Eminem is the best rapper alive

most viewed right now
 108
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is Eminem the best rapper alive?
yes he is 54 64.29%
no he's no, Jay Hova is. 30 35.71%
Voters: 84. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-25-2009, 01:48 PM         #61
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

did santa give you something nice today little boy?
 12-25-2009, 01:49 PM         #62
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
i am white whats your point apu, big and jay are overrated the same way you say pac is

big and pac died so people overate the s**t out of them , there both very good but overrated, yes

so is your boyfriend since he stopped making good music to make money

and no i dont think eminem is overrated because everybody on here hates him so how is he overrated? hes not even my favorite emcee so dont give me that white boy s**t

go make me a squishy b**ch
 12-25-2009, 01:51 PM         #63
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
ill be waiting for my squishy
 12-25-2009, 01:52 PM         #64
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:


Just look at the title of the thread you are posting in right now, and look at the poll...

Everyone on here hates Eminem. Got damn
touche , but alot of people on here hate him , the peoples who opinions i respect on here rate him just fine
 12-25-2009, 01:54 PM         #65
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
ill be waiting for my squishy
Damn son thats the best joke you could come up with?

I guess curry will be next, huh?

@ eminem being overrated on this board....people think he's the GOAT on here

Blashpemy anywhere but on bx.
 12-25-2009, 01:54 PM         #66
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
This guy is clearly white. Says big and jay are overrated but says em isnt overrated and @ the same time.
eminem is faaaar from overated if u take his entire caree . dude was a f**kin problem. yall aren't really peepin this. biggie and jay were nice but take the 10 best eminem songs and top ten biggie and jay songs em will embarrass them badly.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-25-2009, 01:55 PM         #67
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
eminem is faaaar from overated if u take his entire caree . dude was a f**kin problem. yall aren't really peepin this. biggie and jay were nice but take the 10 best eminem songs and top ten biggie and jay songs em will embarrass them badly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks uncle tom.
 12-25-2009, 01:57 PM         #68
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
i dont think eminem is overrated because everybody on here hates him

[pic - click to view]

 12-25-2009, 01:58 PM         #69
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Damn son thats the best joke you could come up with?

I guess curry will be next, huh?

@ eminem being overrated on this board....people think he's the GOAT on here

Blashpemy anywhere but on bx.
you called me a whiteboy so its pretty equal to what you came up with isnt it?

and yeah but theres also a s**t load of people that hate him passionately for no reason
 12-25-2009, 01:58 PM         #70
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Eminem is easily the most loved rapper on BX. He wins EVERY poll. He even won polls over Jesus

Lil Wayne is easily the most hated rapper on BX, and it's not even close. He lost a poll that was Lil Wayne vs. A Piece of s**t
Rd meth is a f**king idiot. He says jay sold out but thinks eminem didnt sell out when he's made his career on pop tunes like without me, real slim shady, my name is, my band , etc etc.
 8 years ago '09        #71
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
@ this thread, nas is the best rapper alive
 8 years ago '09        #72
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Young Forever said:
Thanks uncle tom.
 12-25-2009, 02:03 PM         #73
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Rd meth is a f**king idiot. He says jay sold out but thinks eminem didnt sell out when he's made his career on pop tunes like without me, real slim shady, my name is, my band , etc etc.
yeah i know i find songs like we made you disgraceful but for as much sellout music eminem made he makes good music on the side to , jay doesn't balance it out anymore
 12-25-2009, 02:07 PM         #74
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
em only got the white boys goin crazy
close thread......


[pic - click to view]

 12-25-2009, 02:08 PM         #75
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Yeah I swear most of the Eminem fans on this site are f**king delusional hypocrites. I've seen them say BP3 is a Pop album, then turn around and say Relapse was the darkest album of the year, and real hip-hop, and it's one of the best albums of the year

s**t makes me sick. Eminem has easily made more Pop sounding songs than Jay-Z, but I guess Jay-Z is a sellout and Pop, but Eminem is real Hip-Hop
eminem makes pop but no were close to as much as jay what the f**k are you talkin about , jay just came out with a whole album full of pop
 12-25-2009, 02:09 PM         #76
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIP HOP -


[video - click to view]



HIP POP -


[video - click to view]

 12-25-2009, 02:10 PM         #77
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
i am white

Figured... Its mostly white boys that judge the worth of hip hop by "Technical rhyming skills" (multis, speed, tongue twisters etc).. That's why Em be havin the white boys goin crazy..

Cuz they'd rather hear a n*gga spit about nothing, so long as the rapper jammed a bunch of syllables into the line and spit it quick..

I had a white Roommate my freshmen year of college.. He was the same way. Loved Eminem for all the reasons the Whiteboys on BX love him..

1) Hes like a White hip hop Jesus to them.. If they have to admit that Eminem sucks now then they have no white hip hop representative anymore..

2) He stuffs a lot of syllables into his rhymes (the kids second favorite rapper was Big Punn)


n*ggas dont really be gettin suped over that Technical bullsh_t... I wanna hear a good song not count syllables.





Typical Eminem Stan
 12-25-2009, 02:13 PM         #78
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:
Figured... Its mostly white boys that judge the worth of hip hop by "Technical rhyming skills" (multis, speed, tongue twisters etc).. That's why Em be havin the white boys goin crazy..

Cuz they'd rather hear a n*gga spit about nothing, so long as the rapper jammed a bunch of syllables into the line and spit it quick..

I had a white Roommate my freshmen year of college.. He was the same way. Loved Eminem for all the reasons the Whiteboys on BX love him..

1) Hes like a White hip hop Jesus to them.. If they have to admit that Eminem sucks now then they have no white hip hop representative anymore..

2) He stuffs a lot of syllables into his rhymes (the kids second favorite rapper was Big Punn)


n*ggas dont really be gettin suped over that Technical bullsh_t... I wanna hear a good song not count syllables.





Typical Eminem Stan
em isnt even in my top 5 the f**k you talken about , funny how some of you think you know hip hop just cuz ur black , n*ggas like u r the downfall to this culture
 12-25-2009, 02:13 PM         #79
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
and jay only got the black boys goin crazy whats your point? ignorant piece of s**t

and no jay is the most overrated rapper ever along with big and pac

and to the op no eminem isnt the greatest nas is
^^^well when your talkin bout black music then it has a lot to do with it f*g boy. and ems not over rated and wack cause he's white,he's just over rated cause thats the truth. get mad Stanly
 12-25-2009, 02:14 PM         #80
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
HIP HOP -




HIP POP -

both hip pop
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy