Eminem is the best rapper alive

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Eminem the best rapper alive?
yes he is 54 64.29%
no he's no, Jay Hova is. 30 35.71%
Voters: 84. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Phillips said:
What poll retard?? There was a bracket tourney and Eminem beat Jay-Z in the finals...:owned:
and I wasn't talking about andre3000 the artist, I was referring to a poster on here dumbass...:lachen001:
your an idiot there was a thread on jay-z vs eminem done last week and jay-z won that poll

im not talkin about no tourney

and this thread is clearly a thread that has a title inviting eminem d*ck ryders such as yaself to come in and co-x wackass eminem and agree with each other when the thread JAY-Z vs EMinem had more replies and more people voting because of the title of the thread this has been done eminem lost get off his d*ck he aint been out since 03 and it remains to be seen if his next album going to be even as good as his last horrible piece of sh*t cd

i upped the thread wit the more obvious title jay-z vs em where it was 45-34 go take a look f*g**t this sh*t has been done already and not in this eminem is the greatest ever d!ckryder post wit an ambush poll that include jayz in it

Last edited by getGwap; 03-17-2009 at 11:01 PM..
 03-17-2009, 11:02 PM         #42
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k so
 9 years ago '08        #43
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 getGwap said:
your an idiot there was a thread on jay-z vs eminem done last week and jay-z won that poll

im not talkin about no tourney

and this thread is clearly a thread that has a title inviting eminem d*ck ryders such as yaself to come in and co-x wackass eminem and agree with each other when the thread JAY-Z vs EMinem had more replies and more people voting because of the title of the thread this has been done eminem lost get off his d*ck he aint been out since 03 and it remains to be seen if his next album going to be even as good as his last horrible piece of sh*t cd

i upped the thread wit the more obvious title jay-z vs em where it was 45-34 go take a look f*g**t this sh*t has been done already and not in this eminem is the greatest ever d*ckryder post wit an ambush poll that include jayz in it

and u think u know anything about hip hop?
 9 years ago '07        #44
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Phillips said:
and u think u know anything about hip hop?
i know alot more about it than you

i also know everybody has there own opinions and if somebody disagrees wit you about your favorite artists and how good he is that has nothing to do wit there overall knowledge of the game u think if your favorite food is cheese pizza and i dont like it that means i know nothing about good food? get the fu*k outta hea

this thread has been done before if you going to have a thread where there is a poll for eminem vs jay-z atleast make it clear in the title that way u can get a more accurate vote and not the eminem nut hugging party that has been going on in this thread 45-35 go check the other post
 03-18-2009, 07:22 AM         #45
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody who can still listen to Eminem didnt mature much since 17.
 9 years ago '07        #46
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16190 16190
People fail to realize that mainstream is not a place to really find the greatest alive right now. These cats make a specific music..dumb down music. that isht he spit on that new track was complete garbage by the standards of what would be considered great lyricism. The verse he wrote dre was sicker. But em's been k!lled on several occasions. There are plenty of cats we may all never know about that would probably eat dude up. Plus sometimes I think people put him there cause he is white. I do not care what color ya skin is there are plenty of white rappers better than this dude. greatest alive never..nay giving him that title while Nas and Jay are still around is kind of pushin it too.
 9 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 getGwap said:
i know alot more about it than you

i also know everybody has there own opinions and if somebody disagrees wit you about your favorite artists and how good he is that has nothing to do wit there overall knowledge of the game u think if your favorite food is cheese pizza and i dont like it that means i know nothing about good food? get the fu*k outta hea

this thread has been done before if you going to have a thread where there is a poll for eminem vs jay-z atleast make it clear in the title that way u can get a more accurate vote and not the eminem nut hugging party that has been going on in this thread 45-35 go check the other post
Yes u know a lot more about hip hop than me after I bolded that statement.
fag
 8 years ago '04        #48
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 DoMieD said:
clearly desperate to hate on Em...
How is this clearly desperate to hate, dumbass!? I actually liked Em and was cool with him at a point. I was there to witness most of this personally. And, clearly you must have not seen all of the old Shades of Hip Hop dvds from back in the day when he first got on. We were all there @ The Outhouse (Outsidaz home studio on 20th Street & Springfield in Newark) And so was Redman, Rah Digga (who is Young Zee's baby momma) & Tame-One from Artifacts. f**k u think u talkin to boy? smh
 8 years ago '05        #49
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33610 33610
 A.O.™ said:
anybody who can still listen to Eminem didnt mature much since 17.
 8 years ago '09        #50
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
disagree
 8 years ago '05        #51
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 dj_tameil said:
Knock it the fu*k off already!!!!

Eminem- Infinite = How Eminem really raps

His whole style from the first 2 retail albums came from Slang-Ton (r.i.p) & other members of Outsidaz... and when Em blew up he stopped reppin Outz and they kicked his a.ss out off the crew and Pace dissed him. He only talked sh*t about Canibus because he really blew up and Canibus didnt. Outz made Eminem battle Canibus on the daily and even over the phone (the reason why Canibus spit that lyric in his freestyle) because he was always scared to battle Canibus when Canibus lived here in Newark and Em used to come hang here. Yall only know what yall didnt see. I was there for it all. The rhyme cypher used to be huge everyday on the corner by the chicken shack downtown Newark or either at the Outhouse and then as soon as Canibus walked up and pulled his hood off and spit the first few lines all of a sudden n*ggas started dissappearing. I hate to pull the race card, but its a fact that if Slang-ton hadnt died and if he was just as white as Eminem he would be labeled the number one rapper because thats where Em got his whole sh*t from... and now that Slang-Ton has been dead for years and Em no longer hangs with Outz.... Now he startin to spit weak a.ss lyrics again. TRUE STORY

fu*k outta here with that number one rapper alive sh*t when the props should go to the people who really made him what he "supposedly is"
 DoMieD said:
clearly desperate to hate on Em...
Nope, the brudda's telling the truth.
 12-25-2009, 01:22 PM         #52
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em only got the white boys goin crazy...f**k no em isn't the greatest alive...he might be the most over rated alive
 12-25-2009, 01:25 PM         #53
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
technically yes, but I prefer Rakim overall. the seventh seal has the best lyrics since lupe the cool
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-25-2009, 01:28 PM         #54
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
em only got the white boys goin crazy...f**k no em isn't the greatest alive...he might be the most over rated alive
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 12-25-2009, 01:34 PM         #55
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
and jay only got the black boys goin crazy whats your point? ignorant piece of s**t

and no jay is the most overrated rapper ever along with big and pac

and to the op no eminem isnt the greatest nas is
 12-25-2009, 01:36 PM         #56
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2009, 01:37 PM         #57
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter who em got his style from LIKE ALL RAPPERS HAVE TAKEN...besides rakim, krs, rick, and bdk...technically he still better than the rest on a technical level, but u right bout him switchin his flow sounding slightly weaker. he was way doper bck then. he even sed it..."plus I could spit better"
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-25-2009, 01:39 PM         #58
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
and jay only got the black boys goin crazy whats your point? ignorant piece of s**t

and no jay is the most overrated rapper ever along with big and pac

and to the op no eminem isnt the greatest nas is
This guy is clearly white. Says big and jay are overrated but says em isnt overrated and @ the same time.
 12-25-2009, 01:47 PM         #59
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
well unfortunately there isn't anyone with better rhyme schemes, word play, patterns, andompund syllables. only rivaled by rakim and big pun with all I've mentioned
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-25-2009, 01:47 PM         #60
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
This guy is clearly white. Says big and jay are overrated but says em isnt overrated and @ the same time.
i am white whats your point apu, big and jay are overrated the same way you say pac is

big and pac died so people overate the s**t out of them , there both very good but overrated, yes

so is your boyfriend since he stopped making good music to make money

and no i dont think eminem is overrated because everybody on here hates him so how is he overrated? hes not even my favorite emcee so dont give me that white boy s**t

go make me a squishy b**ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy