Eminem is the best rapper alive

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is Eminem the best rapper alive?
yes he is 54 64.29%
no he's no, Jay Hova is. 30 35.71%
Voters: 84. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-15-2009, 09:54 PM         #21
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn wepainters I thought they said theey only banned u for a week?? Couldn't wait?

Either way Eminem is like Jordan both overated a.ss n*ggas. Nas>Em Kobe>MJ.
 9 years ago '08        #22
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 REAL_NESS said:
Rakim, NaS, Jay, Ice Cube, Scarface etc. are still alive so nope
Rakim gets my respect but when was the last time he dropped something? 1990s? I really don't know
Nas and Jay are the only ones that I think might be better but both of them dropped sh*ts in HHID & Kingdom Come followed by ok albums. I realize Em ain't drop a good album since eminem show but sh*t he still the illest to me. Face and Cube aren't better than Eminem
 9 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 Truth B T0ld said:
The Game is the greatest rapper alive.

LAX >>>> Mmlp
:wtf:

 9 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Andre3000 said:
damn wepainters I thought they said theey only banned u for a week?? Couldn't wait?

Either way Eminem is like Jordan both overated a.ss n*ggas. Nas>Em Kobe>MJ.
I gotta kick in some knowledge into this unintelligent board
 03-15-2009, 10:11 PM         #25
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes sss
 9 years ago '07        #26
MELODY 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 4010 4010
HIS LAST BODY OF WORK HAS BEEN HORRIBLE, CRACK A BOTTLE IS WACK, THAT sh*t ON TI'S ALBUM WAS WACK, HIS LAST ALBUM WAS WACK ETC. HE LOST HIS MOJO. HOV MORE CONSISTENT.
 03-15-2009, 10:32 PM         #27
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
Rakim gets my respect but when was the last time he dropped something? 1990s? I really don't know
Nas and Jay are the only ones that I think might be better but both of them dropped sh*ts in HHID & Kingdom Come followed by ok albums. I realize Em ain't drop a good album since eminem show but sh*t he still the illest to me. Face and Cube aren't better than Eminem
Eminem hasn't dropped an album in a while, what your point? Rakim already solidified his spot

Scarface and Ice Cube continue to drop dope music

and I'll take HHID and Kingdom Come over Encore any day
 9 years ago '04        #28
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 155 155
U sound muthafu*kin stupid! How? Hatin for what? I listened to the first 2 albums which were 2 of my favorite albums until he stopped reppin' the main muthafu*kas who put his whole style and a lot of his rhymes together for him. Thats just fu*ked up... Especially when "I was there" when Eminem used to come here to chill, Zee, Pace, Az-izz & Slang-ton used to bring him downtown Newark and back to the studio "The Outhouse" on 20th & Springfield, on Canibus's block Mt. Vernon & to the freestyle battles on the side of the Parkway & Jontay's to "make him" battle Canibus because he was always scared to battle. Outz was the only n*gga lyrically capable of battling Canibus at the time as well as Tame-One of Artifacts and Double O who featured on Redman's "Close Your Doors". You were not there like I and so many others were to see this sh*t with your own eyes so do yaself a favor and shut the fu*k up.

If someone else was claimed to be the greatest rapper of all times... but it was somebody that u been around him long enough to know that somebody else was writing his sh*t.... and u were cool with the writer who was getting no shine and no help or recognition from him at all... would u not be mad?


Oh yeah.... LMFAO @ this fool who gave me hate like that drained my life-points or some sh*t! Lmaooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! U MAD!
I guess u are the Great White d!ckrider huh?


Last edited by dj_tameil; 03-15-2009 at 11:57 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #29
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Andre3000 said:
damn wepainters I thought they said theey only banned u for a week?? Couldn't wait?

Either way Eminem is like Jordan both overated a.ss n*ggas. Nas>Em Kobe>MJ.
never compare jordan to that f*g**t a.ss pill poppin wicca
 Phillips said:
I gotta kick in some knowledge into this unintelligent board
 9 years ago '08        #30
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Truth B T0ld said:
never compare jordan to that f*g**t a.ss pill poppin wicca
Even 3000 agrees that Eminem is the best in the game. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #31
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Eminem is winning :celebrate0:
 03-16-2009, 03:08 PM         #32
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disagree
 9 years ago '07        #33
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 299 299
not even close to being and they already did this poll and jay-z won it get this garbage off boxden

and 3000 aint been right in the head since badu put that poison pu**y on him
 9 years ago '08        #34
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 getGwap said:
not even close to being and they already did this poll and jay-z won it get this garbage off boxden

and 3000 aint been right in the head since badu put that poison pus*y on him
What poll retard?? There was a bracket tourney and Eminem beat Jay-Z in the finals...:owned:
and I wasn't talking about andre3000 the artist, I was referring to a poster on here dumbass...:lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #35
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
In '99-03 it was arguable that he was top five dead or alive. Then Encore and the Eminem Show were released and it became apparent that Eminem was too caught up with his flow impeccably riding the fluctuations of the beat more so than containing any actual content, any it ruined him.

Eminem still has flashes of brilliance, but as a whole he is an underwhelming rapper with a dearth of ideas and lacking creativity, which is evidenced by his repetitive production and silly songs.

He is nowhere near top ten right now. Unless his next album is classic, he'll simply be the 'best white rapper ever,' which honestly isn't saying too much. And as of now, Apathy is a better traditional MC than Em, anyway.
 03-17-2009, 12:57 AM         #36
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
agree or disagree
disagree
 03-17-2009, 07:10 AM         #37
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em
 9 years ago '04        #38
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 403 403
fu*k no like 20 people would have to die first
 9 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Addled Thoughts said:
In '99-03 it was arguable that he was top five dead or alive. Then Encore and the Eminem Show were released and it became apparent that Eminem was too caught up with his flow impeccably riding the fluctuations of the beat more so than containing any actual content, any it ruined him.

Eminem still has flashes of brilliance, but as a whole he is an underwhelming rapper with a dearth of ideas and lacking creativity, which is evidenced by his repetitive production and silly songs.

He is nowhere near top ten right now. Unless his next album is classic, he'll simply be the 'best white rapper ever,' which honestly isn't saying too much. And as of now, Apathy is a better traditional MC than Em, anyway.
Eminem Show is a classic and hell naw to Apathy being the better traditional MC...Eminem is one of the illest MCs ever..Apathy isn't.
 9 years ago '08        #40
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 1blood said:
fu*k em
Why do u say that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy