Dec 3 - Why Blacks Never Really Came Down On Eminem

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
129 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
116 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2004, 11:06 AM         #61
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^way to really make a intelligent statement
 12-06-2004, 11:11 AM         #62
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Toenail Clippings Have More Intelligence Than Your Whole Race
 12-06-2004, 11:16 AM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your toe nail clippings have intelligence huh? good way to really stress that point.......go on somewhere nabisco
 12-06-2004, 11:39 AM         #64
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CRACKERS >>> BURNT CRACKERS

i was eatin a box of crackers and found a burnt up black one in the box so i threw it out

go on somewhere humanzee
 12-06-2004, 11:41 AM         #65
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keyoteh said:
shut the fu*k up your president is racist. go bomb another country BUSH..and anyone that backs that motherfu*ker needs to step back from our commercial society and ask themselves why they cant go k!ll ppl but someone LABELED the president can slaughter so many innocent ppl. Lets not forget that everything that we as a human race know is all made up from us....so this title president of the united states doesnt really exist..we made it up..we made up some sort of heirarchecal society where we feed and feed and feed only a hand full of people money. Make them rich beyond rich...and ya know what?? by arguing about one person called eminem all day is a waste of time. turn your attentions to the bigger problem...the fact that everyone is a slave to a small group of ppl that run the world...i dont expect for one second anyone to listen to me. you enjoy getting fu*ked up the a.ss and r*ped with taxes, you allow this so called "POLICE" to make you scared to do anything....you are born into this world with one agenda and thats to be a slave. Its time to turn it around.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL LISTEN WATCH OR READ ANYTHING BY DAVID ICKE...im sick of everyone being so brainwashed...however i have come to realize its not your fault..its part of the plan.

And can you stop all this black white chinese pakistan mexican bullsh*t.....once again its part of the plan to keep us separated instead of being one big whole of society...the more separated and hatefull we get the less we see that were being controlled...seriously think about it....especially since u dont get to pick what u look like when your born whats the sense in dividing ppl who have no control over anything to do with appearance.
And who cares who stole what from whos culture?? theres is only ONE CULTURE!! its the fu*king human race stop dividing it!
-PEACE
That is the most incoherent bunch of rambling I have heard from anyone on these boards in a long time. It's like you let your anger towards Bush build up and suddenly the flood gates opened. Bush had nothing to do with that article so why you are even bringing him up is beyond my ability to comprehend.

In the end, you are a complete idiot rambling about sh*t you have no idea about and spouting off conspiracy theories with no backing. So please...shut the fu*k up.
 12-06-2004, 11:41 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was eatin a box of crackers and found a burnt up black one in the box so i threw it out

WOW.............WOW...........lmao.....its not a game with you huh.........lol........damn dog you have to be dumbest person on this board

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 11:43 AM..
 12-06-2004, 11:46 AM         #67
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^2nd to yourself of course
 12 years ago '04        #68
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 469 469
 whoozyopapi said:
^^feel Free To Leave And Go Back To The Jungle
that's the best u can do? WOW! I haven't heard that one before, that's so original! friggin leper.
 12-06-2004, 11:51 AM         #69
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes but my hatred for what white people have done does not lead me to throwing away things of acutal white color.....I mean thats like on the side of retardation,,,,,you might wanna see a therapist or some sh*t about that
 12-06-2004, 11:53 AM         #70
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
you might wanna see a therapist or some sh*t about that

^^u might wanna see a zoo keeper humanzee

Last edited by whoozyopapi; 12-06-2004 at 11:54 AM..
 12-06-2004, 12:00 PM         #71
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
CRACKERS >>> BURNT CRACKERS

go on somewhere humanzee
yo wow thats very special, a football team must have punted you as a baby, see this is how you know your wrong, i can walk in the sun, you walk in the sun and burn (well turn pink or red like a stop light), but im feelin what your saying, your tired of being pale, but its great to be like you can walk thru walls, cant die, but we can eat, and we dont pee on our balls, friggin crigger, just in case your too stupid to know what that is its a blonde haired cracker dyin to be black, oops did i say that, i think i did, yeah listen when you take the dildo out your a.ss you might be respected you flexis3xual(flirtin with f*gs), i dont know why im wasting my time typing on you cuz your probably gonna take a good hour tryin to pronounce each word
 12-06-2004, 12:07 PM         #72
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MugsyMalone said:
take the dildo out your a.ss you might be respected you flexis3xual(flirtin with f*gs)

u seem to know a little too much about this

12-06-2004, 12:14 PM         #73
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
u seem to know a little too much about this

are you lonely or something, your mother must not love you or something, but I love her so thats all that matter, and you could never take my d!ck out her mouth, she could suck start a leaf blower
 12-06-2004, 12:34 PM         #74
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^quit Pretending U Like Women Mudmonkey

We All Know U Are As Gay As Ur Nig Ger Idol Micheal Jackson
 12-06-2004, 12:38 PM         #75
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is a mud monkey?
 12-06-2004, 12:40 PM         #76
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
wtf is a mud monkey?

LOOK IN A MIRROR BUMPER LIPS
 12-06-2004, 12:45 PM         #77
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Im considered a racist at least Im a smart racist.....all you do is hate black people cause its in your family genes or some sh*t.......you just say basic white power sh*t....use the little names your father/grandfather and mother/sister have taught you with pride.....your a walking example of human evolution stuck in reverse, hatred with no cause other then familairity.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 12:47 PM..
 12-06-2004, 12:48 PM         #78
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Ill Make U A Deal

Ride A Tricycle In Circles In The Middle Ring Of The Big Top And Ill Give A A Banana
Ull Be A Hit
 12-06-2004, 12:51 PM         #79
Shadyconflictz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is something that no racist bigot in history as ever done.

how can u say dat eminem iz racist dude juz becuz he got mad at a black bi*ch n wrote a song 4 her,i broke up wit a spanish ho n rewrote my version of kim so the fuk wat am i against puerto ricanz fuk no i am 1and im half white n i chill wit black peepz white peepz spanish peepz mexican peepz dun fukin matta mah n*ggaz iz mah n*ggaz bi*chez iz bi*chez str8 up and nobody gonna boycott eminem he brought d12 out the hood lik he promised how can he be racist the tape didnt come out b4 d12 came out 4 him 2 put d12 out 2 shut down the whole eminem iz racist shyt,he already had them in the game and fifty so how once again can he be racist i think u racist becuz juz cuz he made 1 mistake u cant 4give,wat bout da black dudez on my corner dat try 2 pop off cuz im lite skinned dey racist or dey juz hataz?the worldz fukd up 2 me includin this fukin BoX 1
 12-06-2004, 01:05 PM         #80
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:
LOOK IN A MIRROR BUMPER LIPS
so your the living proof that inbreeding makes the offspring dumb, but do me a favor im doing a study is your neck really red, and do you up with the hick or not, i think you do so far you do
Home      

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
141 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
104 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
21 hours ago