Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2004, 02:06 AM         #41
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam yall typin some fu*kin essays i ain't read all that but all im sayin is why it take homie dam near a year to apoligize for his staments
 12 years ago '04        #42
solo580 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
man can't we all just get aloong
 12-06-2004, 06:27 AM         #43
keyoteh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FIVE N LASH said:
so i got a question for ya'll. so i'm readin all this talk about white people this black people this. so ok eminem. a lot of talk goin on. and a lot of people hate em, cuz hes white or whatever. cuz hes "stealin the black culture" (thats what what my perspective from this thread is) so what about whites who grow up in the hood? its not like like em came from the burbs and sh*t and grew up rich, he went back and forth but i know the hood he stayed in, and ya, itsa hood trust me. plus theres some white people that i know that have it harder than most blacks. so in that case does that change the fact that maybe ems not stealin (which i think is true) its what he grew up in man. but i do think now theres a lot of white people, u know walkin, talkin and wearin the black culter. i say its ok, who cares its a fkkin free country. let them front and get caught in the wrong hood with that noise. but anyway what ya'll think????

p.s. didnt beats and drums (the bases rap) originate in jamaca?
then s[read to ny?-clarify-thankz

p.p.s. Don't get it twisted THIS IS NOT A FREE COUNTRY, this is not a free world. The greatest illusion by the government is getting everyone to think its a free world. And there lies the problem.
 12-06-2004, 06:31 AM         #44
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks r mad that whites run the world and they never will
 12-06-2004, 06:56 AM         #45
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the problem with it all.........is blacks acknowledge white supermacy at a rate that is disturbing in this country. We see that is really funny that the same people who enslaved us so long ago are still setting laws into effect that work against us and immprison us in more ways then one. White Americans.......I dont know if its because yall dont care dont know about real American history or what black people have actually been through......but yall are so fu*king passive about slavery and racism when it pertains to your race. ITs like you can accept this fact that blacks were slaves, we fought a war, got freed and thats the end of the story. What gives you the right to actually belive that blacks have no right to have no hostility towards white people? I mean yall used to sit around eating at picnics(derrived from the term pick a n*gga) when black people were beating, burned, hung and several other things like it was a picture show(men women and children) sh*t like that aint normal.......its hard to not to have animosity and think of white people as evil when you read about sh*t like that. I mean I dont blame the white people of today because your real history is kept from you as well as ours. But yall have done some fu*ked up sh*t and continue to do fu*ked up sh*t......drugs in this country that plauge our communities...this sh*t was going on back in the slavery days slaves given opium to settle the down the anger that was rising in them (funny how nothing has changed in that aspect)......Im tired of white people......Im tired of people acting like blacks should have no right to speak out and demand respect and freedom or that we have not earned it. Im tired of living in a oppresed world where every one of my opinions on this country are looked at as some angry black militant sh*t............Im tired of yall stealing our culture when its profiatble and telling us there should be nothing wrong with it, Im tired of yall using jail cells to decrease the population of minoritie power in this country(this is evident with they abolished the right to vote to ex cons)......Im just tired of yall bullsh*t.........take that how you want it.....but blacks will never find serinity in this country as long as it is dominated by white laws and white power.........thats what real hiphop is about.....not that commerical bullsh*t eminem is putting out......so you cah listen to the bullsh*t and keep bigging up all you want......but stop telling me what I should and shouldnt be okay with simply because your so use to doing anything you want
 12-06-2004, 06:58 AM         #46
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whoozyopapi said:

Cant really say that cause we dont lust for power like you do....we just want peace and serenity......you want power and money....and to control the world......
 12-06-2004, 07:07 AM         #47
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Yea, but YOU'RE not runnin it.

Last edited by 13lack; 12-06-2004 at 07:13 AM..
 12-06-2004, 07:34 AM         #48
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man white people gotta be da craziest...just readin' ur answers. its like u don't try to understand u just explain urself missin' da point...
 12-06-2004, 08:01 AM         #49
FIVE N LASH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13lack said:
I dont think Blacks hate Eminem SOLEY becuz hes white. I think we dont like him becuz of him being white, doing black music, and being disrespectful to black people. Its a combo of ALL three things, not just one. You just dont make a racist tape about black people and degrade them(specifically blk women) using the VERY artform that is indigenous to black people. That was very CRAKER-ISH of him. It will lead most blacks to believe that you cannot really trust white people. You have Emenim who is arguably the best white emcee ever, making statments indicative of KKK member. I think blacks feel betrayed that we have given someone white props for exceling in our culture then it is revealed that he's nothing but your normal run-of-the mill cracker. It dosent matter what hood he grew up in. Its not about CLASSISM its about RACISM. Racist who live in the proverbial "trailor part" in a.sscrack, Texas tend to STILL believe they are superior to a successful black attorney living in a penthouse in New York. Perfect example. Poeple of ALL races come to this board, probably listen to Hip-hop, yet STILL act like crakkkas. Whats REALLY good? He even told you what he does in his song 'Without Me"--"Though I'm not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey) there's a concept that works 20 million other white rappers emerge" Hes tellin you what hes about LOL. RWP buy his music anyway because they LOVE him and the ideas he represents. Hell, he IS them-- White, middle American, rebellious teens who generally ONLY listen to hip-hop, not becuz of the love of it and its historical context. They simply listen to it becuz it primarily pisses off their parents, has a good beat and its trendy.

Its common knowledege amongst blacks that whites have A HISTORY an UNFORGETTABLE HISTORY of destroying culture and making it their own. Forgive us if we're a little bitter.

Complex rythymic arrangements(mainly percussive) come from AFRICA first and foremost.

^^^^thankz on that^^^^^
and good point, but dont u think em is sarcastic about everything?
 12 years ago '04        #50
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Man it's disgustin when i saw that Russell Simmons took em's side..what is wrong with this cat??..i know i would've been mad if eminem made a tape saying all latinas are hoes and bi*ches and called us spics...also,i think if he used ****** once he will use it again.
 12-06-2004, 08:04 AM         #51
FIVE N LASH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keyoteh said:
p.p.s. Don't get it twisted THIS IS NOT A FREE COUNTRY, this is not a free world. The greatest illusion by the government is getting everyone to think its a free world. And there lies the problem.
i was just sayin that people can dress, and talk the way they want. but i agree fukk the governmentsssss
 12-06-2004, 08:08 AM         #52
FIVE N LASH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
Man it's disgustin when i saw that Russell Simmons took em's side..what is wrong with this cat??..i know i would've been mad if eminem made a tape saying all latinas are hoes and bi*ches and called us spics...also,i think if he used ****** once he will use it again.
to my knolwedge em only admitted to one of the songs. not the one usin a n word. didnt even sound like em. and listen to encore, in one of those tracks(dont no which one) he even said that the source over recorded a lot of the tracks.
 12-06-2004, 08:11 AM         #53
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skin Whitey said:
blacks are wack, whites are right !!

kkk 4 lyfe nucca!

^^^^bout time 4 a boxden coup mod's...yall got 2 get this sh*t right cause boxden is fallin the fu*k off.
 12-06-2004, 08:16 AM         #54
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was very CRAKER-ISH of him

sh*t had me rolling
 12 years ago '04        #55
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,661 | Props total: 466 466
 LiquidSwordz718 said:

Truthfully speaking, Eminem could have went searching the urban streets for more white talent like himself, but he never did.
No actually he did search, he just came to the realization that there is no white talent in hip hop besides himself. If you don't believe me just check these wanna-be wiggras on boxden. Plus white people be sucking Em so hard because they needed something after that Vanilla Ice debacle. Remember when they thought Ice was cool (cats was like 'look at the white boy dance! he's dancin' son, he's dancin! Look at him go!) on his first single and the hood let him ride that out but when he came out with another song or album we was like 'wonk, wonk' 'thumbs down!' Get that sh*t outta here! So Im happy u guys got a little hip hop savior, ya'll better ride his sh*t into the ground!

Em definetely deserves his spot where he is at but in reality this album is mad wack when u compare them to his last three.

Last edited by bingiedred; 12-06-2004 at 09:35 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #56
kayne716 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 2 2
who cares wat color u are. u either got skillz or u dont. Eminem got skillz. weather u love him or hate him u cant deny that hes one of the sickest mcs out.

p.s.-i knoe morer black peeple than white that like eminem
 12-06-2004, 09:03 AM         #57
MugsyMalone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THuG LYFe said:
That's a joke, Eminem gives PLENTY of props to rappers before him, for example "Til I collapse". Eminem has openly discussed his mentors and his idols in interviews and has given props. He can't give "credit to the African American culture" to something that isn't theirs either. Rap was started by white people and later black people evolved it. Rap is AMERICAN not white American or African American. Eminem evolved rap music to make his own style and there is not a single person in the industry that's like him. SO STOP HATING.

Also, i didn't hear the tape of him going off on the black girl but I remember it being discuessed, didn't he never use the word ****** in the whokle entire song
first of all how did white people create rap, when white people have no rythem, second what proof do you have the whites created rap, what beasty boys or vanilla ice, there both wack, and truth be told rap came from funk and funk came from soul and blacks created all of that even the cracker alternative that yall listen to, blacks created all that, blacks even made white people, so what do you think about that...so when you wanna get ignorant please do so but in the streets of ny and see how long you live
 12 years ago '04        #58
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 150 150
 Skin Whitey said:
blacks are wack, whites are right !!

kkk 4 lyfe nucca!
why is this muthaphuka still in here^^^^ first of all things this n*gga is on the net saying this sh*t and probably scared as hell when he sees a black person. so this muthaphuka is pu**y racism been dead along time ago??????????

as for the em subject its something i did expect to come because in his fans eyes his only in the closet moments was with his family and his dirty laundry took years to come out he should have put that part in song cleanin out my closet but the main reason blacks probably are not comin down on him was becuz it happen so long ago and the man apologize even though thats something that should not have been said!!! forgive and forget and he did give credit to those he learned from like jay nas pac and big elvis didnt give credit to anyone

THATS HOW I FEEL
 12 years ago '04        #59
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,661 | Props total: 466 466
 13lack said:
I dont think Blacks hate Eminem SOLEY becuz hes white. I think we dont like him becuz of him being white, doing black music, and being disrespectful to black people. Its a combo of ALL three things, not just one. You just dont make a racist tape about black people and degrade them(specifically blk women) using the VERY artform that is indigenous to black people. That was very CRAKER-ISH of him. It will lead most blacks to believe that you cannot really trust white people. You have Emenim who is arguably the best white emcee ever, making statments indicative of KKK member. I think blacks feel betrayed that we have given someone white props for exceling in our culture then it is revealed that he's nothing but your normal run-of-the mill cracker. It dosent matter what hood he grew up in. Its not about CLASSISM its about RACISM. Racist who live in the proverbial "trailor part" in a.sscrack, Texas tend to STILL believe they are superior to a successful black attorney living in a penthouse in New York. Perfect example. Poeple of ALL races come to this board, probably listen to Hip-hop, yet STILL act like crakkkas. Whats REALLY good? He even told you what he does in his song 'Without Me"--"Though I'm not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey) there's a concept that works 20 million other white rappers emerge" Hes tellin you what hes about LOL. RWP buy his music anyway because they LOVE him and the ideas he represents. Hell, he IS them-- White, middle American, rebellious teens who generally ONLY listen to hip-hop, not becuz of the love of it and its historical context. They simply listen to it becuz it primarily pisses off their parents, has a good beat and its trendy.

Its common knowledege amongst blacks that whites have A HISTORY an UNFORGETTABLE HISTORY of destroying culture and making it their own. Forgive us if we're a little bitter.

Complex rythymic arrangements(mainly percussive) come from AFRICA first and foremost.
I'd prop you but it wont let me. Good read, but I dont think we're bitter, at least Im not. I just love to see these wiggras get their panties up in a bunch over this one sole emcee. It would be like if we was trying to hold on to Jimi Hendrix saying that he's the one that started metal or some sh*t, or the fact that this brother was doing things with the guitar that none of these devils could figure out until he did it. But we dont do that, see the difference?
 12-06-2004, 10:51 AM         #60
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^feel Free To Leave And Go Back To The Jungle
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago