Dec 3 - Why Blacks Never Really Came Down On Eminem

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-06-2004, 09:04 AM         #51
FIVE N LASH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keyoteh said
p.p.s. Don't get it twisted THIS IS NOT A FREE COUNTRY, this is not a free world. The greatest illusion by the government is getting everyone to think its a free world. And there lies the problem.
i was just sayin that people can dress, and talk the way they want. but i agree fukk the governmentsssss

12-06-2004, 09:08 AM         #52
FIVE N LASH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said
Man it's disgustin when i saw that Russell Simmons took em's side..what is wrong with this cat??..i know i would've been mad if eminem made a tape saying all latinas are hoes and bi*ches and called us spics...also,i think if he used ****** once he will use it again.
to my knolwedge em only admitted to one of the songs. not the one usin a n word. didnt even sound like em. and listen to encore, in one of those tracks(dont no which one) he even said that the source over recorded a lot of the tracks.

12-06-2004, 09:11 AM         #53
u_dont_know_me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skin Whitey said
blacks are wack, whites are right !!

kkk 4 lyfe nucca!

^^^^bout time 4 a boxden coup mod's...yall got 2 get this sh*t right cause boxden is fallin the fu*k off.

12-06-2004, 09:16 AM         #54
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was very CRAKER-ISH of him

sh*t had me rolling

14 years ago '04        #55
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 939 939
 LiquidSwordz718 said

Truthfully speaking, Eminem could have went searching the urban streets for more white talent like himself, but he never did.
No actually he did search, he just came to the realization that there is no white talent in hip hop besides himself. If you don't believe me just check these wanna-be wiggras on boxden. Plus white people be sucking Em so hard because they needed something after that Vanilla Ice debacle. Remember when they thought Ice was cool (cats was like 'look at the white boy dance! he's dancin' son, he's dancin! Look at him go!) on his first single and the hood let him ride that out but when he came out with another song or album we was like 'wonk, wonk' 'thumbs down!' Get that sh*t outta here! So Im happy u guys got a little hip hop savior, ya'll better ride his sh*t into the ground!

Em definetely deserves his spot where he is at but in reality this album is mad wack when u compare them to his last three.

Last edited by bingiedred; 12-06-2004 at 10:35 AM..

14 years ago '04        #56
kayne716 
space
space
$512 | Props total: 155 155
who cares wat color u are. u either got skillz or u dont. Eminem got skillz. weather u love him or hate him u cant deny that hes one of the sickest mcs out.

p.s.-i knoe morer black peeple than white that like eminem

12-06-2004, 10:03 AM         #57
MugsyMalone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THuG LYFe said
That's a joke, Eminem gives PLENTY of props to rappers before him, for example "Til I collapse". Eminem has openly discussed his mentors and his idols in interviews and has given props. He can't give "credit to the African American culture" to something that isn't theirs either. Rap was started by white people and later black people evolved it. Rap is AMERICAN not white American or African American. Eminem evolved rap music to make his own style and there is not a single person in the industry that's like him. SO STOP HATING.

Also, i didn't hear the tape of him going off on the black girl but I remember it being discuessed, didn't he never use the word ****** in the whokle entire song
first of all how did white people create rap, when white people have no rythem, second what proof do you have the whites created rap, what beasty boys or vanilla ice, there both wack, and truth be told rap came from funk and funk came from soul and blacks created all of that even the cracker alternative that yall listen to, blacks created all that, blacks even made white people, so what do you think about that...so when you wanna get ignorant please do so but in the streets of ny and see how long you live

14 years ago '04        #58
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 223 223
 Skin Whitey said
blacks are wack, whites are right !!

kkk 4 lyfe nucca!
why is this muthaphuka still in here^^^^ first of all things this n*gga is on the net saying this sh*t and probably scared as hell when he sees a black person. so this muthaphuka is pu**y racism been dead along time ago??????????

as for the em subject its something i did expect to come because in his fans eyes his only in the closet moments was with his family and his dirty laundry took years to come out he should have put that part in song cleanin out my closet but the main reason blacks probably are not comin down on him was becuz it happen so long ago and the man apologize even though thats something that should not have been said!!! forgive and forget and he did give credit to those he learned from like jay nas pac and big elvis didnt give credit to anyone

THATS HOW I FEEL

14 years ago '04        #59
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
 13lack said
I dont think Blacks hate Eminem SOLEY becuz hes white. I think we dont like him becuz of him being white, doing black music, and being disrespectful to black people. Its a combo of ALL three things, not just one. You just dont make a racist tape about black people and degrade them(specifically blk women) using the VERY artform that is indigenous to black people. That was very CRAKER-ISH of him. It will lead most blacks to believe that you cannot really trust white people. You have Emenim who is arguably the best white emcee ever, making statments indicative of KKK member. I think blacks feel betrayed that we have given someone white props for exceling in our culture then it is revealed that he's nothing but your normal run-of-the mill cracker. It dosent matter what hood he grew up in. Its not about CLASSISM its about RACISM. Racist who live in the proverbial "trailor part" in a*scrack, Texas tend to STILL believe they are superior to a successful black attorney living in a penthouse in New York. Perfect example. Poeple of ALL races come to this board, probably listen to Hip-hop, yet STILL act like crakkkas. Whats REALLY good? He even told you what he does in his song 'Without Me"--"Though I'm not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey) there's a concept that works 20 million other white rappers emerge" Hes tellin you what hes about LOL. RWP buy his music anyway because they LOVE him and the ideas he represents. Hell, he IS them-- White, middle American, rebellious teens who generally ONLY listen to hip-hop, not becuz of the love of it and its historical context. They simply listen to it becuz it primarily pisses off their parents, has a good beat and its trendy.

Its common knowledege amongst blacks that whites have A HISTORY an UNFORGETTABLE HISTORY of destroying culture and making it their own. Forgive us if we're a little bitter.

Complex rythymic arrangements(mainly percussive) come from AFRICA first and foremost.
I'd prop you but it wont let me. Good read, but I dont think we're bitter, at least Im not. I just love to see these wiggras get their panties up in a bunch over this one sole emcee. It would be like if we was trying to hold on to Jimi Hendrix saying that he's the one that started metal or some sh*t, or the fact that this brother was doing things with the guitar that none of these devils could figure out until he did it. But we dont do that, see the difference?

12-06-2004, 11:51 AM         #60
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^feel Free To Leave And Go Back To The Jungle

12-06-2004, 12:06 PM         #61
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^way to really make a intelligent statement

12-06-2004, 12:11 PM         #62
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Toenail Clippings Have More Intelligence Than Your Whole Race

12-06-2004, 12:16 PM         #63
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your toe nail clippings have intelligence huh? good way to really stress that point.......go on somewhere nabisco

12-06-2004, 12:39 PM         #64
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CRACKERS >>> BURNT CRACKERS

i was eatin a box of crackers and found a burnt up black one in the box so i threw it out

go on somewhere humanzee

12-06-2004, 12:41 PM         #65
jrs200x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keyoteh said
shut the fu*k up your president is racist. go bomb another country BUSH..and anyone that backs that motherfu*ker needs to step back from our commercial society and ask themselves why they cant go k*ll ppl but someone LABELED the president can slaughter so many innocent ppl. Lets not forget that everything that we as a human race know is all made up from us....so this title president of the united states doesnt really exist..we made it up..we made up some sort of heirarchecal society where we feed and feed and feed only a hand full of people money. Make them rich beyond rich...and ya know what?? by arguing about one person called eminem all day is a waste of time. turn your attentions to the bigger problem...the fact that everyone is a slave to a small group of ppl that run the world...i dont expect for one second anyone to listen to me. you enjoy getting fu*ked up the a*s and r*ped with taxes, you allow this so called "POLICE" to make you scared to do anything....you are born into this world with one agenda and thats to be a slave. Its time to turn it around.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL LISTEN WATCH OR READ ANYTHING BY DAVID ICKE...im sick of everyone being so brainwashed...however i have come to realize its not your fault..its part of the plan.

And can you stop all this black white chinese pakistan mexican bullsh*t.....once again its part of the plan to keep us separated instead of being one big whole of society...the more separated and hatefull we get the less we see that were being controlled...seriously think about it....especially since u dont get to pick what u look like when your born whats the sense in dividing ppl who have no control over anything to do with appearance.
And who cares who stole what from whos culture?? theres is only ONE CULTURE!! its the fu*king human race stop dividing it!
-PEACE
That is the most incoherent bunch of rambling I have heard from anyone on these boards in a long time. It's like you let your anger towards Bush build up and suddenly the flood gates opened. Bush had nothing to do with that article so why you are even bringing him up is beyond my ability to comprehend.

In the end, you are a complete idiot rambling about sh*t you have no idea about and spouting off conspiracy theories with no backing. So please...shut the fu*k up.

12-06-2004, 12:41 PM         #66
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was eatin a box of crackers and found a burnt up black one in the box so i threw it out

WOW.............WOW...........lmao.....its not a game with you huh.........lol........damn dog you have to be dumbest person on this board

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 12:43 PM..

12-06-2004, 12:46 PM         #67
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^2nd to yourself of course

14 years ago '04        #68
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
 whoozyopapi said
^^feel Free To Leave And Go Back To The Jungle
that's the best u can do? WOW! I haven't heard that one before, that's so original! friggin leper.

12-06-2004, 12:51 PM         #69
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes but my hatred for what white people have done does not lead me to throwing away things of acutal white color.....I mean thats like on the side of retardation,,,,,you might wanna see a therapist or some sh*t about that

12-06-2004, 12:53 PM         #70
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said
you might wanna see a therapist or some sh*t about that

^^u might wanna see a zoo keeper humanzee

Last edited by whoozyopapi; 12-06-2004 at 12:54 PM..

12-06-2004, 01:00 PM         #71
MugsyMalone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said
CRACKERS >>> BURNT CRACKERS

go on somewhere humanzee
yo wow thats very special, a football team must have punted you as a baby, see this is how you know your wrong, i can walk in the sun, you walk in the sun and burn (well turn pink or red like a stop light), but im feelin what your saying, your tired of being pale, but its great to be like you can walk thru walls, cant die, but we can eat, and we dont pee on our balls, friggin crigger, just in case your too stupid to know what that is its a blonde haired cracker dyin to be black, oops did i say that, i think i did, yeah listen when you take the dildo out your a*s you might be respected you flexis*xual(flirtin with f*gs), i dont know why im wasting my time typing on you cuz your probably gonna take a good hour tryin to pronounce each word

12-06-2004, 01:07 PM         #72
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MugsyMalone said
take the dildo out your a*s you might be respected you flexis*xual(flirtin with f*gs)

u seem to know a little too much about this

12-06-2004, 01:14 PM         #73
MugsyMalone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said
u seem to know a little too much about this

are you lonely or something, your mother must not love you or something, but I love her so thats all that matter, and you could never take my d*ck out her mouth, she could suck start a leaf blower

12-06-2004, 01:34 PM         #74
whoozyopapi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^quit Pretending U Like Women Mudmonkey

We All Know U Are As Gay As Ur Nig Ger Idol Micheal Jackson

12-06-2004, 01:38 PM         #75
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is a mud monkey?

Home      

most viewed right now
+60online now  71
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  62
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  43
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
59 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  42
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+158online now  35
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  31
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Frenchie bsm snakes g unit after saying 50 runs queens
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  17
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy