Dec 3 - Why Blacks Never Really Came Down On Eminem

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Only Rappers Girlfriend Thats Not A Thot
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-10-2004, 09:45 AM         #121
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOLOGY said:
IThey Find Out There Life Is Worth Nothing.....

what is pathetic is you dont know the difference between the words THERE and THEIR

pathetic

another fact for you simple biscuit lipped blackies

While the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000 years behind the European in skull and brain development.

could be the reason why you cant understand the english language

go back to the jungle

Last edited by whoozyopapi; 12-10-2004 at 09:48 AM..
 12-10-2004, 10:56 AM         #122
riderssuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These Kind Of Forums Are Exactly What Em Wants...us To Talk About Him Sum More...hes Winning
 12-10-2004, 12:30 PM         #123
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
what is pathetic is you dont know the difference between the words THERE and THEIR

pathetic

While the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000 years behind the European in skull and brain development.

go back to the jungle

I present to you the dogon tribe

"Around 1490 AD, fleeing invaders and/or drought, they migrated to the Bandiagara cliffs of central Mali."

Carbon-14 dating techniques used on excavated remains found in the cliffs indicate that there were inhabitants in the region before the arrival of the Dogon. They were the Toloy culture of the 3rd to 2nd centuries BC, and the Tellem culture of the 11th to 15th centuries AD.

The Dogon people () are an indigeous tribe who occupy a region in Mali, south of the Sahara Desert in Africa. There are about 100,000 members in the tribe.

They are a reclusive tribe of cave and hillside-dwelling farming people inhabiting a sparse, rocky plateau in southeastern Mali, West Africa. They live in the Homburi Mountains near Timbuktu. Isolated topographically and culturally from the outside world for countless centuries, they may well appear on first sight to be exceedingly unlikely receptacles of highly advanced astronomical knowledge ­ which only goes to show just how easily we can be deceived by outward appearances.

They are believed to be of Egyptian descent. After living in Libya for a time, they settled in Mali, West Africa, bringing with them astronomy legends dating from before 3200 BCE.

Now k!ll yourself dumbass
 12-11-2004, 10:11 AM         #124
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"while the Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the evolutionary plane"

^^lol those bush boogies were then and still are now on an "evolutionary plane"

the picture shows it all

[pic - click to view]

"Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel........His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. "

lol, and they still live in huts

[pic - click to view]

"For his mammoth work, The Origin of Races, Professor Carleton ****, President of the American a.ssociation of Physical Anthropologists and the premier geneticist of the world, a.ssembled massive evidence from geography, anatomy, genetics, physiology, comparative dentition, linguistics, archeology, and fossil records from 300 bone-bearing sites to verify his theory of pre-sapien racianation." In other words, Homo erectus was divided by race even before evolution into Homo sapien stage."

that explains why "They are a reclusive tribe of cave and hillside-dwelling farming "
 12-12-2004, 11:12 AM         #125
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea all that may be true my white friend but it STILL dosen't explain WHY whites didn't have a culture until the renaissance period in which THE BLACK MOORS gave them.And please, I BEG YOU, bring up the Greeks. Whites were living in the DARK AGES. They were DYING because of the black plague/death because of the lack of common HYGIENE.
 12-13-2004, 12:01 AM         #126
DeezAtl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This article has a point, I thought the whole tape situation was going to ruin his career but I didnt hear much about it.
 12-13-2004, 03:06 AM         #127
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how we can go from this
 DeezAtl said:
This article has a point, I thought the whole tape situation was going to ruin his career but I didnt hear much about it.
to a complete off subject

pathetic

go back to the jungle
I hate racists mutherfu*kers, if only there was a mod that would...
 12 years ago '04        #128
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
 Guru said:
Eminem > 95% of the game...
exactly........
 12 years ago '04        #129
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
Will U Stupid Racist fu*ks Get A Life And Get Of This Topics d!ck......
It Doesnt Matter What The fu*k U All Think, Just Jag Off On Eminem And Shut The fu*k Up. f*ggets
 12 years ago '04        #130
jaynat603 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 41 41
 Dos-effect said:
the bible is as much a theory as anything else.......

and your right nobody cares because em apoligized......I never head the tape, he could be racist inside for all I know...and if he is then thats all the more the reason not to support his music......I just dont support the cat cause I know his whole career is based around a gimmick....and thats just not real hiphop to me......so why put him up there with hiphop's elites? fu*k a record sale

That is the most ignorant thing i've ever read. think before you post son.
95.9% of ALL HIP HOP in general is considered a gimmick. it is not about the culture anymore. it's a business now. do you think n*ggas become millionares off respect? look at O.C. or the late great big L (don't u dare start that if he was alive theory) if they have been in the game for years y they haven't blow up? jigga did it in less than 10 u do the math. jus say you don't like em just because and leave it as is. I don't c*ckride nobody especially eminem but I respect em because he's a businessman like all the other so called gangster, conscious, thugs, clowns, lames, including the wannabe underground artist/mc's that started mainstream claimin the underground. it's typical and repetitive realhiphop n*ggas observe and find other hustles besides buying liquor stores, liquor,owning record labels, owning any sport teams, chlothes, cars and houses b/c that's what the white folks expect you to do. don't believe me read this . peace.
 12-14-2004, 07:32 AM         #131
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically the whole game is a gimmick then? Thats bullsh*t.......its real cats who spit real sh*t and stay true to heart no matter how many record sales they recieve, and its cats who understand what sells and who will buy and they appeal to those audiences, knowning the quality of the music they put out doesnt have to be up to par because most of the fans buying wont be checking for lyricism only sing along tracks and sh*t
 12-14-2004, 03:28 PM         #132
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13lack said:
yea all that may be true my white friend but it STILL dosen't explain WHY whites didn't have a culture until the renaissance period in which THE BLACK MOORS gave them.And please, I BEG YOU, bring up the Greeks. Whites were living in the DARK AGES. They were DYING because of the black plague/death because of the lack of common HYGIENE.
n*gga , blacks were living in mud huts when whites were building castles, and they still live in mud huts

lmao 2 u trying to say we were in the dark when

FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. (21) (39)
 12 years ago '04        #133
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
Obie Trices Album Went Platnium Thank U
 12-14-2004, 06:09 PM         #134
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
n*gga , blacks were living in mud huts when whites were building castles, and they still live in mud huts

lmao 2 u trying to say we were in the dark when

FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. (21) (39)

the mayans, the olmecs....all black...wtf are you talking about.....godamn boy you are dumb.......africans were told to have visited and the key word is visited the indians centuries before Columbus brung his r*pe a bi*ch a.ss to this country.......dogons were descendants of egyptians.....which means what sh*t slice? Whites who came to america would have DIED if not for the indians taking pity on them and showing them how to cultivate and live on the land....cause that was just thier nature....and you know how they were thanked...........basically you dont know sh*t about history...and if your fake white power a.ss wants to appear you have the intelligence you talk about your race having....then i advice you to stop qouting retards over and over and do a little research of your own...

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-14-2004 at 06:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #135
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,744 | Props total: 81 81
LOL at people on here actin' like black people are completely innocent and have NEVER said anything racist and keep usin' the term "The White Man" hahaha.

LOL at some of you guys gettin' mad at Nas and Russell Simmons for backin' up Em after the tape was released. Couldn't it just be that they are mature and realized it was like 15 years ago and he apologized for it?

Yall act like Em was born with a silver spoon, like he didn't have hard time growin' up. It's funny some of you think you had it so much harder then Em, when you don't even know him and have prolly never been to where he grew up. I'm not sayin' he did have it harder but you act like you are the only fu*kin' people who have stuggled in the history of the world. Not every white person was born rich.

Last edited by JBeezy; 12-14-2004 at 06:54 PM..
 12-14-2004, 07:14 PM         #136
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
long a.ss good for nothin thread, someone close this bi*ch...
 12-15-2004, 06:26 PM         #137
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you say eminem ruined hip hop, your racist as sh*t because you don't want a white rapper in a "black" mans genre. just admit it, cause you are. eminem is one of the best rappers ever not because he's white, BECAUSE THE MAN CAN SPIT! i seriously don't understand how you can hate on eminem, he could murda all yall in a battle hands down.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy