip hop where you have all these commercial rappers selling records. It was still reality & hardcore lyricist rap. Now plain and simple rap is selling more then creative. I bet alot of people on this board havent even heard Ali Vegaz Industry Talking song
 12 years ago '04        #88
AlonzoHarris 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 KingLounz05 said:

fu*kin racist
You first need to realize Eminem is pop, not hip-hop. Just Lose it, My name is, Without me are all three examples of that. Ebonics. The root of the word is Ebony. There is no such thing as ebonics because you are generalizing a whole race as speaking this way.

Last edited by AlonzoHarris; 12-06-2004 at 12:55 AM..
 12-06-2004, 11:14 AM         #89
KingLounz05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did not create the word,ebonics. What the hell do you think chingy, nelly, jkwon,lil jon,ying yang twinz are? They are doing pop music and passing it off as rap. I wasn't praising Eminem, i was saying that singling out a whole race from hip-hop isn't right.
 12-06-2004, 11:15 AM         #90
KingLounz05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Well whites who listen to rap music wanna live a ghetto lifestyle. A ghetto black culture. Is that better for you? I never said no one white can rap. I dont have a problem with the beastie boys or 3rd base. When the beastie boys & 3rd started rapping. It didnt fu*k up hip hop where you have all these commercial rappers selling records. It was still reality & hardcore lyricist rap. Now plain and simple rap is selling more then creative. I bet alot of people on this board havent even heard Ali Vegaz Industry Talking song
I agree with that statement, i was just disagreeing with racisim.
 12-07-2004, 10:43 AM         #91
onemic21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the more i read what mprnc2000 is trying to say the more im agreeing with him but hes not putting his point across correctly, and calling whites "crackers" isn't helping

mprnc2000, you need to realise that rappers like nelly, chingy, j-kwon and sometimes/recently eminem are all making music that is more universal accepted, therefore, more popular. this in turn generalizes the genre of hip hop when perhaps hip-pop is more appropriate.

i know people that like the above, where as you and i would rather listen to music they think is duller/darker or whatever, so the best thing to do is accept it or ignore it in the knowledge that you listen to real hip-hop and they don't
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
49 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
467 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
81 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy