Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Eminem the best rapper alive?
yes he is 54 64.29%
no he's no, Jay Hova is. 30 35.71%
Voters: 84. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-25-2009, 02:15 PM         #81
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
well unfortunately there isn't anyone with better rhyme schemes, word play, patterns, andompund syllables. only rivaled by rakim and big pun with all I've mentioned
Posted via Mobile Device
^^^his rhyme scheme sucks...there's plenty artist with better word play,patterns,multi's ect ect ems voice is annoying as f**k you mad??? :dancingcool:
 12-25-2009, 02:15 PM         #82
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^well when your talkin bout black music then it has a lot to do with it f*g boy. and ems not over rated and wack cause he's white,he's just over rated cause thats the truth. get mad Stanly
hip hop isnt black music anymore its a universal culture , and im not an eminem stan hes not even in my top 5 ,
 12-25-2009, 02:16 PM         #83
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIP HOP -

[video - click to view]

HIP POP -

[video - click to view]

12-25-2009, 02:17 PM         #84
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
funny how some of you think you know hip hop just cuz ur black , n*ggas like u r the downfall to this culture

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!! Ol Syllable Countin-Ass Stan
 12-25-2009, 02:17 PM         #85
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Pop Songs on BP3
Run This Town
Off That
Venus vs. Mars
(On to the Next One is borderline Pop, but I won't call it Pop because there is actually a point to the song)

I guess 3 to 4 songs makes the entire album Pop
every song on the album is hip pop, he dissapointed me big time , im not a jay hater hes one of my favorite artists but i can be realistic enough to see what hes been doing lately isnt the right thing musically
 8 years ago '09        #86
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8834 8834
eminem dope tho he overrated while scarface is underrated n*ggaz sleeping on facemob
 12-25-2009, 02:18 PM         #87
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIP HOP -

[video - click to view]

HIP POP -

[video - click to view]

12-25-2009, 02:19 PM         #88
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

GTFOH!! Ol Syllable Countin-Ass Stan
lmao get mad , i dont count syllables i listen to good music, like i said eminem isnt in my top 5
 Fly or Die said:

So death of Autotune is Hip-Pop? GTFOH.
yes it is , that song is a bunch of bulls**t he put together to act like hes startinga movement , says death of autotune then makes music with kanye west
 12-25-2009, 02:19 PM         #89
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
every song on the album is hip pop, he dissapointed me big time , im not a jay hater hes one of my favorite artists but i can be realistic enough to see what hes been doing lately isnt the right thing musically
^^^if hov is disappointing you lately,you must be down right mad as f**k with the corn ball s**t em has been dropping and getting k!lled by wayne on a track
 12-25-2009, 02:19 PM         #90
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
HIP HOP -

HIP POP -

correct , but that can be reversed easily with the way i am and lolipop so what is your point
 12-25-2009, 02:20 PM         #91
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

So death of Autotune is Hip-Pop? GTFOH.

You know how that goes.. Hes gonna Call it Hip POP because people liked it and it did numbers

Thats the definition of Hip POP on this site..
 12-25-2009, 02:20 PM         #92
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5thh Verse EM k!lls them Outsida n*ggaz, which is why he blew and they were still cleaning the Fugees draws
 12-25-2009, 02:21 PM         #93
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIP HOP -

[video - click to view]

HIP POP -

[video - click to view]

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 12-26-2009 at 01:12 PM..
 12-25-2009, 02:23 PM         #94
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
hip hop isnt black music anymore its a universal culture , and im not an eminem stan hes not even in my top 5 ,
^^^white people think it's universal...but no matter who buys it,it's black music. no matter how hollywood hov gets dudes in the hood still bump his s**t,they even bump weezy (who im not much of a fan of) but not once have i been strollin through the hood and hear some eminem. even snoop said he respected em but snoop said "he gets no play in the hood" and that's true
 12-25-2009, 02:24 PM         #95
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
You know how that goes.. Hes gonna Call it Hip POP because people liked it and it did numbers

Thats the definition of Hip POP on this site..
you made a thread about hip pop and i schooled you on that s**t , quick to forget huh? it has nothing to do with sales, it just so happens hip pop does sell
 Fly or Die said:
So what the f**k makes it Pop
its made for these people
 12-25-2009, 02:25 PM         #96
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIP HOP -

[video - click to view]

HIP POP -

[video - click to view]

12-25-2009, 02:26 PM         #97
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^white people think it's universal...but no matter who buys it,it's black music. no matter how hollywood hov gets dudes in the hood still bump his s**t,they even bump weezy (who im not much of a fan of) but not once have i been strollin through the hood and hear some eminem. even snoop said he respected em but snoop said "he gets no play in the hood" and that's true
so cuz it gets play in the hood makes it black music? no it doesnt cuz thats not the only place it gets played , atmosphere , murs , cage , snow goons , demi gods dont get play in the hood either whats your point
 12-25-2009, 02:27 PM         #98
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
HIP HOP -

HIP POP -

hip-pop

[video - click to view]

hip-hop

[video - click to view]

12-25-2009, 02:29 PM         #99
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
so cuz it gets play in the hood makes it black music? no it doesnt cuz thats not the only place it gets played , atmosphere , murs , cage , snow goons , demi gods dont get play in the hood either whats your point
^^^nerd music. em....white boys savior even though he hasn't been tight in years....still mad???
 12-25-2009, 02:29 PM         #100
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Pop=Popular

I don't see anything wrong with being popular. And just becuase it's popular doesn't mean it's not Hip-Hop. Some of y'all stay mad because your favorite rappers and broke and will never make it mainstream, so y'all hate on Wayne and Hov because they made it. s**t is disgusting
nas was popular and so is eminem , hip pop music doesnt have to be popular its made only for the reason to be popular , theres a bunch of no names who make hip pop and it sucks just as bad, i couldnt care less how much money the mc's i listen to make , i support them and thats what it comes down do , id rather them make good music and make no money then make garbage and be rich
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy