70+ Rare Eminem Facts You Might not know (Peep if your bored as fuck)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ghost Face
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1919 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
224 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #21
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
I swear rap is down the fu*king drown. I remember growing up in the late 80's and barely any one white was listening to hip hop. Now we have a whole fu*king Nation of Crackers fu*king up our culture. Now white people dress like us, talk like us, walk like us and act like us. Eminem destroyed hip hop from the roots and involved crackers in the process of thinking they have some involvement on rap. Like considering who's the best of all time. I want half of these crackers in this board to come to my hood and live amongst us. So they can understand the roots of hip hop and see if they like the sh*t we go through
Do you really think there are no whites in your hood that go through the same struggle??

Do you really think every black men goes through the same struggle as you??

Do you really think whites or blacks that don't live your struggle can't UNDERSTAND where it's comin from??
 12 years ago '04        #22
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
I swear rap is down the fu*king drown. I remember growing up in the late 80's and barely any one white was listening to hip hop. Now we have a whole fu*king Nation of Crackers fu*king up our culture. Now white people dress like us, talk like us, walk like us and act like us. Eminem destroyed hip hop from the roots and involved crackers in the process of thinking they have some involvement on rap. Like considering who's the best of all time. I want half of these crackers in this board to come to my hood and live amongst us. So they can understand the roots of hip hop and see if they like the sh*t we go through
It's 2004 n*gga, almost 2005. Times change.
 12-05-2004, 08:01 AM         #23
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 12 years ago '04        #24
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,582 | Props total: 404 404
Who said you cant have a computer and live in the hood? Who said people who live in the hood dont work? Who said people in the hood cant pay 50 dollars a month for internet access? Who said people in the hood cant pay 200 dollars a month for a computer and live in the hood. At the end of the day we're still broke living in the hood. It's 2004 and everything is still fu*ked up in the hood nothing change except the poor getting less and the rich getting more. I'm sure it's white people who go through the struggle. It's a different type of struggle that blacks face in america. White people dont face oppression the same way we do
 12 years ago '04        #25
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
If you like Eminem that's ur opinion. I dont have no problem with that. That's on you to like him or not. But i hate when people dont wanna face the facts. Look at all the commercials nowadays, specially the hip hop commercials. Damn near 100 percent of the commercials our not real hip hop commercials. Atleast back in the early 90's the commercials was real hip hop commercials. St Ideas had 2pac, Snoop Dogg and The Wu in there commercials. Now look at the commercials, Xzibit Xtreme, Pringle a bunch of races break dancing & VH1 a bunch of rock and rollers at concernt with spike hair dancing to rap music. Come on now, If anything Eminem is responsible for that sh*t cause real rap music is not selling records. Commercial a.ss rappers is selling records. So it's only expanding commercial rap not real rap.

Someone need to do a thread asking people who like eminem, if their white and age. Then we can start to break down the influence Eminem have on hip hop. We're divide right now when it comes to blacks and whites involving rap music. White people love it and blacks is upset right now. I seen alot of people on boxden who dont like eminem music and think he's fu*king rap up. We all can say we're d!ck riding or hating. But the rap community have an issue right now. Blacks is screaming we want our culture back and whites is saying shut the fu*k up, it's a free culture and be happy

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 08:35 AM..
 12-05-2004, 08:47 AM         #26
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pockketz said:
i wonder if they videotaped the battles that 50/stat quo/obie/d12 did with em, i would like to see them sh*ts
word Lol at stat quo trying to battle eminem
 12 years ago '04        #27
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem is just a dude makin good music, people need to know that and just that. And being black myself and being a big fan of rap/hiphop; I know that making good music and living in the hood are not related. I live in the suburbs, hate me for living in a safe neighborhood if you wanna.

You're turning it into too much of a racial issue. Kind of like how white people didn't/don't want black people in Nascar. There was a public outrage over that, never heard about it? And that's just for something that's basically people driving in circles really fast. Or how about golf? How down south they to this day don't like n*ggas play at some of the private clubs just because they're black. Unless they're a caddie that is. sh*t like this happens when there exists a "brotherhood of racism". It's a horrible idea, because generally what happens is a group of people shuts out another group of people just because they're different .Whether is be their background financially, ethnically, culturally... what have you. It's not right by any means, so why do it?

If white people wanna listen to black music and/or make it, then sh*t all the more power too them. Especially if they're making/listening to good sh*t. Don't tell me "black folks are upset" I'm happy as sh*t about whats going on. All people coming together and liking the same thing.

Rap/hiphop/r&b is running this sh*t and everyone knows it.

You're acting like eminem isn't giving respect to black culture. He's like the best in the game right now and his music sells like crack every time one of his albums drops. But not once has he claimed to be the king of rap or anything like how Elvis claimed to be the king of rock or whatever, while making what was essentially black music. Not only that, but he's bringing n*ggas up to be millionaires too.

I'm hella blunted so I don't know if this makes sense.

Last edited by Jigga0o7; 12-05-2004 at 09:02 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #28
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^^ I never said all black people is upset. I said alot of black people is upset about it. Most of the black people who's not upset was born in the 90's, so when all that commercial sh*t came out, they had no choice but to like it. I'm talking about the people who was around near the beginning of rap music appreciate it more then people who like it now. They had a thread on boxden asking people what was the first song that got them into rap music. It was all mid 90's songs rarely it was 80's rap.

I'm making it a racial issue cause it's a racial issue no matter what. Do you believe race dont play a role in record sells. Why Eminem selling 2 million records so far and mostly every one on boxden think the album sucks. Why Nas only going to sell 2 million records(1 million actually cause 1 million people brought two albums. so they consider it 2 million)? So race does matter when it comes to hip hop.

I dont care where you live. But rap music didnt start in the suburbs. It started in the ghetto. So people who live in the suburbs dont have a clear understanding of a culture cause they cant relate to our struggle. Just like i couldnt relate to the struugle of africans in africa. You dont see me saying well i'm black american and it dont mean anything cause we're all black and i can relate to ur struggle in africa

I dont have a problem with the beastie boys or 3rd base whatsoever. The beastie boys sell records still to this day. I have nothing but respect for the beastie boys cause they didnt rely on shock value to sell records. They had a pure grimmick just like every other rapper at that time. N.W.A had shock value, but it was reality rap to us. So it's self explanatory

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 09:48 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,434 | Props total: 347 347
remember that line Em said "...I have more black fans then Dre"?

.....yea

but why are you sitting on the computer bi*ching about a rapper you don't like...that sh*ts just contradicting. If you don't like him sooooo much, then why don't you drop it?

oh yeah FYI....Em only lived on 8 Mile Road for like a year then he moved to a nicer house haha

Last edited by D.A.R.S.; 12-05-2004 at 09:24 AM..
 12-05-2004, 09:40 AM         #30
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u can afford 250 dollars a month on a luxury good u are not poor so stop cryin like a bi*ch and get on wit it and shut ur racist a.ss up
 12-05-2004, 09:44 AM         #31
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so shock value is fine for black rappers jus not for white? and how can u realate to ppl in africa starvin to death ur an a**hole that knows nothin
 12 years ago '04        #32
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^^ if you can read, then you would know what i said about africans. I said i cant relate to people in africa. Dumb a.ss, people read what they want to read. It dont have to do with color when it comes to shock value. But it's a difference when you use it to sell records and others use it to tell the truth.
 12 years ago '04        #33
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
^^hehe tru story
 12 years ago '04        #34
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ronb1412004 said:
if u can afford 250 dollars a month on a luxury good u are not poor so stop cryin like a bi*ch and get on wit it and shut ur racist a.ss up
I didnt know 250 a month makes me rich. Well that's a good thing, now i can show off my 250 internet and computer bill. lol come on now, i'm still poor living in the ghetto. I just have a computer with a bill i'm able to pay
 12 years ago '04        #35
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^^^^^ LOL!! Right after saying "people read what they want to read" you went and twisted around that other guy's words. He said $250 a month ON LUXURY. He also didn't say it makes you rich, just not poor, which I would agree with. Anyway...I'm not tryin to get in no argument/debate/discussion today...I'm too hung over. But I was just posting to point out a couple things.

1. How come a post about Eminem never stays on the topic? This thread is on its 3rd page, and already there are no more posts about the 70 facts...it's about whether or not that one guy is poor. lol I still fail to understand...and this MOSTLY happens with just threads about Eminem...why the fu*k people who don't like him or have something negative to say even read the post in the first place. What's the point? If I see news or a post about Cam'ron, I skip it cuz I don't like him and don't care what anybody has to say about him. Why can't people who don't like Eminem do that? Why that gotta come in the post for the SOLE REASON of hating and talkin sh*t?
2. One thing that supposedly poor guy did say that I agree with is that we should start a thread where Em fans tell if they like him and whether or not they're white. I'm sure at least half the pages will be people not respecting the thread and posting just to hate though. I wanna do this, not for the reason that guy does, but because anytime someone likes Eminem (which I do), someone always says that person is white (which I'm not) and are from the suburbs (which I'm not, I'm from the westside of Detroit NOT the burbs). I'm just so happen to be an educated black who knows talent when he sees it (or in this case, hears it). So I wanna see how many of these people actually are white.

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 12-05-2004 at 03:22 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #36
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
I wasnt trying to show that i'm poor. Someone said something like people in the hood dont have computers. So stop complaining. I dont remember exactly what he said. But it was do to his comments i'm responding about if i'm poor or not. Also, every time i go into a camron board. It's always someone who say he's gay cause he wears pink or his rhymes is stupid.
I didnt twist anything he said about LUXURY good. He dont know who pay bills in my household. So it dont matter if it's a LUXURY good.

I dont have any problem with Eminem. I have to agree with Benzino(I know he's a wack rapper) about the machine that's behind Eminem. When Eminem address Benzino claim about the machine. His responds always have to do with rap music is getting larger and bringing more fans into rap music. So people like Nas & Jay-Z can sell records. But Nas fans dont increase and Jay-Z fans decline after hard knock life album. So no one selling records, but Eminem, 50 Cent, Nelly, Chingy & Bow Wow. So he's increasing all commercial a.ss artist not true to rap artist.

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 10:20 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #37
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
I wasnt trying to show that i'm poor. Someone said something like people in the hood dont have computers. So stop complaining. I dont remember exactly what he said. But it was do to his comments i'm responding about if i'm poor or not. Also, every time i go into a camron board. It's always someone who say he's gay cause he wears pink or his rhymes is stupid.
I didnt twist anything he said about LUXURY good. He dont know who pay bills in my household. So it dont matter if it's a LUXURY good
Damn...how come everytime I say somethin, even when I'm not being an a**hole (which I usually am) some retard gotta reply? And fast too! You got a boxden beeper too? Dang. You got on the defensive quick...and nobody was even attackin you! "I wasn't trying to show that I'm poor." My post wasn't even about whether or not you're poor!!! I don't give a fu*k if you are or not. I posted like...2 sentences...about you, and it was only to point out how the thread isn't about the 70 facts no more! And you still gotta reply with an attitude. Stop complaining?!?!? What was that about? And finally, I didn't say that people don't do the same sh*t to Cam that they do to Em. I'm not surprised people do that sh*t. I was just pointing out that I don't understand why people do that. Of course, I wouldn't know that it happens in Cam threads cuz, like I said, I never go in them cuz...well...he is wack and he does wear pink. lol
 12 years ago '04        #38
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
I dont have any problem with Eminem. I have to agree with Benzino(I know he's a wack rapper) about the machine that's behind Eminem. When Eminem address Benzino claim about the machine. His responds always have to do with rap music is getting larger and bringing more fans into rap music. So people like Nas & Jay-Z can sell records. But Nas fans dont increase and Jay-Z fans decline after hard knock life album. So no one selling records, but Eminem, 50 Cent, Nelly, Chingy & Bow Wow. So he's increasing all commercial a.ss artist not true to rap artist.
Hmm...I see you added that part later. Just one point though. In your list of people who sell records, you forgot to mention...um...Jay Z and Nas. lol And speaking of which, if we go back to those guys 2nd or 3rd albums, before they were the huge stars they are now, (yes they were large, but I'm just saying they weren't as big a deal then as they are now...before anybody tries to argue), both those guys released corny commercial a.ss singles in order to sell records. I'm not saying it's right or wrong...just pointing it out. Eventhough I KNOW somebody is gonna come at me with some sort of argument.
 12 years ago '04        #39
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Hmm...I see you added that part later. Just one point though. In your list of people who sell records, you forgot to mention...um...Jay Z and Nas. lol And speaking of which, if we go back to those guys 2nd or 3rd albums, before they were the huge stars they are now, (yes they were large, but I'm just saying they weren't as big a deal then as they are now...before anybody tries to argue), both those guys released corny commercial a.ss singles in order to sell records. I'm not saying it's right or wrong...just pointing it out. Eventhough I KNOW somebody is gonna come at me with some sort of argument.

HAHAHAHA I LOVE when this man get into arguments on here, always brings logical a.ss points, and makes ppl look stupid....props freal
 12-05-2004, 10:42 AM         #40
onthemicbug1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
37. (50 has admitted that Em made some changes to some of his lyrics to make the song flow better).
yea cause 50 fell off and why would em help him, he fell off to LOLOLOLOL .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
111 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
246 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy