NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 30 30
 Dos-effect said:
uhhhhhhh you might want to wipe that nut off your lips bruh..........whites started hiphop......lmao.......Ill say this if black people never started rapping you would have NO idea what so ever what rap is today.....your right though rap is American genre.........hiphop is black culture though..........whites started rap......lmao......

and the only thing em evolved is his pocket book
dont hate on em because of stupid fans like this ,,,,, they dont represent the real hip hop culture ,,, em cant help that he got all these stupid people who shouldnt even listen to rap involved in it
 12 years ago '04        #22
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
who cares!? where the real news!
 12-03-2004, 11:31 PM         #23
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skin Whitey said:
blacks are wack, whites are right !!

kkk 4 lyfe nucca!
Come around where I live and get fu*ked up fo that
 12-04-2004, 12:03 AM         #24
Jusplaineme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blacks never gave Em any heat because face it Em gave blacks a better name , just remember the reason why white peeps azzs are smaller because we are farther along the evlutionary chain then the brown sugar peeps
 12-04-2004, 12:25 AM         #25
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^REAL WHITE PEOPLES^

That bi*ch said whites are further along on the evolutionary chain than the "brown sugar peeps" LMAO. I could kinda deal with "brown sugar peeps" as a name for us. "Choclate peeps" is good too. Foods are always good when naming us.

Now DAS a fu*kin REAL white person. LMAO
 12 years ago '04        #26
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 444 444
I swear rap is down the fu*king drown. I remember growing up in the late 80's and barely any one white was listening to hip hop. Now we have a whole fu*king Nation of Crackers fu*king up our culture. Now white people dress like us, talk like us, walk like us and act like us. Eminem destroyed hip hop from the roots and involved crackers in the process of thinking they have some involvement on rap. Like considering who's the best of all time. I want half of these crackers in this board to come to my hood and live amongst us. So they can understand the roots of hip hop and see if they like the sh*t we go through
 12-05-2004, 10:12 AM         #27
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^good point.........whats fu*ked up though........is when you try to tell them your view on it they look down at you like you are stuck in the past.........like we didnt know just 20 years ago rap music was considered "****** music"....but since white people today accept it......lets crush the color lines.........its like it takes white people to accept some sh*t before it can be acceptable in America as everyday culture......much like every thing black related
 12 years ago '04        #28
dj X 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,575 | Props total: 2392 2392
Whites introduced blacks to sports, blacks introduced whites to hiphop.........

that should be enough to settle all this bullsh*t!!!!!!

good thing about being puerto rican is that u dont have to worry about none of that sh*t cuz were mixture of different cultures....imma be truthful cuz seriously i dont give a fu*k, i have alot of black friends, i call them ******s, they call me ****, i call my white friends crackers, and vice-versa, and these are ppl all between the ages of 18-35 that i've playin ball with for most of my life, we've all grown past that stuff, we've matured, and its created a much better relationship that we can openly throw around jokes like that, but in the end, we all have the same respect for each other, the love for the game of basketball and the culture of hip hop, and we pay our respects to the ancestors that have come before us that shed blood so we can just enjoy life, and yea, we all listen to Eminem, lol...... peace
 12 years ago '04        #29
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
^^^^^^^^good point.........whats fu*ked up though........is when you try to tell them your view on it they look down at you like you are stuck in the past.........like we didnt know just 20 years ago rap music was considered "****** music"....but since white people today accept it......lets crush the color lines.........its like it takes white people to accept some sh*t before it can be acceptable in America as everyday culture......much like every thing black related
The problem is white people dont like when we want to exclude them from our culture. So they come in to a hip hop board and call us names. There plan is to discredit black people by calling them a racist. So we cant influence other blacks to wack up. You can see it clearly when uncle toms come into this board defending whites. Even if i disagree with something a black person said. I would never come out my mouth aganist him in front of whites(Bill Cosby come to mind). It's a simple plan that the white man use and it's simple one Divide & Conquer. But it was works all the time. Why you think Malcolm X had a hard time convincing blacks to understand what he was saying cause the white man know how to trick blacks. It's the samething when it comes to rap music. Whites dont even care about our culture. It's all about money when it comes to corporate interest. That's why corporate america have interests in it right now. So rap music is easy to exploit cause we live in the hood. Most people in the hood trying to think of a way out. So they'll take a 10,000 deal to get out the hood. So it's money over pride for our culture. That's the fu*ked up part about it. People like Immortal Techinque have pride atleast

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 11:10 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dj X said:
Whites introduced blacks to sports, blacks introduced whites to hiphop.........

that should be enough to settle all this bullsh*t!!!!!!

good thing about being puerto rican is that u dont have to worry about none of that sh*t cuz were mixture of different cultures....imma be truthful cuz seriously i dont give a fu*k, i have alot of black friends, i call them ******s, they call me ****, i call my white friends crackers, and vice-versa, and these are ppl all between the ages of 18-35 that i've playin ball with for most of my life, we've all grown past that stuff, we've matured, and its created a much better relationship that we can openly throw around jokes like that, but in the end, we all have the same respect for each other, the love for the game of basketball and the culture of hip hop, and we pay our respects to the ancestors that have come before us that shed blood so we can just enjoy life, and yea, we all listen to Eminem, lol...... peace
I'm not aganist whites at all. I'm aganist exploitation of a culture. If you dont mind ur friends calling you a **** or n*gga. That's cool with me, it's no disrespect if you accept it. It's not a good thing cause ur a puerto rican cause you face the same racial profiling like blacks. Just drive through new jersey turnpike and see what happen
 12-05-2004, 11:09 AM         #31
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect where you coming from but maturity doesnt include throwing around racial slurs as jokes..........I mean I couldnt have no man calling me a ****** I dont care how cool we are..........and sports were not invented by white people .......just alot of popular american sport games...........and even for that fact the sport is still ran by white people....who if nothing else now use us to sell seat tickets and our names for franchise marketing..........hiphop is something all our own......and now white people are trying to take claim in that to....whiich to a degree is not exactly bad because it is helpin with the color lines..........but the rate at which some of yall do it is so disrepectful ..........like Ive a couple of folks tell me that blacks in hiphop dont know what its about and all we rap about is bling and cars and sh*t........but eminem is the greatest rapper alive and he is hiphop.........that sh*t is a spit in the face of the legcay I felt we have built......and if nothing else is attempting to remove us from this aspect of hiphop and put white faces on it.......just like they did rock n roll, jazz, blues, they are even attempting to do it to rnb........so it not about people liking the music its about them not respecting the cause behind it and ones whose life it is molded around

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-05-2004 at 11:35 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #32
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
Yup, i agree. But the sad part about it is, blacks see it happening and still let it. Just cause Eminem put a few black acts on. Now he's helping us, come on now. He would be stupid to find a white guy that cant rap and put him on cause that'll destroy his career at the same time. The white man is very smart and blacks mistake his mind all the time. If you seen what Nas said at his central park concert. He's very true about it. But i dont understand why Nas embrace Eminem the way he do. Also, Busta Rhymes suppose to be a 5% and Eminem is in his top 5. Well it's nothing wrong with Eminem if you acknowledge his lyrical skills. But to embrace him the way Busta do. I dont even understand near overstand

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 11:17 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #33
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 18 18
eminem is nasty..... people wanna hate. u cant suckas!
 12 years ago '04        #34
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
if you like eminem go to this board and vote
 12-05-2004, 07:30 PM         #35
FIVE N LASH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i got a question for ya'll. so i'm readin all this talk about white people this black people this. so ok eminem. a lot of talk goin on. and a lot of people hate em, cuz hes white or whatever. cuz hes "stealin the black culture" (thats what what my perspective from this thread is) so what about whites who grow up in the hood? its not like like em came from the burbs and sh*t and grew up rich, he went back and forth but i know the hood he stayed in, and ya, itsa hood trust me. plus theres some white people that i know that have it harder than most blacks. so in that case does that change the fact that maybe ems not stealin (which i think is true) its what he grew up in man. but i do think now theres a lot of white people, u know walkin, talkin and wearin the black culter. i say its ok, who cares its a fkkin free country. let them front and get caught in the wrong hood with that noise. but anyway what ya'll think????

p.s. didnt beats and drums (the bases rap) originate in jamaca?
then s[read to ny?-clarify-thankz
 12-05-2004, 10:52 PM         #36
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think Blacks hate Eminem SOLEY becuz hes white. I think we dont like him becuz of him being white, doing black music, and being disrespectful to black people. Its a combo of ALL three things, not just one. You just dont make a racist tape about black people and degrade them(specifically blk women) using the VERY artform that is indigenous to black people. That was very CRAKER-ISH of him. It will lead most blacks to believe that you cannot really trust white people. You have Emenim who is arguably the best white emcee ever, making statments indicative of KKK member. I think blacks feel betrayed that we have given someone white props for exceling in our culture then it is revealed that he's nothing but your normal run-of-the mill cracker. It dosent matter what hood he grew up in. Its not about CLASSISM its about RACISM. Racist who live in the proverbial "trailor part" in a.sscrack, Texas tend to STILL believe they are superior to a successful black attorney living in a penthouse in New York. Perfect example. Poeple of ALL races come to this board, probably listen to Hip-hop, yet STILL act like crakkkas. Whats REALLY good? He even told you what he does in his song 'Without Me"--"Though I'm not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey) there's a concept that works 20 million other white rappers emerge" Hes tellin you what hes about LOL. RWP buy his music anyway because they LOVE him and the ideas he represents. Hell, he IS them-- White, middle American, rebellious teens who generally ONLY listen to hip-hop, not becuz of the love of it and its historical context. They simply listen to it becuz it primarily pisses off their parents, has a good beat and its trendy.

Its common knowledege amongst blacks that whites have A HISTORY an UNFORGETTABLE HISTORY of destroying culture and making it their own. Forgive us if we're a little bitter.

p.s. didnt beats and drums (the bases rap) originate in jamaca?
then s[read to ny?-clarify-thankz
Complex rythymic arrangements(mainly percussive) come from AFRICA first and foremost.

Last edited by 13lack; 12-05-2004 at 11:00 PM..
 12-05-2004, 11:24 PM         #37
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 13lack said:
I dont think Blacks hate Eminem SOLEY becuz hes white. I think we dont like him becuz of him being white, doing black music, and being disrespectful to black people. Its a combo of ALL three things, not just one. You just dont make a racist tape about black people and degrade them(specifically blk women) using the VERY artform that is indigenous to black people. That was very CRAKER-ISH of him. It will lead most blacks to believe that you cannot really trust white people. You have Emenim who is arguably the best white emcee ever, making statments indicative of KKK member. I think blacks feel betrayed that we have given someone white props for exceling in our culture then it is revealed that he's nothing but your normal run-of-the mill cracker. It dosent matter what hood he grew up in. Its not about CLASSISM its about RACISM. Racist who live in the proverbial "trailor part" in a.sscrack, Texas tend to STILL believe they are superior to a successful black attorney living in a penthouse in New York. Perfect example. Poeple of ALL races come to this board, probably listen to Hip-hop, yet STILL act like crakkkas. Whats REALLY good? He even told you what he does in his song 'Without Me"--"Though I'm not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey) there's a concept that works 20 million other white rappers emerge" Hes tellin you what hes about LOL. RWP buy his music anyway because they LOVE him and the ideas he represents. Hell, he IS them-- White, middle American, rebellious teens who generally ONLY listen to hip-hop, not becuz of the love of it and its historical context. They simply listen to it becuz it primarily pisses off their parents, has a good beat and its trendy.

Its common knowledege amongst blacks that whites have A HISTORY an UNFORGETTABLE HISTORY of destroying culture and making it their own. Forgive us if we're a little bitter.

Complex rythymic arrangements(mainly percussive) come from AFRICA first and foremost.

props you stay on point with ya sh*t dog
 12-06-2004, 12:09 AM         #38
ThaSandman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is it that people can sit there and dog Eminem and whites when the word cracker has been thrown around this thread insessively. We are all human beings who happen to be white,black, hispanic etc...What is worng with whites living the hip hop culture or listening to rap music. There is nothing worng with it. People like things like rap music for a reason it's not to Steal it from others it's to enjoy it. Blacks should use this as a tool for advancement in the business world like they have and how the music/culture birngs people from all walks of life together. I'm so sick of people looking down on others because of their skin hasn't american history taught us anything about what comes of that? If that was the way everyone wants it then no one race would have anything to claim. Isn't it odd that one white rapper usin a racist term in one song, but yet other rappers who happen to be black throw the words honke and cracker around like its common and acceptable language to say. The truth of the matter is people need to stop focusing on skin color so much and look at them as people not labeled as white or black because we as a whole gain nothing by pointing fingers making claims to certain things.
 12 years ago '04        #39
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
I wonder how would white people feel if we had a Black President in 2008. Let's see if most whites would acceptable to that
 12-06-2004, 01:58 AM         #40
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is it that people can sit there and dog Eminem and whites when the word cracker has been thrown around this thread insessively. We are all human beings who happen to be white,black, hispanic etc...What is worng with whites living the hip hop culture or listening to rap music. There is nothing worng with it. People like things like rap music for a reason it's not to Steal it from others it's to enjoy it. Blacks should use this as a tool for advancement in the business world like they have and how the music/culture birngs people from all walks of life together. I'm so sick of people looking down on others because of their skin hasn't american history taught us anything about what comes of that? If that was the way everyone wants it then no one race would have anything to claim. Isn't it odd that one white rapper usin a racist term in one song, but yet other rappers who happen to be black throw the words honke and cracker around like its common and acceptable language to say. The truth of the matter is people need to stop focusing on skin color so much and look at them as people not labeled as white or black because we as a whole gain nothing by pointing fingers making claims to certain things.
Heres a quote I think will answer your question/statement

I frankly don`t call whatever anti-white animus that exists among black people "racism." Through the years -- at least in this country, certainly, "racism" in a black-white context has come to mean more than the textbook/ dictionary definition of attributing certain (usually negative) characteristics to members of a particular race. It has come to also embody over the years the notion of supremacy -- in this case, white supremacy. The term also has come to mean a system of discrimination and oppression perpetrated and perpetuated by institutions -- not just individuals. In short, there`s a huge difference between racism and bigotry. "Racism" as it is commonly used by black folks in this country embodies all of these things -- because it has been our experience that these elements are all part of a system of injustice and inequality to which we have been/continue to be subjected.

But there IS no widely held black ideology or ethos that corresponds to "racism" in this sense. For all intents and purposes, there IS no such widely held notion as "black supremacy"; no broad-based, blanket contention that white folks are innately inferior, stupid, or base. There is no pervasive black-conceived, black-operated and black-perpetuated system that targets, discriminates against and oppresses white people based solely on the color of their skin.

So, I do not accept the notion of "black racism" -- certainly not in the usual context of black-white interactions.

Now, there may be hostility and resentment, but these things are a far cry from having a parallel in the ideologies of white racism and white supremacy which have been used to colonize, enslave, subjugate, exploit, steal from and annihilate people of color the world over
^*AGREES*^

Last edited by 13lack; 12-06-2004 at 02:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
34 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
19 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
81 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
53 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy