70+ Rare Eminem Facts You Might not know (Peep if your bored as fuck)

most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #41
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 444 444
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Hmm...I see you added that part later. Just one point though. In your list of people who sell records, you forgot to mention...um...Jay Z and Nas. lol And speaking of which, if we go back to those guys 2nd or 3rd albums, before they were the huge stars they are now, (yes they were large, but I'm just saying they weren't as big a deal then as they are now...before anybody tries to argue), both those guys released corny commercial a.ss singles in order to sell records. I'm not saying it's right or wrong...just pointing it out. Eventhough I KNOW somebody is gonna come at me with some sort of argument.
Nas top selling album have to be It Was Written or I'am not sure. But that was way before Eminem came into the game. Jay-Z best selling album was Hard Knock Life and that came out before Eminem came into the game. So he's not helping any one but the commercial a.ss rappers i stated already
 12 years ago '04        #42
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Damn...how come everytime I say somethin, even when I'm not being an a**hole (which I usually am) some retard gotta reply? And fast too! You got a boxden beeper too? Dang. You got on the defensive quick...and nobody was even attackin you! "I wasn't trying to show that I'm poor." My post wasn't even about whether or not you're poor!!! I don't give a fu*k if you are or not. I posted like...2 sentences...about you, and it was only to point out how the thread isn't about the 70 facts no more! And you still gotta reply with an attitude. Stop complaining?!?!? What was that about? And finally, I didn't say that people don't do the same sh*t to Cam that they do to Em. I'm not surprised people do that sh*t. I was just pointing out that I don't understand why people do that. Of course, I wouldn't know that it happens in Cam threads cuz, like I said, I never go in them cuz...well...he is wack and he does wear pink. lol
If you dont want anyone saying anything to you then dont say anything about anyone. If you going to say something towards me. I have a right to respond back even if it's positive or negative. I never call anyone stupid, retard or d!ck rider when i post something. I dont come into the board to name call anyone. I'm in here to hear what people have to say and conversate even if we disagree. It's nothing wrong with being disagreeable. I dont have any problems with kkk beliefs cause i have my own. But i do have a problem when people take they're beliefs to k!ll people.
 12 years ago '04        #43
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
Nas top selling album have to be It Was Written or I'am not sure. But that was way before Eminem came into the game. Jay-Z best selling album was Hard Knock Life and that came out before Eminem came into the game. So he's not helping any one but the commercial a.ss rappers i stated already
Yeah but since when was it Eminem's responsibilty to make sure these great veteran rappers sell? These guys are already multi millionaires, and he's busy helping people who wouldn't be selling without him. Jay Z and Nas already have a large fan base, millions sold, millions n the bank. They don't need Em's help.
 12 years ago '04        #44
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
 mprnc2000 said:
I swear rap is down the fu*king drown. I remember growing up in the late 80's and barely any one white was listening to hip hop. Now we have a whole fu*king Nation of Crackers fu*king up our culture. Now white people dress like us, talk like us, walk like us and act like us. Eminem destroyed hip hop from the roots and involved crackers in the process of thinking they have some involvement on rap. Like considering who's the best of all time. I want half of these crackers in this board to come to my hood and live amongst us. So they can understand the roots of hip hop and see if they like the sh*t we go through
your an idiot, beatie boys, vanilla ice? anybody remember them?
 12 years ago '04        #45
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Jigga0o7 said:
Yeah but since when was it Eminem's responsibilty to make sure these great veteran rappers sell? These guys are already multi millionaires, and he's busy helping people who wouldn't be selling without him. Jay Z and Nas already have a large fan base, millions sold, millions n the bank. They don't need Em's help.
That's my point exactly. So how is Eminem expanding hip hop? That's what he said
 12 years ago '04        #46
Jigga0o7 
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
That's my point exactly. So how is Eminem expanding hip hop? That's what he said
My point was that he actually is expanding hiphop by introducing new artists and helping ones that need help.
 12 years ago '04        #47
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
He's helping commercial artist sell records. 50 Cent was going to sell over 3 million regardless of Eminem. D-12 only sell records cause of Eminem. Obie Trice only went gold. So that's about the same amount of black people who buy records. But do you wanna know who he's helping? Nelly, Chingy, Jkwon & Bow Wow. That's who he's helping sell records. That's how he fu*king it up for us. Also all these wack a.ss commercials
 12 years ago '04        #48
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
 equa said:
allready read this one the d12world board
So? I didn't
 12 years ago '04        #49
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
if you like eminem go to this board
 12-05-2004, 12:20 PM         #50
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
just jacked this from the d12 website.. :D :eek: :D

36. Em does not smoke.

WHAT?

[pic - click to view]

and he smokes pot all the time, so wtf? :D
 12-05-2004, 12:21 PM         #51
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
He's helping commercial artist sell records. 50 Cent was going to sell over 3 million regardless of Eminem. D-12 only sell records cause of Eminem. Obie Trice only went gold. So that's about the same amount of black people who buy records. But do you wanna know who he's helping? Nelly, Chingy, Jkwon & Bow Wow. That's who he's helping sell records. That's how he fu*king it up for us. Also all these wack a.ss commercials

50 Cent wouldn't even have a deal if Em didn't sign him....
 12 years ago '04        #52
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 D-M-X said:
50 Cent wouldn't even have a deal if Em didn't sign him....
See 50 Cent been poppin in the hood way before eminem knew of him. I was selling 50 cent tapes way before eminem came into the picture. So i knew he was going to blow soon. 50 Cent had several deals on the table at the time eminem signed him

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 12:40 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #53
Jigga0o7 
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
See 50 Cent been poppin in the hood way before eminem knew of him. I was selling 50 cent tapes way before eminem came into the picture. So i knew he was going to blow soon. Eminem have several deals on the table at the time eminem signed him
Yeah so what you're saying is he was an underground cat and Eminem brought him up to his commercial success... interesting...

Last edited by Jigga0o7; 12-05-2004 at 12:34 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #54
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Jigga0o7 said:
Yeah so what you're saying is he was an underground cat and Eminem brought him up to his commercial success... interesting...
Eminem only got him over the 3 or 4 million hump to sell 7 to 8 million. Maybe he sold more then that. But 3 to 4 million records is still good cause DMX sold 3 to 4 million with no connection to Eminem. Yes he was underground, but mtv already started covering 50 Cent on the website before Eminem signed him. So he was already blowing up without Eminem.
 12-05-2004, 02:44 PM         #55
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't know that^

Just like you said, Eminem brought up his fame and sales though
 12 years ago '04        #56
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
It brought up his sales. But what Eminem do for the hip hop in a whole? Since he claims he did so much for it
 12 years ago '04        #57
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
Has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. lol I was just saying that, when it comes to commercial/non commercial rap, Nas and Jay Z are no better than Chingy and Nelly. They've done that sh*t too to sell records. Yes, Chingy and Nelly sell records because they're commercial and Nas and Jay Z sell records because they're talented. But nevertheless, they've ALSO sold records cuz of commercial singles. Once again, I'm not arguing with your point or saying that anything is right or wrong. I'm just pointing out that all these guys, from Jay Z to Nelly, do what they gotta do in order to sell records...even if that includes releasing commercial sh*t, which makes them no better or worse than Eminem.
 12 years ago '04        #58
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
It brought up his sales. But what Eminem do for the hip hop in a whole? Since he claims he did so much for it
1. He brought some serious talent into it and showed that you don't have to be black to be a good or successful rapper.
2. He brought new listeners. Rap just isn't for black people anymore, and whether you choose to agree or not, I feel that's a good thing. I like the fact that he helped rap music hit the ears of a lot of races and not just black people. I'm not saying he's solely responsible for it or that nobody else has contributed, just pointing out that that's something he's done.
3. He's help other people get on. Most people, when they get successful, they appreciate and celebrate their own success and forget where they came and don't help anyone else. Eminem got successful, then all his boys successful. Whether or not 50 Cent would have a deal at this point is unknown and a moot point, but he wouldn't be where he is now without Em. He's a white guy who saw success in a primarily black industry, but through (and after) him, SEVERAL black men (50, Buck, Banks, Obie, D-12 and eventually Game and Stat Quo) have become successful. I think that's pretty noteworthy.
 12 years ago '04        #59
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
It's also a lot more than all these other guys (who get so much credit for helping hiphop, solely for being preachy on records) have done too.

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 12-05-2004 at 03:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #60
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
<------------------And since I loved seeing her face 3 times in a row, let's make it 4. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago