Eminem is the best rapper alive

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Eminem the best rapper alive?
yes he is 54 64.29%
no he's no, Jay Hova is. 30 35.71%
Voters: 84. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-25-2009, 02:30 PM         #101
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^nerd music. em....white boys savior even though he hasn't been tight in years....still mad???
nah its hip hop , and eminem isnt even the best white rapper , still mad your black and dont know hip hop?
 12-25-2009, 02:34 PM         #102
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
There is no such thing as Hip-Pop.

Just becuase a Hip-Hop song appeals to a large audience does not make it "Hip-Pop".
did you not just read what i said , f**k it im not gona try to have an intelligent argument with someone who doenst even read what i say
 12-25-2009, 02:43 PM         #103
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
It's impossible for you to have an intelligent conversation because you think that just because a song is made to become popular, then it is Hip-Pop

Well f**k it, I guess this is Hip-Pop too

no i dont , read what i say carefully this time , ready , music is hip pop when its made just to be popular, music is hip pop when its made just to be popular , music is hip pop when its made just to be popular , music is hip pop when its made just to be popular , music is hip pop when its made just to be popular , music is hip pop when its made just to be popular , music is hip pop when its made just to be popular ,

now what i mean by this in case you cant understand those words is that if a song becomes popular that is fine , but if the artist makes a song only to make it popular for him to make money thats hip pop
 12-25-2009, 02:44 PM         #104
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop - soul = business = hip pop , success does not matter , it can sell 1 copy and be hip pop
hip hop + soul = hip hop , no matter how successful , it could sell 90 billion copies and still be hip hop
 8 years ago '04        #105
konflikt 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
Eminem is a good rapper no doubt. He is not the best but no one else holds that title imo. The reason I posted was to point out that "the hood" is a very small percentage of all people who buy or even listen to music. Eminem gets played on everything from the popular FM radio stations in almost every market to all the smaller market FM and even the AM bootleg stations. Even the "hood" djs on satellite radio play his music on a regular basis. He is and will forever be a important part of hip hop history and his legacy will live on regardless of if your hood plays him or not...he is a global MC and he changed the game in alot of ways. Remember that!
 8 years ago '09        #106
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 konflikt said:
Eminem is a good rapper no doubt. He is not the best but no one else holds that title imo. The reason I posted was to point out that "the hood" is a very small percentage of all people who buy or even listen to music. Eminem gets played on everything from the popular FM radio stations in almost every market to all the smaller market FM and even the AM bootleg stations. Even the "hood" djs on satellite radio play his music on a regular basis. He is and will forever be a important part of hip hop history and his legacy will live on regardless of if your hood plays him or not...he is a global MC and he changed the game in alot of ways. Remember that!
epic realtalk
 12-25-2009, 03:04 PM         #107
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Read this very carefully

There is no such thing as Hip-Pop

Just because a Hip-Hop artist makes a song that is made to be popular does not mean it is not Hip-Hop.

One more time There is no such thing as Hip-Pop
but there is a such thing as hip pop , its not an actual genre , but its music made using the format of hip hop without any heart
 12-25-2009, 03:12 PM         #108
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
This is YOUR opinion. Don't try to force your dumb a.ss opinions onto other people as if they are facts.
not just my opinion , music that falls under to that category is considered wak by the majority of hip hop fans
 12-25-2009, 03:14 PM         #109
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a party to go to im out
 12-25-2009, 03:15 PM         #110
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
yeah i know i find songs like we made you disgraceful but for as much sellout music eminem made he makes good music on the side to , jay doesn't balance it out anymore
true indeed. jay only balanced well on black album and reasonable doubt.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #111
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
lol i was gonna vote no but then that meant voting for jayz,,,, nas is GOAT! ILLMATIC IS GOAT
 8 years ago '09        #112
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
lol i was gonna vote no but then that meant voting for jayz,,,, nas is GOAT! ILLMATIC IS GOAT
:agreement6::dancingcool::cool-smiley-009:
 12-25-2009, 03:37 PM         #113
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas lost
 8 years ago '07        #114
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1140 1140
nas clearly lost
 8 years ago '09        #115
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
nas's wackess song> ur life
 8 years ago '07        #116
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1140 1140
drake also lost
 8 years ago '04        #117
Speed+of_dark 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 dj_tameil said:
Knock it the fu*k off already!!!!

Eminem- Infinite = How Eminem really raps

His whole style from the first 2 retail albums came from Slang-Ton (r.i.p) & other members of Outsidaz... and when Em blew up he stopped reppin Outz and they kicked his a.ss out off the crew and Pace dissed him. He only talked sh*t about Canibus because he really blew up and Canibus didnt. Outz made Eminem battle Canibus on the daily and even over the phone (the reason why Canibus spit that lyric in his freestyle) because he was always scared to battle Canibus when Canibus lived here in Newark and Em used to come hang here. Yall only know what yall didnt see. I was there for it all. The rhyme cypher used to be huge everyday on the corner by the chicken shack downtown Newark or either at the Outhouse and then as soon as Canibus walked up and pulled his hood off and spit the first few lines all of a sudden n*ggas started dissappearing. I hate to pull the race card, but its a fact that if Slang-ton hadnt died and if he was just as white as Eminem he would be labeled the number one rapper because thats where Em got his whole sh*t from... and now that Slang-Ton has been dead for years and Em no longer hangs with Outz.... Now he startin to spit weak a.ss lyrics again. TRUE STORY

fu*k outta here with that number one rapper alive sh*t when the props should go to the people who really made him what he "supposedly is"
Finally someone sees thru eminems wak a.ss s**t. Canibus is lyrically better than em. He is more raw. Fuk album sales and labels deals. Put them n*ggas on smak dvd. Canibus will eat him bar for bar. I know everyone think I'm nutz but wen Canibus went after LL, second round knock out was lyrically better that the LL response. Real talk. Canibus never get the respect that he desererve cuz he went againts the machine
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-25-2009, 05:09 PM         #118
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was gonna say no but then I seen that I would be saying Jay is. f**k this poll and your loaded options
 8 years ago '05        #119
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
because of u know what...there is not a poll eminem wouldnt win in. i keep saying it.
 12-26-2009, 03:26 PM         #120
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k can you consider someone to be the best rapper alive when you haven't heard all the rappers that still exist. I've heard underground emcees spit 100 times better than any mainstream rappers that exist or have existed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy