70+ Rare Eminem Facts You Might not know (Peep if your bored as fuck)

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12-05-2004, 03:55 PM         #61
onemic21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
He's helping commercial artist sell records. 50 Cent was going to sell over 3 million regardless of Eminem. D-12 only sell records cause of Eminem. Obie Trice only went gold. So that's about the same amount of black people who buy records. But do you wanna know who he's helping? Nelly, Chingy, Jkwon & Bow Wow. That's who he's helping sell records. That's how he fu*king it up for us. Also all these wack a.ss commercials

listen up, your sayin that eminem is partly responsible for commercializing hip-hop and its true that he has brought it to the attention of the masses which includes me, but what he has also done is open up alot of music that i probably wouldn't be aware of without him, that includes nas and jay-z

i understand that your pissed because some people that hear his music don't fully realize the origin of rap but why are you angry at him? if you prefer music from the 80's/early 90's then you can still find it in any hood that you claim to live in. if your looking for classic hip-hop then the charts is not the best place to do it
 12 years ago '04        #62
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
Props to the two above posters.
 12-05-2004, 04:10 PM         #63
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
It brought up his sales. But what Eminem do for the hip hop in a whole? Since he claims he did so much for it

simple:

Piss off the industry and all "don't-give-a-fu*k" attitude
 12 years ago '04        #64
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
 mprnc2000 said:
If you dont want anyone saying anything to you then dont say anything about anyone. If you going to say something towards me. I have a right to respond back even if it's positive or negative. I never call anyone stupid, retard or d!ck rider when i post something. I dont come into the board to name call anyone. I'm in here to hear what people have to say and conversate even if we disagree. It's nothing wrong with being disagreeable. I dont have any problems with kkk beliefs cause i have my own. But i do have a problem when people take they're beliefs to k!ll people.
Hmm if you ain't here to call names but you call out a whole race saying "Crackers"? I ain't white, but when you say racial slurs ever that sh*t ain't cool.

Peace

Good Post, I ain't know some of this stuff about em.

D-M-X said:
simple:

Piss off the industry and all "don't-give-a-fu*k" attitude
Didn't Tupac already do this?

Last edited by Skilllz; 12-05-2004 at 04:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #65
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
I don't have nothing against Em but it's kind of gay to be into a another man to the point that your interested in his personal business. Reminds me of middle school girls reading B2K mags.
 12 years ago '04        #66
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
ppl complain about how fans of hip hop now, arent real or dont kno anything because they werent there when hip hop "paved the way"... well wut do u think it was paving the way for? mainstream success and acceptance... and along with that, comes 12 year old white suburban fans... we might as well get over it, cuz its not goin away.
 12 years ago '04        #67
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
See 50 Cent been poppin in the hood way before eminem knew of him. I was selling 50 cent tapes way before eminem came into the picture. So i knew he was going to blow soon. 50 Cent had several deals on the table at the time eminem signed him
Yeah but without Dre's production on "In The Club" the album would not have jumped off like it did.

And now, can the rest of the post relate to the 70 unknown facts? Let's stay on topic people!
 12 years ago '04        #68
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
And another thing, don't y'all realize that hip-hop was supposed to be just another phase? It wasn't expected to last as long as it did. But why did it? Because it's becoming more and more popular each day. If people wanted it to stay underground, it would 've prolly died out long ago.
 12 years ago '04        #69
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
1. He brought some serious talent into it and showed that you don't have to be black to be a good or successful rapper.
2. He brought new listeners. Rap just isn't for black people anymore, and whether you choose to agree or not, I feel that's a good thing. I like the fact that he helped rap music hit the ears of a lot of races and not just black people. I'm not saying he's solely responsible for it or that nobody else has contributed, just pointing out that that's something he's done.
3. He's help other people get on. Most people, when they get successful, they appreciate and celebrate their own success and forget where they came and don't help anyone else. Eminem got successful, then all his boys successful. Whether or not 50 Cent would have a deal at this point is unknown and a moot point, but he wouldn't be where he is now without Em. He's a white guy who saw success in a primarily black industry, but through (and after) him, SEVERAL black men (50, Buck, Banks, Obie, D-12 and eventually Game and Stat Quo) have become successful. I think that's pretty noteworthy.

^^^^WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the stupidest topic. im sry but why r we argueing about if eminem has done anything for hiphop and sh*t. i mean every artist hasnt came into the game and CHANGE IT DRAMATICLY. no. so why put that sh*t on his shoulders?

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-05-2004 at 07:19 PM..
 12-05-2004, 07:42 PM         #70
FIVE N LASH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jigga0o7 said:
Eminem is just a dude makin good music, people need to know that and just that. And being black myself and being a big fan of rap/hiphop; I know that making good music and living in the hood are not related. I live in the suburbs, hate me for living in a safe neighborhood if you wanna.

You're turning it into too much of a racial issue. Kind of like how white people didn't/don't want black people in Nascar. There was a public outrage over that, never heard about it? And that's just for something that's basically people driving in circles really fast. Or how about golf? How down south they to this day don't like n*ggas play at some of the private clubs just because they're black. Unless they're a caddie that is. sh*t like this happens when there exists a "brotherhood of racism". It's a horrible idea, because generally what happens is a group of people shuts out another group of people just because they're different .Whether is be their background financially, ethnically, culturally... what have you. It's not right by any means, so why do it?

If white people wanna listen to black music and/or make it, then sh*t all the more power too them. Especially if they're making/listening to good sh*t. Don't tell me "black folks are upset" I'm happy as sh*t about whats going on. All people coming together and liking the same thing.

Rap/hiphop/r&b is running this sh*t and everyone knows it.

You're acting like eminem isn't giving respect to black culture. He's like the best in the game right now and his music sells like crack every time one of his albums drops. But not once has he claimed to be the king of rap or anything like how Elvis claimed to be the king of rock or whatever, while making what was essentially black music. Not only that, but he's bringing n*ggas up to be millionaires too.

I'm hella blunted so I don't know if this makes sense.

^^^^^^i like that main^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #71
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
good read
 12 years ago '04        #72
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
obie went platinum, not gold...
 12 years ago '04        #73
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,334 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
White people dont face oppression the same way we do

^ this guy is a fu*king bum. everybody has to go thru the same sh*t, people are just randomly born into better/worse situations.

case in point:

-paris hilton, born into a great situation/family, destined to be rich.

-me, born in a middle white class family, worked my a.ss off and i'm doin real well for myself...

-u, an angry and ignorant black baphoon who has nothin better to do than bi*ch on the internet about how hard life is. get off ur a.ss and do something with urself, u fu*king bum.

*spitting on you*
 12 years ago '04        #74
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
hahah SLAYAR. LMAO
 12 years ago '04        #75
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,585 | Props total: 412 412
 Skilllz said:
Hmm if you ain't here to call names but you call out a whole race saying "Crackers"? I ain't white, but when you say racial slurs ever that sh*t ain't cool.

Peace

Good Post, I ain't know some of this stuff about em.

Didn't Tupac already do this?
when i used the word cracker. i didnt mean all white people, i meant the racist whites. but i done debating cause people starting to give me hate for disagree with them about eminem
 12 years ago '04        #76
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SLAYAR said:
^ this guy is a fu*king bum. everybody has to go thru the same sh*t, people are just randomly born into better/worse situations.

case in point:

-paris hilton, born into a great situation/family, destined to be rich.

-me, born in a middle white class family, worked my a.ss off and i'm doin real well for myself...

-u, an angry and ignorant black baphoon who has nothin better to do than bi*ch on the internet about how hard life is. get off ur a.ss and do something with urself, u fu*king bum.

*spitting on you*
if you was to ever spit on me. i would be the last person you spit on. I'm not even going to type of the sh*t i'll do to you cause it's pointless. i never seen anyone spit on Malcolm X and he called white people devils. So i know you wont do anything
 12 years ago '04        #77
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,334 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
when i used the word cracker. i didnt mean all white people, i meant the racist whites
^ okay then.

mprnc2000, you are a ******.

but when i say ******, to paraphrase the words of a good young ****** i once knew, mprnc2000....

"when i used the word ******, i didnt mean all black people, i meant the racist blacks."

hence, i am calling you a '******' because you are a racist black person who has inspired a nonracist white man such as myself to call u out.

*apologizing to the nonracist black people*

*smh*
 12 years ago '04        #78
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^^ It's not ok for white people to use the word ****** at all. All it says is ur a racist inside, but alot of people in the urban community use the word cracker amongst whites. People need to watch out for you cause you have the same feelings as eminem(10 year's ago) about black people
 12 years ago '04        #79
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^^ It's not ok for white people to use the word ****** at all. All it says is ur a racist inside, but alot of people in the urban community use the word cracker amongst whites. People need to watch out for you cause you have the same feelings as eminem(10 year's ago) about black people
Actually no he was proving a point, and you didn't even catch up on it. By saying cracker, you're singing out an entire race whether you wanna believe it or not. He said ****** in the same context. "people in the urban community" are still wrong for saying cracker. I don't say cracker myself. Well unless you count right now, oops.

He's not being racist, he's just showing you that you're wrong.
 12 years ago '04        #80
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Exactly. I hate the sterotype that black people can throw "cracker" around cuz they have the right to cuz they went through slavery and everything but white people cant even attempt to say ******. Biggest B.S ive ever heard. Ill never say cracker cuz i expect that no white person wouls say ****** to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy