Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2004, 10:20 PM         #101
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phresh said:
oh and yo man ..i hate to let you in on it ..but racism is wrong no matter how u cut it

u think the kkk doesnt have their "reasons" for hatin blacks? they claim blacks are stealin their jobs and ruinin the country and blah blah blah ...thats fu*ked up right? they are reasons ..but those are some fu*ked up reasons if u ask me

racism is wrong. period.

They hate us because we are black.....and they feel we are inferrior to them...all those other "reasons" are nothing more then bullsh*t

Racism is wrong......but goddamn if it what I talk about is racism......you deem it racism.......I deem it a black man finding his voice......call that what you will
 12-07-2004, 10:23 PM         #102
phresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
racism with a cause and reason behind it....its alot better then racism because of hatred of skin color
i mussa jus misunderstood ur wording ..just the way i looked at it first glance looked like u were sayin racism was better if there's a reason behind it ...and right off when i saw, i jus knew that the words "racism" and "better" didnt look right in the same sentence lol
 12-07-2004, 10:24 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phresh said:
im just usin that as an extreme example ..in sayin that hiphop was "invented" or originated by blacks, means that only blacks can get involved in it? it jus seems that once somethin is brought into the world ..it should be shared wit everyone

so uhhhhhhhhhh if you brung a baby into the world and some run of the mill cat came and took her from you(kidnapped).......and raised her to be something you had not invisioned her to be...even though your sharing her .. would that be cool with you?...this is a peoples way of life.....and what we birthed and molded should be not be shared with people who dont appreciate its value......
 12-07-2004, 10:35 PM         #104
phresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
so uhhhhhhhhhh if you brung a baby into the world and some run of the mill cat came and took her from you(kidnapped).......and raised her to be something you had not invisioned her to be...even though your sharing her .. would that be cool with you?...this is a peoples way of life.....and what we birthed and molded should be not be shared with people who dont appreciate its value......
i defitnely hear that man ...along with bringin something new ..comes misuse ..thats just human nature ..the internet, cars, sports ..everything has its good points but it also gets misused too. and thats the risk unfortunately we as pple take. internet (gets used for distributin illegal sh*t), sports (cats usin steroids to compete), ...thats just the way it is with everything unfortunately.

in the case of hiphop, its very big in america right now. and while thats good for record sales n sh*t ..comes pple listenin to it to be trendy n sh*t. but u cant say that theres white pple that dont appreciate hiphop for what it is yknow? no hate tho man ... just racism in general jus hits me the wrong way feel me. aite peace
 12-07-2004, 11:32 PM         #105
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I frankly don`t call whatever anti-white animus that exists among black people "racism." Through the years -- at least in this country, certainly, "racism" in a black-white context has come to mean more than the textbook/ dictionary definition of attributing certain (usually negative) characteristics to members of a particular race. It has come to also embody over the years the notion of supremacy -- in this case, white supremacy. The term also has come to mean a system of discrimination and oppression perpetrated and perpetuated by institutions -- not just individuals. In short, there`s a huge difference between racism and bigotry. "Racism" as it is commonly used by black folks in this country embodies all of these things -- because it has been our experience that these elements are all part of a system of injustice and inequality to which we have been/continue to be subjected.

But there IS no widely held black ideology or ethos that corresponds to "racism" in this sense. For all intents and purposes, there IS no such widely held notion as "black supremacy"; no broad-based, blanket contention that white folks are innately inferior, stupid, or base. There is no pervasive black-conceived, black-operated and black-perpetuated system that targets, discriminates against and oppresses white people based solely on the color of their skin.So, I do not accept the notion of "black racism" -- certainly not in the usual context of black-white interactions.

Now, there may be hostility and resentment, but these things are a far cry from having a parallel in the ideologies of white racism and white esupremacy which have been used to colonize, enslave, subjugate, exploit, steal from and annihilate people of color the world over.
There is almost NO SUCH THING AS BLACK RACISM.
 12-08-2004, 12:43 PM         #106
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Damn I know Im smarter then you.......so that proves that theory wrong dont it?
correction

"that proves that theory wrong DOESN'T it?"

again

FACT # 4 The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

that includes you dos reject you knuckle dragger
 12-08-2004, 12:57 PM         #107
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fact #5: Southern White (and Some Others Just For The fu*k Of It) Tend To Keep It In The Family. Cousins, Mothers, Brothers On Brothers, Etc. These Characteristics Are Usually Set Off By A Red Markin Behind The Neck, Commonly Referred As Redneck
 12-08-2004, 01:06 PM         #108
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
correction

"that proves that theory wrong DOESN'T it?"

again

FACT # 4 The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.

that includes you dos reject you knuckle dragger

Oh Im so stupid cause I didnt put an apostrophe between 2 letters....wow.......although I speak from my mind word for word on everything I type on this board and bring intelligent conversation.... this guy who is supposedly smarter then me.......does nothing but paste sh*t he read somewhere else and qoute 150 year old "facts" that are so stupid that his his purpose for saying them become pointless and filled with remedial neglect........com on nabisco........where is your common sense?
 12-08-2004, 01:08 PM         #109
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Oh Im so stupid cause I didnt put an apostrophe between 2 letters....

no you said "dont it" like a dumb black who has no education would
when you should have said "doesn't it"

anyway i dont have to prove why i am superior to you

the stats say it all jackson

Last edited by whoozyopapi; 12-08-2004 at 01:09 PM..
 12-08-2004, 01:12 PM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
no you said "dont it" like a dumb black who has no education would
when you should have said "doesn't it"

anyway i dont have to prove why i am superior to you

the stats say it all jackson

lmao at any mororn who deems statistics as fact.......LMAO........especially statistics from pro hitler websites......... fu*k outta here grahm

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-08-2004 at 01:13 PM..
 12-08-2004, 01:17 PM         #111
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
lmao at any mororn who deems statistics as fact.......
sorry congo lip that you don't believe what you can't understand

this could be the reason

Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over.
 12-08-2004, 01:28 PM         #112
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Statistic........learn the defintion before you begin attemping to school me on some supposed IQ that only racist seem to have an insight on(coincidently right)

A numerical value, such as standard deviation or mean, that characterizes the sample or population from which it was derived

meaning your little fact sh*t is the equilvalent of garbage juice ritz

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-08-2004 at 01:29 PM..
 12-08-2004, 02:11 PM         #113
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Statistic........learn the defintion ....
..as dos reject looks it up online

boy, u belong chained up in a barn with animals, not trying to learn the english language

The name Homo sapien was first used by the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus. The word "sapien" means "wise." The name was originally used to speak of the White man and synonymous with "europaeus." As a result, many later taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and other races should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera.

people should have listened to darwin, he was a great man, and yes he was also white

you arent even in my species, nevermind on my level you biscuit lipped burnt match
 12-08-2004, 02:26 PM         #114
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your species......the arrogance of this ignorant fu*k..............while we were flourishing in society you were dwelling in caves you simple minded homo...........you advanced as we did but you felt you needed to have power and money therefore you conquest begin.......we were victim to your greediness and evil and here we are 400 years later with the likes of sh*t for brain idiots like yourself qouting darwin of all people and telling me what species you are...........your the only species of man that was created by man.....we were created by god........yellow people, red people, black people all gods children.........your nothing but an image of a sick fu*k who wanted there to be a different kind of race on earth.....hence you were created....and the world begin to suffer from the very day you were created......but hey why am I talking .......all you will do is say some dumb bullsh*t and then continue living in your made up world where white people are the center of the earth........you can fool all these other cats who dont know the truth....but I see through you fake a.ss like glass bruh........your nothing but a moronic weak pathetic soul whose last resort to being picked on and made to feel small everyday is to come on a internet chat in an attempt to equal the playing field a bit..... Pansy boy a.ss f*g**t....fu*k outta here

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-08-2004 at 02:31 PM..
 12-08-2004, 02:32 PM         #115
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
sorry congo lip that you don't believe what you can't understand

this could be the reason

Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over.
I think this is the most rediculous statistic I've ever heard. If you actually logically use your head maybe you can map population diversity over the voter map for the 2004 election check the states that voted for bush... then those that voted for kerry. Yes all those middle america mostly white states voted for bush and their iq average was in the 90s. The metroplitian areas where there are more blacks voted for kerry<-- even if there arent as many blacks in those areas, middle america still is on average dumb (in ur terms) too

we are all the same bi*ches

Last edited by Ddizzle; 12-08-2004 at 02:32 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #116
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 469 469
damn u cats are still going at this?
 12-08-2004, 02:44 PM         #117
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
..as dos reject looks it up online

boy, u belong chained up in a barn with animals, not trying to learn the english language

The name Homo sapien was first used by the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus. The word "sapien" means "wise." The name was originally used to speak of the White man and synonymous with "europaeus." As a result, many later taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and other races should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification in different species, if not different genera.

people should have listened to darwin, he was a great man, and yes he was also white

you arent even in my species, nevermind on my level you biscuit lipped burnt match

Before you pee in the bed tonite this is what i wantyou to do get a microscope so you dont miss your d!ck, and say i think i can, i think i can, and maybe just maybe you'll be able to see your balls when you wake up, and just to let you know miracle whip is not mayo.
 12-08-2004, 02:53 PM         #118
2Rell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just dont make good music. it dont matter what he said if hes already trash.
 12-10-2004, 06:46 AM         #119
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:

ur just an ape, so what u say means zero in the white mans world boy

go back to the jungle buscuit lip
 12-10-2004, 09:10 AM         #120
NOLOGY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Funny That Yall Respond To Him(whoozyapapi) That's What He Wants, He Shows The Cowardice Of His Race When He Makes Comments Like This Over The Internet. He Doesn't Have A Life And Is Most Likely Not Respected By Anybody When He's Not On The Computer.

This Is What His Life Consists Of Trying To Disrespect Blacks Behind A Screen.

If You Don't Pay Him Any Attention Like People Don't Pay Him Any Attention In His Everyday Life He'll Have Nothing To Say And Basically Be Nothing On Any Level Of Life. Then He Can Finally Do What Most White People Do When They Find Out There Life Is Worth Nothing.....

Commit suicide!

Just A Pathetic Person
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago