Dec 3 - Why Blacks Never Really Came Down On Eminem

most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
77 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
110 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2004, 01:09 PM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can u say dat eminem iz racist dude juz becuz he got mad at a black bi*ch n wrote a song 4 her,i broke up wit a spanish ho n rewrote my version of kim so the fuk wat am i against puerto ricanz-Shadyconflictz

nuff said
 12-06-2004, 01:23 PM         #82
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
Hey Ill Make U A Deal

Ride A Tricycle In Circles In The Middle Ring Of The Big Top And Ill Give A A Banana
Ull Be A Hit
you white people are so nice, you sent boats over to gets, gave us jobs when we got here and all that, yall are so fu*kin nice, but then yall get mad and scream go back to africa, but you forget your not from this mofo niether, why dont you go back to bloody fu*king england bi*ch
 12-07-2004, 06:35 AM         #83
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^u savages belong eating nuts and berries in the woods hunting with A spear , u dont belong with civilized humans,.... it was written
 12-07-2004, 12:45 PM         #84
northeast214 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
savages are we?!?! lets just take a quick look at a few thing we "savages" have invented for the world:

Air Conditioning Unit, Almanac, Auto Cut-Off Switch, Auto Fishing Devise, Automatic Gear Shift, Baby Buggy, Bicycle Frame, Biscuit Cutter, Blood Plasma Bag, Cellular Phone, Chamber Commode, Clothes Dryer, Curtain Rod, Curtain Rod Support, Door Stop, Dust Pan, Egg Beater, Electric Lampbulb, Elevator, Eye Protector, Fire Escape Ladder, Folding Bed, Folding Chair, Fountain Pen,
Furniture Caster, Gas Mask, Golf Tee, Guitar, Hair Brush, Hand Stamp, Horse Shoe, Ice Cream Scooper, Improv. Sugar Making, Insect-Destroyer Gun,
Ironing Board, Key Chain, Lantern, Lawn Mower, Lemon Squeezer, Lock
Lubricating Cup, Lunch Pail, Mail Box , Mop, Motor, Peanut Butter, Pencil Sharpener, Record Player Arm, Refrigerator, Riding Saddles, Rolling Pin,
Shampoo Headrest, Spark Plug, Stethoscope, Stove, Straightening Comb,
Street Sweeper, Phone Transmitter, Thermostat Control, Traffic Light, Tricycle, Typewriter, Chess, Super Water Blaster, Fiber Optics

justto name a few
 12-07-2004, 12:47 PM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dog how could forget pyramids, civilization and artithmetic?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-07-2004 at 12:48 PM..
 12-07-2004, 01:05 PM         #86
northeast214 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know man my bad.
 12-07-2004, 01:58 PM         #87
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
 12-07-2004, 02:17 PM         #88
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think he copied this from the KKK website. where the fu*k r the mods when u need 'em, ban this bi*ch. .

Last edited by Imob; 12-07-2004 at 02:19 PM..
 12-07-2004, 02:22 PM         #89
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Are Facts U Subhuman Neanderthal

Ban Dos Reject The Black Supremacist
 12-07-2004, 02:27 PM         #90
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FACT #3: whoozyopapi has a small p*nis
 12-07-2004, 02:56 PM         #91
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FACT # 4 The I.Q.'s of American Negroes are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites.
 12-07-2004, 03:02 PM         #92
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I know Im smarter then you.......so that proves that theory wrong dont it?
 12-07-2004, 06:27 PM         #93
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah blah blah blacks this whites that

cant u people find some other sh*t to discuss besides racial issues? go find some hobbies u chumps, damn

Last edited by patjc23; 12-07-2004 at 06:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #94
Phreaky A 
space
space
$792 | Props total: 0 0
It's obvious Em isn't racist, and he apoligized for what he did those years back when he was (Even if it was only for a week or so)... if you ask me, from what I've seen, a lot of blacks are a lot more racist towards whites. Any white person that likes rap will be called ******* by blacks, and the ones who keep saying that rap is a black thing and white people shouldn't do it are complete idiots. I will agree, rap was created by black people, that doesn't make it soley for them. How many black people watch TV? Was that made by a black person?
 12 years ago '04        #95
Phreaky A 
space
space
$792 | Props total: 0 0
And I'm not racist either, I'm just saying, to the black people who do call all us white people ******* and sh*t, it's them I'm talking about, and there's a lot of them.
 12-07-2004, 10:11 PM         #96
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phreaky a..........racism with a cause and reason behind it....its alot better then racism because of hatred of skin color........remember that

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-07-2004 at 10:11 PM..
 12-07-2004, 10:12 PM         #97
phresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ..just readin thru all this sh*t, i feel like im the only non-racist on these boards ...u guys gotta understand theres white pple with fu*ked up views ..black pple with fu*ked up views ..asian pple with fu*ked up views ..latinos with fu*ked up views ...hell then we can start sayin there's handicap pple with fu*ked up views ..tall people with fu*ked up views ...fat pple with fu*ked up views ..but because theres a one person who has these views, is it really worth singlin out an entire race, size, shape, color

im 5'7" ..pretty fu*kin short right? so let's say this one 6'8" cat comes along n starts makin fun of my height ...now im gonna go along and start hatin every fu*ker thats taller than me (this is of course after i knock his azz out lolol) but seriously man

look at this way ...thomas edison invented the lightbulb ...he was american. so as americans do we go to every non-american we see and knock them for usin lightbulbs cuz its origins are american?? wrong
 12-07-2004, 10:15 PM         #98
phresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
phreaky a..........racism with a cause and reason behind it....its alot better then racism because of hatred of skin color........remember that
oh and yo man ..i hate to let you in on it ..but racism is wrong no matter how u cut it

u think the kkk doesnt have their "reasons" for hatin blacks? they claim blacks are stealin their jobs and ruinin the country and blah blah blah ...thats fu*ked up right? they are reasons ..but those are some fu*ked up reasons if u ask me

racism is wrong. period.

Last edited by phresh; 12-07-2004 at 10:16 PM..
 12-07-2004, 10:16 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how the fu*k do you compare the culutre of hiphop to a light bulb?.........
 12-07-2004, 10:17 PM         #100
phresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just usin that as an extreme example ..in sayin that hiphop was "invented" or originated by blacks, means that only blacks can get involved in it? it jus seems that once somethin is brought into the world ..it should be shared wit everyone

Last edited by phresh; 12-07-2004 at 10:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
102 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy